1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2012/13 brides, bridesmaids or grooms!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by LuhLuhLoser, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating
    Hello hello :)

I know there's already OBG but there's about a million posts and I don't think I'd ever possibly be able to catch up
    :eek: so I thought I'd start a new team. Also, I know the male to woman ratio is steep but I thought this'd be more open to men trying to lose weight for their weddings too. Just in case!

I rejoined SW about 5 days ago and have my first weigh in on Saturday! Very excited to find out if I've done alright or not. Fingers crossed. :) My wedding will be on the 28th September, 2012. Just under a year to get it altogether!

How is everyone else doing? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nayomee123

nayomee123 Full Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My wedding is 16th June 2012 and I want to try and loose a stone by April at the latest! Doesn't sound much but I really struggle to shift the pounds!
    I weigh in on a Saturday too and have only been back on SW properly for a couple of weeks, so we sound like we are in the same boat!
    Good luck! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.