2 stone in a month!!! :D:D:D:D

That's a fantastic loss - well done. Shows how committed to the diet you've been. :happy096:
Wish you lots of continued success.

Amazing, incredible loss!!! Well done - keep this in your mind when you go for a meal - wear something a bit tight and uncomfortable (if you have anything left that's not dropping off you!) and it will remind you that you are on this journey! As already pointed out if you skip all the extras and just have tandoori chicken and salad as a main, then you should be alright. Also ask your family to help you - they can't fail to notice how well you've done already and should be kind to you and encourage you to stick to the rules you set yourself that night. Well done again - as someone who is really really struggling at the moment I'm filled with admiration for you:)

thanks so much to each and every one of you!! you are all just so bloody amazing!!! :D

i will try and stick to the tandoori chicken and salad but im just scared i fall off the wagon so to speak and have a huge binge!!! im sure i will be fine!! xxxxx

2st that is incredible!!! :D

Back