2 stone in 5 weeks

toptooty77

I've lost another 4lbs this week. So in total that's a loss of 28lbs (2 stone) in 5 five weeks to say I'm pleased is an understatement :) x

Wow that's amazing well done.
Have u been doing four shakes or three and a small meal? I started on Monday at 18st 2 and hoping for a good loss doing three and a small meal. Good to see someone doing well xx

KatieNicholson said:
Wow that's amazing well done.
Have u been doing four shakes or three and a small meal? I started on Monday at 18st 2 and hoping for a good loss doing three and a small meal. Good to see someone doing well xx

Hi I've just been doing 3 shakes I started at 14 stone 3lbs and am down to 12 stone 3lbs. I'm 5"7. Hoping to be in the 11's next week :)

Good luck on your journey x

wow that is amazing I keep looking at peoples wonderful weightlosses and counting back to see how much I could lose in a couple of months. This site is really inspiring,Well done. Do you excercise as well (hope u dont mind me asking as I just want to lose as much as poss as quickly as poss as we all do !!!)

Samstar said:
wow that is amazing I keep looking at peoples wonderful weightlosses and counting back to see how much I could lose in a couple of months. This site is really inspiring,Well done. Do you excercise as well (hope u dont mind me asking as I just want to lose as much as poss as quickly as poss as we all do !!!)

I go to Aqua once a week and have a power plate go on that sometimes. I am thinking of getting Zumba for the wii as people on here say it's dead good :)

brilliant well done, great result.

Back