2012! Time for a new me! 11 stone to loose!

Hey Kelly!
Im absolutly loving it at the minute. Having really good weight losses each week and its keeping me so motivated to do well the next week. Still getting my head round the diet but I love that you can eat lots! Ive lost 1 stone 3 up to now!
You must be really happy with your weight loss! The thing is is that it doesnt really feel like a "diet" as such, its just a healthier way of living and so having weight losses AND enjoying food is amazing!
Yea, Id love to buddy up with you. It would be really good to have somebody to get advice from and to talk to when were having "bad days".
I cant private message you at the minute, minimins wont allow me because im new but I deffinatly will once I can.
Ive had a little look through the SW section. Ill have to look properly though for tips etc.
Rachael
xx
BTW... my goal is to fit into a size 12 too!! =D x

Hiya hun!!

Like you I am 22st 10lb, at 25! I joined slimming world and lost 1.5stone in 3 weeks and gave up before the holidays, taking me back to where i started at above weight :( I would love to try it again within next fortnight and also ideally would like to lose 11 stone. A big well done from me!! I find if i watch programmes like the biggest loser, fat families and obese:a year to save my life keeps me on track and gives that motivation back. Fancy trying to achieve this together? We WILL do it and you will get that holiday! Xxx

missyheidi said:
Hiya hun!!

Like you I am 22st 10lb, at 25! I joined slimming world and lost 1.5stone in 3 weeks and gave up before the holidays, taking me back to where i started at above weight :( I would love to try it again within next fortnight and also ideally would like to lose 11 stone. A big well done from me!! I find if i watch programmes like the biggest loser, fat families and obese:a year to save my life keeps me on track and gives that motivation back. Fancy trying to achieve this together? We WILL do it and you will get that holiday! Xxx

1 n a half stone in 3 weeks! Thats amazing!
Dont be disheartend by ur gain. Youve just got to put it behind u now and start a fresh! Just think about how good youll feel when you do it again!
I like watching them now, i used to skip over them before i started SW because it reminded me that i needed to lose weight and i wernt doing anything about it, but now they really give me motivation!
Thatd be brilliant! We could both be tiny by this time next year =D
Xx

xRachaelx said:
Hey Kelly!
Im absolutly loving it at the minute. Having really good weight losses each week and its keeping me so motivated to do well the next week. Still getting my head round the diet but I love that you can eat lots! Ive lost 1 stone 3 up to now!
You must be really happy with your weight loss! The thing is is that it doesnt really feel like a "diet" as such, its just a healthier way of living and so having weight losses AND enjoying food is amazing!
Yea, Id love to buddy up with you. It would be really good to have somebody to get advice from and to talk to when were having "bad days".
I cant private message you at the minute, minimins wont allow me because im new but I deffinatly will once I can.
Ive had a little look through the SW section. Ill have to look properly though for tips etc.
Rachael
xx
BTW... my goal is to fit into a size 12 too!! =D x

Hey hun, nice to see you on the SW threads. :)
If you have Facebook or twitter you can add me on there if you need any extra support or help? My twitter is under my username on the left hand side if you can see it..? Or my fb name is Kelly Abrahams- same picture as my one on here.
X

I had a gd look at them last night when i couldnt sleep! Found a couple of useful tips!
Ive just added you on facebook, I dont have twitter.
Xx

Just accepted your friend request. :)
Hows your day been? I find sundays the hardest, i just want to stuff my face lol but need to limit any damage as i weigh in on tuesday evenings.
when is your weigh in? x

Sundays are my worst day too! I work an 11 hour shift on a sunday and theres a fridge full of chocolate, cakes and biscuits! Its so hard not to give into temptation! lol. It was ok, I just worked and done some revision for uni. Did you do much?
I weigh in on thursdays. How do you think youve been this week? Expecting a good weight loss?
xx

xRachaelx said:
Sundays are my worst day too! I work an 11 hour shift on a sunday and theres a fridge full of chocolate, cakes and biscuits! Its so hard not to give into temptation! lol. It was ok, I just worked and done some revision for uni. Did you do much?
I weigh in on thursdays. How do you think youve been this week? Expecting a good weight loss?
xx

I bet that is hard to resist. Eek. I didn't really do much I had my friend round for roast dinner which was nice.
I think I've had a good week but I've felt all bloated so I'm not looking forward to weigh in Tuesday. Been pretty slack with exercise too but have done 2 hours this week.
I've got a job interview at 4 today and I'm bricking it!

Thanks guys! =D x

I bet that is hard to resist. Eek. I didn't really do much I had my friend round for roast dinner which was nice.
I think I've had a good week but I've felt all bloated so I'm not looking forward to weigh in Tuesday. Been pretty slack with exercise too but have done 2 hours this week.
I've got a job interview at 4 today and I'm bricking it!
Heyy hun sorry with the delayed reply! I was out yesterday so didnt get chance to come online and only just emerged now feeling a bit more human to come online :).
How did your weigh in go??
How did your job interview go?? Hope it went well!! What was it for?
I havnt been doing much exercising since started the diet tbh im in two minds about it because people are telling me that it took them 5 weeks before they had a weight loss when exercising =/ how does it work for you?
xx

Hi Rachael :) Well done on losing your first stone as well.
I've also joined slimming world with a whole lot of weight to lose. My weight has held me back with a lot of things in life and I am really desperate to change it! I wish you all the best xx

xRachaelx said:
Heyy hun sorry with the delayed reply! I was out yesterday so didnt get chance to come online and only just emerged now feeling a bit more human to come online :).
How did your weigh in go??
How did your job interview go?? Hope it went well!! What was it for?
I havnt been doing much exercising since started the diet tbh im in two minds about it because people are telling me that it took them 5 weeks before they had a weight loss when exercising =/ how does it work for you?
xx

Hi Rachael sorry for delay completely forgot to get back to you lol. Scatter brain I am!
I lost 1/2 pound this weigh in which was ok ish lol
Interview didn't go great. I found him arrogant sexist and pompos lol.
It's admin role which is what I do now. I've got an appraisal at work on mon so I don't no what wil come of that.
How has your week been ? Have u got snow yet? We're due it tonight down south :) xx

I hope your review today was OK.

Ali

Hi Rachael sorry for delay completely forgot to get back to you lol. Scatter brain I am!
I lost 1/2 pound this weigh in which was ok ish lol
Interview didn't go great. I found him arrogant sexist and pompos lol.
It's admin role which is what I do now. I've got an appraisal at work on mon so I don't no what wil come of that.
How has your week been ? Have u got snow yet? We're due it tonight down south :) xx
Lol its ok! I havnt been able to reply because I havnt been on my computer in a couple of days.
Hey! It was OFF not ON! Youve gotta be happy with a weight loss! And if you feel you could have done better then just try harder the next week! How did you get on in weigh in this week?
Lol oh that doesnt sound good!
How did your appraisal go?
We havnt had any snow. It was really frosty on Saturday and I decided to go out which was a bad idea as I ended up on my bum at some point! Lol.
My weeks been good I had two nights out which were fun and been good this week so hopefully it wont take too much of a toll on my weight loss!
Hope your well hun =)
xx

4 and 1/2 loss tonight!! =D soo happy! Thats with a night out on Saturday too! Dunno how thats happened! Only 1 stone 4 1/2 pounds off my 3 stone target for easter! Well on my way xx

xRachaelx said:
Lol its ok! I havnt been able to reply because I havnt been on my computer in a couple of days.
Hey! It was OFF not ON! Youve gotta be happy with a weight loss! And if you feel you could have done better then just try harder the next week! How did you get on in weigh in this week?
Lol oh that doesnt sound good!
How did your appraisal go?
We havnt had any snow. It was really frosty on Saturday and I decided to go out which was a bad idea as I ended up on my bum at some point! Lol.
My weeks been good I had two nights out which were fun and been good this week so hopefully it wont take too much of a toll on my weight loss!
Hope your well hun =)
xx

Hey Hun! Well done on your loss! Your doing amazing I'm so jealous lol.
I lost 3.5 lbs this week but I think it's cus I've been really poorly and barely ate so I expect it won't stay off lol.

I had my appraisal today instead of mon cus I was too ill to be in work. It went v well and they're looking to progress my career into key accounts which I'm thrilled with!! :)
How's your week been? Xx

Thank you! Your doing really well your self hun! Imagine if you wernt doing something about your weight were youd be!
Oh noo I hope you get better soon. On the plus size, you had a really good weight loss! A pound off two stone!
Well done you! Really happy for ya. Fingers crossed it happens for you!
Its been ok ive just been in placement all week and in uni today, off tomorrow so its all good :) lol.
You got much planned for the weekend?? Made any valentines plans?? xx

xRachaelx said:
Thank you! Your doing really well your self hun! Imagine if you wernt doing something about your weight were youd be!
Oh noo I hope you get better soon. On the plus size, you had a really good weight loss! A pound off two stone!
Well done you! Really happy for ya. Fingers crossed it happens for you!
Its been ok ive just been in placement all week and in uni today, off tomorrow so its all good :) lol.
You got much planned for the weekend?? Made any valentines plans?? xx

Lol true. It's the only 'diet' I've ever loved.
Ah nice day off tomo for you. I'm
Hoping it'll snow so much here I won't have to go to work lol.
Tomorrow night I'm out for dinner with a friend, sat and sun I'm with my bf. :)
Errrm valentines I got weigh in, my bf has football so I'm not doing anything for it lol. Never usually do tbh. It's my birthday in few weeks so I'm sure we'll do some thing for that! :)
How about you hun? Any plans for weekend and valentines? Xxx

Back