2012 is definatly "my year"

Rachel57

Hi all this is it now stopping smoking (no cigs since NYE) and starting weight watchers again tomorrow morning . I'm guessing I could weigh anything between 10& 11 stone and on my frame I look dumpy and ........well just a mess really so much so you'd think I was pregnant . I'm so making this year my year to shine I'm gonna get out there with my kids and hubby and do so much more. I want to be a more positive person and laugh more . ,I've got rid of my Facebook as the 5 mins here and there could be spent doing something proactive . ideally I would like to lose just a stone for now one step at a time and my ideal weight would be 9stone but I'll see what I weigh tomorrow . Looking forward to this year :)
Rach x

Hi Rachel I'm in the same situation as you Ive given up smoking and restarted weight watchers since the 28th dec. I'm just hoping that I will keep up with it all, and exercise more. And I agree with you about Facebook I'm on it everytime I'm bored, but instead could be doing so many productive things. I'm sure we can do it hun, heres to a new us in 2012!!! :) xox

Jennjennx said:
Hi Rachel I'm in the same situation as you Ive given up smoking and restarted weight watchers since the 28th dec. I'm just hoping that I will keep up with it all, and exercise more. And I agree with you about Facebook I'm on it everytime I'm bored, but instead could be doing so many productive things. I'm sure we can do it hun, heres to a new us in 2012!!! :) xox

I think it's nice to know that there is always someone who's going through the same situation , I get the support at home so I should be ok . 2012has kicked off to a good start already :) x keep it up x

It's good that you got great support at home, and this website is like another thing yo fall back on also, To be honest I have found giving up smoking alot easier than the actual diet change, which is quite strange, but I suppose maybe because I've quit smoking I feel more hungry im not sure :s, how have you been finding doing both at the same time? But yes 2012 has been great so far I know we can do it! :) xox

Not smoking is going better then i thought but i do miss it if im honest i miss the hand to mouth action but still no cigs since nye so looking good . As for ww i started it today and I've discovered real hunger . When.i smoked i didn't eat all day until teatime so now im not smoking im having proper meals and i feel ready for them at the right times . How do you feel ? X

Congratulations on quiting smoking. That is terrific and a huge benefit to your health...and now loosing weight. Good for you!

Back