Banned
Recommendations please....
Best diet to follow....
to loose 2 stone....
as soon as possible....

Advice Please.

Last edited:
Hi

To lose weight quickly you're probably best to follow a very low calorie, shake diet or something similar. However, it's not particularly a healthy way to diet and you might find that once you start eating properly again the weight will fly back on. I'd recommend something like WW or SW which has flexibility and is a plan that can suit you for life... xxx

VLCD's is not classed as unhealthy, as it indeed has all the nutrients that you may not receive whilst following another type of diet.

In order not to gain after these diets you have to refeed and balance so that you do not gain, it will only pile on if you go back to how you ate before it!!!

Good luck with what you decide Mrs Popi

xx

I'm sure you've posted about this before? If you have less that 3 stone a VLCD isn't really recommended. I'd go for SW or WW or calorie counting and some exercise.
Good Luck :)

I'm sure you've posted about this before? If you have less that 3 stone a VLCD isn't really recommended. I'd go for SW or WW or calorie counting and some exercise.
Good Luck :)

Very valid point there. :D

Please note my above post was in discussion to VLCDs in general :)

2 stone shud fall off yu with a slimming club like ww. U will learn eating gabits for life and you wont regain the weight if u dont change your eating plans as you can eat three meals plys snacks anyway. Great support in the meetings as well

End of the day I guess eat less move more.

1000 calories burned more than consumed a day is 7000 calories in 7 days which equals 2lbs?

I ate the weight on so surely I can exercise it off, right?

Back