13stone

image-1570578177.jpg

image-955185398.jpg

image-1048089888.jpg

Me @ 11 stone

10 lb to go

Last edited:
Aww thanks Hun I feel like a totally different person just 10 lb to go x

i have to be truthfull you would never have known from that 1st pic you weighed 15st. but again well done you hard work has paid off :)

mrshazey said:
i have to be truthfull you would never have known from that 1st pic you weighed 15st. but again well done you hard work has paid off :)

I carry most of my weight around my stomach and thighs I always have but thank you x

Leapfrog said:
You look fantastic! Well done and good luck with the last 10lbs :D

Thank u x

You look fantastic, well done! You're just glowing in the recent photos too, very inspiring. Good luck with your last 10lbs (though i don't thionk you'll need it ;) )

ThatBubbs said:
You look fantastic, well done! You're just glowing in the recent photos too, very inspiring. Good luck with your last 10lbs (though i don't thionk you'll need it ;) )

Aww thanks it's really lovely to hear that! I've been struggling with the last 7-10 lb it's wi for me tomorrow hope I've lost some lol I'm such a happier more out going person met the love of my life to and married him my life is so much different x

Well done! You look great! You really suit darker hair :)

x_Ellie_x said:
Well done! You look great! You really suit darker hair :)

Aww thanks yeah I so prefer me darker looks so much nicer and healthier x

A quick photo update :)

2011-11-28 08.11.29.jpg

Me 2/12/11

aesir22 said:
Well done you look amazing. Your hair looks great darker too lol.

Aww thanks yeah I prefer it darker x

OMG you look bloody great no you look hot...... This is such inspiration for me, I'm currently 15st 1lb after having lost just over stone and half and I can only dream of being in the 10 stone marker lol

When I lost today my hubby was so proud and topped it off by going for a run at lunch and his face was a picture..... I've never been more serious and love seeing people reach target that ate similar to me.... Given me a real boost

I can do this!!

Well done you xxx

Lauratheloop said:
OMG you look bloody great no you look hot...... This is such inspiration for me, I'm currently 15st 1lb after having lost just over stone and half and I can only dream of being in the 10 stone marker lol

When I lost today my hubby was so proud and topped it off by going for a run at lunch and his face was a picture..... I've never been more serious and love seeing people reach target that ate similar to me.... Given me a real boost

I can do this!!

Well done you xxx

Aww thanks I like you started at 14.10 lb I'm 10.8 lb at the moment so another 8 lb to go it's really lovely wen u get comments if you want any more help or support just ask I know you can do it x

Awww thanks Hun that's really sweet.... God it's only taken me 6 whole years to decide that actually no more messing or stopping after a small loss .. I am going for the whole hog now lol

Thank you xx

Back