2011 will be a great year for me because... (join in!)

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Thought I would start a thread looking forward in to next year. Why? Because 2010 has been the worst year of my life, and 2011 has GOT to be better! So..

2011 will be a great year for me because:
  • I will finally take control and lose my excess weight
  • I am going to make big changes to my life and finally do what I want to do!
  • I am going to follow my dreams
  • I am going to save a bit of money each month towards an amazing holiday once the wieght is gone
  • I am going to be a much more positive person!
  • I am going to look FORWARD rather than BACKWARDS for the first time in my life, and look at what could be and will be rather than what has been

So...why is 2011 going to be a great year for you?

All my dreams will come true! My family will be back together, I will reach goal weight, life couldn't get any better!!

2011 will be a great year because i will reach goal and will go back to working with horses:) and moving in with my boyfriend:D

I will wear size 12 clothes in the summer :) :) instead of covering up in baggy trakkie bottoms !! x

i will be 40 (and life begins at 40) and thinner (and life is funner when thinner)

2011 will be a great year for me because I will reach my goal, start university and go on an amazing five week backpacking trip to Europe!!

2011 Will be an amazing year...
I will stick to plan and achieve my goals, I will be off to Vegas in April to celebrate my 24th & my mums 50th. I will be debt free (apart from mortgage of course!). I can start to plan having a baby!

great thread!

2011 will be my year because i will have just started my weight loss journey and will complete it! il throw all my big clothes out and hang up all my smaller sizes and hopefully il need to buy smaller sizes still!! and my business will be booming, my children will be happy and unlike the current year, things will go our way :) i cant wait! and what a pleasure it is to be on this journey with u all and sharing our success, as well as ups and downs in every sense. wishing u all the best of luck on your journies and the bestest of wishes for 2011 xxxx

2011 will be my year because I will reach my goal and maintain! I will enjoy every second of being with my friends and my fella without having ti hide in the background and I will go on a loverly hot holiday and strut around the pool purely because I can without feeling self-conscious :D bring it on!!

2011 will be a great year for me as i will get to target(i no i will), be able to wear smaller clothes especially in the summer, i will be out looking for a b/f haha and best of all my ex hubby is moving 300 miles away yippee bring on 2011

:xmastree:I 'll be a new,thinner and happier me,my family will be back together and I'll be able to take pictures with my girls without hiding behind them.
I'll be also thankig and congratulating all of you reaching your goals and checking on your post of keeping the weight off.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a Merry Happy Xmas everyone!!!!!!!

Back