2009 is my year to shine!

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hiya Everyone!

Ok, so this is my 2nd time on LT (first was summer 07) & now im ready to lose all the baby (x2 babies) weight - finally!!

This year its my turn to be able to walk into a shop and not have to look at the back of the rack for the largest size.

This year its my turn to be able to look forward to summer without worrying about showing 'flesh'.

This year its my turn to be able to go out for a night with the girls and not take two hours to find something to wear on my wardrobe that hides my 'lumps & bumps'!

Just finishing day one and im feeling ok. Looking forward to all the support that this site is so great for!
Talk to you soon!!!:D

Welcome back Shivers! I'm restarting after an initial 3 stone loss last summer too. I'm also getting rid of all the post-baby fat (x2!). You'll definitely shine this year!

Thanks guys!

I'll let you know how i go!x

welcome back shivers and all the best on your journey. Ya seem determined and I am sure ya can do it again.

Welcome back. How much did you lose last time? Did you manage to keep it off?XX

Good luck Shivers1 and welcome back. I am back too after using LT last year and I also looking forward to a wonderful slim and fit Summer 2009. All the best...

Welcome back Shivers1 and Trimlee , this is the year for us all to shine :)

Welcome back Shivers1 and Trimlee , this is the year for us all to shine :)

Thanks Minimam. You're doing really well. Did you carry on throughout the Christmas season? You'll get to target and be glad! ;)

Welcome back. How much did you lose last time? Did you manage to keep it off?XX

Thanks for all the support already! Day Two and im STILL feeling ok!!! Im waiting for the headache etc....

Hi Blue eyes, I lost 27lbs in 6 weeks and no, i didnt keep it off cos i had my 2nd baby and put it all plus a stone extra back on!!!!:( (I dont do pregnancy very well!!! I craved cake and cream so i had NO Chance!!! LOL!!)

Thanks Trimlee :)

I intended to carry on through the Christmas season and just have a little turkey on Christmas day but as they say little pickers wear big knickers and just could not help myself and picked and picked.
Luckly I stayed the same last week. This has taught me that when it comes to maintenance that I will have to follow it to the letter, so I suppose it was a good thing.;)
I have already gone down 3- 4 sizes in 9 weeks :D and feel amazing. LT is the best thing I have done thanks to everyone on here who inspired me. :) Also just noticed I am now officially "Overweight " ,never thought I would be so pleased to be overweight.

Welcome back shivers, I've only just got rid of my baby weight (x3) and my youngest is 11 this year!!!!!!!

There are a lot of us restarting so there will be lots of support around.

Good luck.

x

Back