2012 !! New start !!

hey! welcome, x ive also just joined exante (well starting tomorow) i am so utterly depressed in my body because of how big and out of shape it has got by going from size 12 to a size 20 within a year and half = ( and ive now told myself its 2012!! this WILL be our year!! we are going to be who we want to be!! not be stuck in a body were not comfortble in!! no no no!! so good luck to me and you!! x I have 4 and half stone to lose! from 16st 5lbs- 12st. Fingers crossed!!! whats your target? X

Hi I'm setting my goal weight at 12st for now would love to hit 11.7 but that seems a long way off !! I did exante last year got to just under 13 st from 15.7 so gutted to be back at my present weight but hey the only way is down now!!!!!
Good luck when u get started just go for it!!!!
Xxx

good luck girls. i to have 4 stone + to loss.
starting today. wish us luck x x x

Hya ladies hope u dont mind me joining in, i was 17 stone 2lbs when i weighed myself sunday, i have 5 stone to loose for my wedding in september, good luck to u all xx

Good luck to all of you:)
I started January 1st with 3.5 stone to lose... It seems a long way to go but determined to be slimmer for the summer ;-)

Welcome just go for it!!!! Stick to the plan and you can't not lose!!!!
Last time I lost 10/11 lbs in the first weeks went on to lose 30lbs in 6weeks or so!! My major tip is don't think it's easy I though oh one weekend off won't hurt!!!! Huge mistake I never got back on track!!
Untill now !!
I'm gonna hit 12 st this time!!!!!!!
Xxxxxxxxxx
Glad your with me x

Hi,

Good luck everyone. Thought I would add my story too! I lost three stone on Lipotrim last year and am back to lose a further two and a half stone. I'm new to Exante though - I thought I'd give it a try after having christmas off and having kept my weight steady, I feel I can trust myself to manage my weigh ins etc.

Good luck everyone, look forward to seeing you about on here!

Nicky XX

i have 6 stone to loose tried today but had a coffee and tea with a drop of milk so on it tommorow hundred percent we can all do this with a bit of encouragement we can all achieve this x

I agree, come on ladies let's do it x

Back