2012 is MY year...whos with me?

Lea87

This is my last diet....x
Back on soul sauce 100% today found it a little difficult this morning but feel fine now.

Iv had 13 days off the diet regret and don't but it's done and I put 8lb on in first 5 days and gone between 5lb and 8lb so it's not as bad as I thought it would be!!

I do feel a lot heavier n a dress I wore last week won't go near me so must have a lot of water retention so iv drank 4lt of water today and had some water tablets here's to hoping by my weigh in on Tuesday I will have shifted what I put on....!

So new year new me starts now, loosing the 53lb I need to get back down to my pre baby weight....I'm joining the gym next Tuesday with my 3year old little girl as there is loads of stuff their for her to do too, can't wait to get into it again as iv not been able to since having my little one as the issue was always having someone to watch her(she can't wait to go on the mini bikes)

Im finding my self a new fella and wearing my bikini on my holiday in August FACT....here's to me (us?) being very positive for 2012 xxxx

Great attitude to have hun, you CAN do this!

You can do it Hun.... I feel 2012 is going to be my year too :)) here's to us

Thanks girls we can all do it x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
total loss.....34lb
need to loose.........48lb

Cannot wait to start the gym on Tuesday...really looking forward to feeling more healthy xx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
total loss.....34lb
need to loose.........48lb

Started again Wednesday went till Friday tea time n caved in so I decided to get it out of my system n start a complete fresh today the 1st but have only managed 1 pack as me and my little girl have got a nasty bug and can't keep anything down so hopefully will feel better tomorrow and can start it properly. Then its gym time on Tuesday x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

Get over to cd biggest looser challenge xx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb

On my first week on SS - day six so far and have lost 15lbs the past couple days I haven't lost anything so was good to loose 5lbs this morning still 55lbs to loose but on my way!:D:D

Just go in cd posts n it should be near top?x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb

Wow well done that's amazing xx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb

I loved porrige at first completely went off everything around week 4 n now only have tomato soup for dinner then hot choc with a spoon of coffee for tea n then choc moose later in at night! I'm gutted I went off it for Xmas, but enjoyed it....just wish Xmas wasn't smack bang in the middle because I would if been able to sail right through to the end I know I would have, but no point in dwelling on it, I'm back on it as of yest right to goal now....the new year helps too because I think your more determined! Good luck x

A tip i have learnt with the porridge is to Add 150ml water and blend before you but in the microwave.. makes it easy to eat.

My friend puts a bit of berry water flavourin in hers says its tastes like jam in it. I'm going to try a few different flavours next week see if taste buds have changed back lol x

Ohhh hot chocolate shake with Coffee :) I bet thats delicious... one to try for sure

Yep its actually my fav, my friend has hot vanilla with coffee, but I don't like that one. There's loads of diff stuff to try int there to make u feel as tho ur having a treat lol x

will make a world of difference to me honestly x

Day 4 n going strong how are u lot doing?xx

Back