20 day attack

I absolutely do, I am at my heaviest since losing 4.5 stone of weight in 2009. I was always so careful with my weight but had a tough 6 months and ate like a pig really plus stopped exercising. I have alway been a cambridge diet lover because it works,but I picked up a dukan book in a cheap book shop and thought I may give it a shot (hoping I will have more energy to start with as eating more than cambridge). I have 3 stone to lose,which is massive for me and I'm quite miserable about my size as I have had to go to and buy some "fat clothes" ; which I said I NEVER would !

I find minimins vital to losing weight and like to talk to others who know the diet.As I have not done Dukan before....so I will need as much support as I can !

Sent from my iPad

I hope you really don't mean 20 days of attack??? That would be far too many days IMHO.
Fitfor40 - I don't see your current weight but for a morbidly obese person, he would recommend no more than 7 days. Purpleflower, 3 or 4 would be plenty.
The best thing would be to fill out the questionnaire on the official Dukan website (no need to pay or anything, just give an email address to receive the results on).

The book is very reasonably priced and explains the theory behind the diet but there is lots of information here too.

Good luck
x

Fit440 are you still going ?

Back