2012! Time for a new me! 11 stone to loose!

Hey guys,
I'm new here, just looking at moment as I'm due in march / April. Before getting preg I was almost 17 st and suspect ill be more what with baby wight and all !!!
I think you are all doing fab and it's really great listening to all you developments. I have previously done sw and ww but with a new born and a toddler plus running my own business I'm opting for a short term solution such as diet chef to ok start the weight loss . I'm hoping I'll then have a bit more energy to plan and cook properly with ww etc.
Good luck to you all and keep up the good work. Im looking forwArds to following your progress as I prepare for my mission Xxx

Lol true. It's the only 'diet' I've ever loved.
Ah nice day off tomo for you. I'm
Hoping it'll snow so much here I won't have to go to work lol.
Tomorrow night I'm out for dinner with a friend, sat and sun I'm with my bf. :)
Errrm valentines I got weigh in, my bf has football so I'm not doing anything for it lol. Never usually do tbh. It's my birthday in few weeks so I'm sure we'll do some thing for that! :)
How about you hun? Any plans for weekend and valentines? Xxx
I did have a nice day off thanks! Was ment to be doing assignment work but it didnt get touched lol.
We havnt had an ounce of snow here! Its just frosty and cold! Did you end up snowed in?
Did you have a nice meal with your friend?
Im not doing anything for valentines my self! Was gunna go out with my friend but were working so its just another boring night for me lol.
Im in work tomorrow all day again with the cake temptations fridge and today ive just done little things around the house and had a good hour and a half on the zumba fitness game.
xx

Hello hope you dont mind me posting, just came across your thread and wanted to say well done on your loss so far, its made me feel a bit more motivated as im struggling at the moment!
Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)
Hey your welcome to post on my thread any time! :eek:
Thanks hun! You have done really well your self! Well done!
Aw im so glad ive given you a bit of motivation :) Hope its helped you a bit getting focused!
If I can do it anybody can do it! :)
Thanks, hope you have a nice weekend too hun :) xx

Hey guys,
I'm new here, just looking at moment as I'm due in march / April. Before getting preg I was almost 17 st and suspect ill be more what with baby wight and all !!!
I think you are all doing fab and it's really great listening to all you developments. I have previously done sw and ww but with a new born and a toddler plus running my own business I'm opting for a short term solution such as diet chef to ok start the weight loss . I'm hoping I'll then have a bit more energy to plan and cook properly with ww etc.
Good luck to you all and keep up the good work. Im looking forwArds to following your progress as I prepare for my mission Xxx
Hey hun, welcome to the forum!
I cant comment on diet chef as I have never tried out that diet but SW is working great for me.
If you wanting advice and to hear about successes with diet chef try the diet chef thread its under the other diet options catagory.
Good luck! And congrats on the little baba :)
xx
xx

Half a pound off this week! Not the BIGGEST of weight losses... but hey! Its a loss!
Stuck to the diet 100% (I even made speedy weight loss recipies most nights!) and did 3 hours of zumba throughout the week!
But our consultant says that when starting exercise the body retains water so hoping for a good weight loss next week! Fingers crossed! x

xRachaelx said:
Half a pound off this week! Not the BIGGEST of weight losses... but hey! Its a loss!
Stuck to the diet 100% (I even made speedy weight loss recipies most nights!) and did 3 hours of zumba throughout the week!
But our consultant says that when starting exercise the body retains water so hoping for a good weight loss next week! Fingers crossed! x

You will probably see a bigger loss next week hun, but still half a pound off is better than on. I only lost half this week too do I'm
Now half a pound from 2 st lol it was so frustrating! Your doing fabulously well! How much have you lost altogether now? Xxx

I hope so! Ive lost 1 stone 10 pounds now so four pound away from my 2nd stone award! Would be amazing if I got it next week but I dont wanna get my hopes up!
Youll deffinatly get yours next week!
Well done you! Are you in the next numbers yet?
Hows your week been?
x

xRachaelx said:
I hope so! Ive lost 1 stone 10 pounds now so four pound away from my 2nd stone award! Would be amazing if I got it next week but I dont wanna get my hopes up!
Youll deffinatly get yours next week!
Well done you! Are you in the next numbers yet?
Hows your week been?
x

You done so well hunnie!! :)
I'm in the next stone bracket- just.. 20st 13.5 lbs at last weigh in lol. It's going slowly but surely. Brought a lovely dress other day from new look size 22, it's fits nice now, but will hopefully look amazing in June for my cousins wedding- working on getting rid of the love handles as my waist has shrunk but they stayed! Makes me look a funny shape. Lol. My weeks going well so far. I did over indulge on wed night and ate 35 syns in crap so I'm reducing syns to 5 a day to compensate hopefully and gym workouts lol. How has ur week been? What day do you weigh in again? Any plans for weekend? Sorry for all the questions there lol. I'm off out tonight with the OH to a steak restaurant in Brighton so I'm really looking forward to that! Yuuuummmmmy!! Xx

Thank you!
Your doing really well ur self! It doesnt matter how long it takes just as long as we get there!
Youv gotta have a blow out once on a while and 35 syns is nothing! The other week when id lost 4.5 pounds id gone out n wad having cocktails and vodkas all night so had not far off 100 syns! I did make sure i had 5 syns a day max for the rest of the week though!
Im 2nd day into my week and its been ok so far! I havnt had chance to have anything to eat this morning and im going to a pub with the family in a min so im prayin theyv got jacket potatoes or a salad other wise im going to die of starvation! Lol. I weigh in on thursday. haha its ok!
Oo very nice! and healthy too! Its good idea for a treat thats not really naughty!
X

xRachaelx said:
Thank you!
Your doing really well ur self! It doesnt matter how long it takes just as long as we get there!
Youv gotta have a blow out once on a while and 35 syns is nothing! The other week when id lost 4.5 pounds id gone out n wad having cocktails and vodkas all night so had not far off 100 syns! I did make sure i had 5 syns a day max for the rest of the week though!
Im 2nd day into my week and its been ok so far! I havnt had chance to have anything to eat this morning and im going to a pub with the family in a min so im prayin theyv got jacket potatoes or a salad other wise im going to die of starvation! Lol. I weigh in on thursday. haha its ok!
Oo very nice! and healthy too! Its good idea for a treat thats not really naughty!
X

How did the pub meal go then? Anything suitable? I know some places deep fat fry their jacket potatoes!!! :-0 it's horrendous to think that! Eeeeek! I'm having a really odd day today, keep jumping on the scales!!! Eeek I usually weigh myself everyday anyway but I feel like I'm obsessed today! Lol. X

Well we ended up going to a toby carvery so every one was getting stuck into their humungous roast dinners whilst I had a chicken tikka salad! Lol. I asked for it to come with no salad dressing and without the popadoms and mango chutney. I dont know how the chicken was cooked but it was coated in the tikka flavourings which are normally free but I asume it had oil in there some were so unsure what to syn it up as!
I cant find it on the slimming world website syn section either.
Haha im glad my scales are broke or id be the same. It would drive me crazy weighing myself every day. Specially if you weighed yourself a few days before weigh in and you lost like 4 pounds and then on the day of weigh in it showed up as 1! lol.
x

Wow you are doing amazing!! I too recently joined SW and I am really enjoying it. I have lost 1 stone in 7 weeks and have 4.5 stone still to lose. I find reading other peoples weight loss journeys inspires me and find tis website brill! So I decided to register tonight!! I was wondering about exercise too!! I have lost so far doing no exercise and I too had thought about zumba, you will have to let us know how it affected your weight loss this week! Good luck!!

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind if I join you but i've got a bit more weight to lose than both of you and after a rather disasterious day on Lipotrim I'm firmly back on Slimmers world, (brought the three month online and everything) I need some motivation as I get bored reallyyyy quick. Your weight losses are great so far, only hope I can do as well.

Wow you are doing amazing!! I too recently joined SW and I am really enjoying it. I have lost 1 stone in 7 weeks and have 4.5 stone still to lose. I find reading other peoples weight loss journeys inspires me and find tis website brill! So I decided to register tonight!! I was wondering about exercise too!! I have lost so far doing no exercise and I too had thought about zumba, you will have to let us know how it affected your weight loss this week! Good luck!!
Thanks hun!
SW is fab isnt it, you dont even feel like your missing out on anything!
Well done on your first stone! Youll be another 4.5 stones lighter in no time! Yea i love reading other peoples stories. I found one story from a SW magazine were the girl was a little bit bigger than me and she lost 11 stone in 18 months and I just keep in my head "if she can do it so can i!"
Zumba is really good! I do it on the wii and according to the game, for the 50 min session i do i burn 1200 cals which is amazing! Im gunna give it another few weeks and if im not having better weight losses with them im gunna either stop the exercise or try walking. My consultant has me panicing thinking im not gunna loose much weight when exercising but then she encourages us to do it! confused.com!
Ill let you know at the end of the week how much zumba ive done and how much weight ive lost!
Have a good SW week :)
xx

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind if I join you but i've got a bit more weight to lose than both of you and after a rather disasterious day on Lipotrim I'm firmly back on Slimmers world, (brought the three month online and everything) I need some motivation as I get bored reallyyyy quick. Your weight losses are great so far, only hope I can do as well.
Hey! the more the merrier!
I really disagree with the milkshake diets. I lost over a stone in a week on lipotrim and when i came off it i put it all back on and more! I dont believe in starving yourself to loose a couple of pound difference! Slimming world is good for the long run. It teaches you how your sposed to eat where as milkshake diets dont really teach you much, just dont eat anything and youll loose weight! (Not that I have anything against people who are on milkshake diets, whatever works best for people but personally id never get far on them!)
Do you like to cook? Ive enjoyed making every meal from scratch on the diet. I like planning my week out and reading the magazine for recipes.
The most motivational tool you can have is your target in mind. Keep positive about the diet and if you find your getting bored of it try new things! You can try what ive done as well, find a success story were the person is a similar weight to what you are now and it makes you realise "it is possible!" Ive got the girl on my screen saver to remind me everytime I log on my computer! (SAD I KNOW! haha but it keeps me going!)
Good luck on slimming world! Always come back for a chat if your lacking motivation and need somebody to give you a push in the right direction! This website is amazing for that!
xx

=O its been a whole two weeks since I wrote in this post! I wanna keep this one up because I love the WeMITTS section <3 Theres sooo many inspirational people in here!!

Whats new with me?? Ive decided to do the race for life! Yea I deffinatly WONT be running this year! Theres no way I could, but Im going to power walk it. It gives me something to work towards. Just need to get out and about more for nice long walks to build myself up for it!

Did anybody watch "Obese:a year to save my life" last week?? The woman had lost weight and she was just over 21 stone and she did a bloody triathalon!! I was like "If she can do that I can deffinatly do the race for life!" It was amazing! And she walked up like 27 flights of stairs and that was when she was at her biggest (i think about 29 stone?) =/ I couldnt believe it!

Anyways just thought id post a little message to keep the thread going =]

xx

Back