2010 food directory where can I buy it cheapest

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chinababe, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. chinababe

chinababe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi
    where can I buy the 2010 food directory cheapest please. I saw it on amazon for £16.99 (how much does it cost from slimming world & do I have to join to buy it?)
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I know its an obvious question,but have you tried ebay?

4. solsticediva

solsticediva Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you might have to be a member to buy it at SW, but you probably could get it on ebay as eclipse suggested

5. chinababe

chinababe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Just got outbid on ebay at £14.00
    thanks for replies

6. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    Sometimes, the cheapest way is to join (4.95 weekly fee, joining fee theoretically £10, but join on an offer week if possible) then buy the book at cost price.

Doing this, you will also get a full up to date pack of materials and access to the website for a week - all for the same cost of a book through amazon (without even counting postage charge).

If you decide to do it, maybe contact the consultant in advance to ensure she has a copy there for you

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The price printed on the back cover of the 2010 directory is £7.50 (or 9.75 euro)

8. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you not know anyone who attends a SW class who could pick one up for you?!X

9. Wendyuk

Wendyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I've just this minute bought it on bodyoptimise for £7.50 plus postage so £9.20, I can't believe amazon is charging £16! Ebay is also a rip off when it comes to SW, I bought my optimising books on there because bodyoptimise bookshop had run out and I was impatient! I paid I think £22 only to find when I got them they were from 2004! Seller never mentioned it in the listing but I was told there wasn't much difference from 2004 till now. TBH I don't really use them because I do SW online but I wouldn't buy from Ebay (SW stuff anyway) again.

10. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

On the back of all the SW books it says something along the lines of "not for resale" so all these naughty people selling on Ebay shouldn't be doing so.

Join a group, as Angie said, you'll get all the latest info, get the plans explained and be able to buy the book for £7.50

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.