20 Week Weigh-In

Dontcha just love Cambridge!

I did 8 weeks of solid SS

Then 8 weeks of 790

Now have done 4 weeks of SS + AAM!!

May go back to SSing in January for the Valentine Challenge, although my loss stays the same on SS/790/SS+AAM !!!

That is very interesting as I had always assumed that it would be much faster on SS. One of the good things about this diet is that it can be adapted to suit a lifestyle or health issue.

With too many social events and on holiday for Christmas week, I am a bit in the doldrums at the moment with the diet, managing to maintain a twenty-one pound loss and determined to get back to SS in January!!!!

The reason I went onto 790 was because I had a social event lasting 3 days, a couple of birthday parties with set menu and a Wedding on the 3rd November.
Was going to go back to SS on 5th November but because the weight losses were so good I stuck with it.
There is a lot of food on 790 so I seem to be doing part AAM and part 790 at the moment.

Will do 790 for three days over Christmas and New Year.

CD is very flexible that way, fortunately.

Fantastic, very inspirational. Well done :)

:wow:Well done, that's fantastic, you must be so pleased :D

I went out for a meal with a very dear friend on Thursday.

I had a full meal -

A prawn salad starter

Pork Medallions on a bed of apple mashed potato and two roast potatoes
with carrots and broccoli - I left the brussels sprouts and parsnips.

Vanilla Cheesecake with strawberries, Cream and the twizzled caramel on the top - it was DIVINE!!

Had black coffee without cream
confused.gif

Quite a lot of water too.

Then, since I was eating I had a Turkish delight bar and three biscuits.

Two CD shakes and a large piece of cheese!

I knew I was still in ketosis as I had the manky mouth!

Friday morning I stepped on the scales wanting to keep my eyes shut but........

had lost 1lb!

This morning have lost another 1/2lb!

Went back onto 790 on Friday of course!

xmasdecor10.gif

Well done stbg, you've done brilliantly for 20 weeks. I've wavered a bit here and there (picking...!) and my loss has been slower than yours. Just how great does it feel to have that 6 stone gone...?

I can't begin to tell you!

I have been to Sainsbury's today and bought all sorts in a size 18 in the Sale - I was buying 26/28 before!

The weight is just sliding off......

Cambridge is a magical experience!

Aw, I am chuffed for you hun! Well done!

Back