2 years of slimming world 10lb to go 4 stone gone forever x

Lauratheloop said:
Awww thanks Hun that's really sweet.... God it's only taken me 6 whole years to decide that actually no more messing or stopping after a small loss .. I am going for the whole hog now lol

Thank you xx

Yeah it's the hardest thing to realise and o something about it good luck with ya journey Hun what diet r u doing?

If I'm honest I'm not following any specific .... I'm watching my calorie and fat intake but my main thing is that I don't want to take up a diet that I cannot keep doing for the rest of my life

I'm making loads of lifestyle changes which I can and am sticking too ..... And it's working so far... Obviously it's a bit slower then following SW or WW or Dukan etc but it's my way of rather the. Programming my brain to someone else's diet or way of life it's my way of life..... It's my choice to cut out sugar and minimise carbs in the evenings etc making sure my portions are not double they should and just generally being in control

Xxx thx Hun xxx

To b fair sw is not a diet as such but a life style change there's no I can't have that I'm on a diet you can have it all I'm moderation within your syns it's nothing like ww cos that's quite strick I've never been hungry on sw either don't write it off till you give it a try :) I'm proof it works xx

You look AMAZING hun! well done on all your success :)x

What is SW like then?

I want to try it but what's the principle of it because if it's not simple it'll drive me nuts lol

What's the basics

Xxx

Lauratheloop said:
What is SW like then?

I want to try it but what's the principle of it because if it's not simple it'll drive me nuts lol

What's the basics

Xxx

It's basically you fill up on 'free' and 'speed' foods which aid weight loss. You have healthy extra which you have 2 of each set a day. And anything else eg chocolate is with the aim of less than 15 syns a day.

It's not a diet because you can eat eat eat... It's a lifestyle change.

Hi yeah I'm so proud ! Just found out I'm pregnant too so I'm over the moon to be able to stick with sw xx

Emmajoyce said:
Hi yeah I'm so proud ! Just found out I'm pregnant too so I'm over the moon to be able to stick with sw xx

Congratulations!! :)

You literally look like a different person, what a great transformation.

shrinki said:
Wow - you look amazing! Like a different person!

Congrats on the pregnancy too x

Thank u xx

Beautiful, well done you!

Back