2 Stone Gone and a Broken Heart on the Mend

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
Well, I'm just back from my WI, and I lost 2 pounds, giving me a total weight loss of 29.5 pounds, so over 2 stone. I am so chuffed :D

It's been a really difficult few months. My ex who I was completely crazy about broke up with me just after I started WW, citing that he "needed space to sort his head so he could give me what I needed". It broke my heart. A few weeks later I found out (via facebook) that he had a new girlfriend. It broke my heart all over again.

Usually I comfort eat. I dread to think where I'd be right now if I hadn't had WW, and this forum. As it is, I still have bad days, but I'm 2 stone lighter, and feeling so much better in myself.

And so, I want to say thankyou to all of you for your support. It has meant more than anyone could ever really realise.

well done you .. you sound so postive and motivated,. even though you going through a tough time. well done xx

Ahhh hunni Congratulations on the fabtabulous weightloss especially with the pain you've been going through.
Proud you should be your amazing and you will get to end and be so happy :)
I've been through an awful relationship thing myself but having this to ficus in has actually helped as we deserve more
Well done, if you ever need a chat pm me xxxx

Well done on your weight loss, especially as you are going through such a tough time of it:hug99:

IT's fab; and you should definitely be so proud of yourself! I'm a comfort eater; but the fact you've managed to keep your eating under control when you had to deal with your break- up means that you are definitely on your way to goal! You are definitely an inspiration to others who might feel they can't stick to WW due to other things going on in their life! Well done hun!! :) x

your weight loss is brilliant!and that you managed to keep going through such a tough time is great.:)
you should be very proud of yourself.
and dont forget,it's his loss.
and the new,in controll,determined and more confident you will aim higher,because you know you absolutely deserve it!!:)
good luck with the rest of your weight loss:D

Its a fab weight loss! you should be very proud...I too went through a very bad break up. Honestly I was so depressed it took me at least 11 months to feel ok again and to get my confidence back. It wasn't until I started WW that I felt the old me coming back. You will get through this and it just shows what kind of strong person you are to stick to the plan especially at this difficult time. I honestly know what you are going through. You have good and bad days, it can be like a bereavement at times but you will get through this. pm me if you need to talk x

Back