2010 food directory where can I buy it cheapest

chinababe

Silver Member
Hi
where can I buy the 2010 food directory cheapest please. I saw it on amazon for £16.99 (how much does it cost from slimming world & do I have to join to buy it?)
thanks

I think you might have to be a member to buy it at SW, but you probably could get it on ebay as eclipse suggested

Just got outbid on ebay at £14.00
thanks for replies

Sometimes, the cheapest way is to join (4.95 weekly fee, joining fee theoretically £10, but join on an offer week if possible) then buy the book at cost price.

Doing this, you will also get a full up to date pack of materials and access to the website for a week - all for the same cost of a book through amazon (without even counting postage charge).

If you decide to do it, maybe contact the consultant in advance to ensure she has a copy there for you

I've just this minute bought it on bodyoptimise for £7.50 plus postage so £9.20, I can't believe amazon is charging £16! Ebay is also a rip off when it comes to SW, I bought my optimising books on there because bodyoptimise bookshop had run out and I was impatient! I paid I think £22 only to find when I got them they were from 2004! Seller never mentioned it in the listing but I was told there wasn't much difference from 2004 till now. TBH I don't really use them because I do SW online but I wouldn't buy from Ebay (SW stuff anyway) again.

On the back of all the SW books it says something along the lines of "not for resale" so all these naughty people selling on Ebay shouldn't be doing so.

Join a group, as Angie said, you'll get all the latest info, get the plans explained and be able to buy the book for £7.50

Back