2012's hopeful diary

Oh! Tuesday gave me 1.5lbs off, so all that ditziness was relatively harmless. I know it won't stay off though, the scales bounced very quickly. But I won't know until Tuesday rolls round again!

I am having fun with old clothes though. Mum and dad arrive in about 3 weeks so I have dug out the bags of clothes hiding under the bed. I am wearing them all goodbye! I can't believe that I have waited too long for them to fit well. They are all a bit baggy in weird areas.

So they get worn once, washed, ironed and bagged up for my sister, hence needing mum and dad to take them to her! So in 3 weeks I am hoping to have achieved a slightly odd goal - to have emptied all of the old clothes bags, and yes, there are quite a few!

Having set myself a 3 week target I thought I would update my sig with some others. I am hoping it will be fun to watch them slide by rather than scary :)

Regardless of the scales relcutance to stop bouncing I am hoping that one Tuesday in the next month will allow me to say I have lost 10% of me!

God I am so bad reporting here. I did lose another 1lb but again I am not sure it will stay off as I feel so very very bloated and full, I have done all week.

I am very comfortably into size 18s though. I have a suit, the sort you wear for interview, and the trousers are size 16.... I can get them on an do them up, just! I can even sit down in them :)

I really need to start some proper exercise though. I need to start really slowly or my cfs will kick back in. I may go to the docs and get my bloods tested again (I am chronically anaemic too) I don't want to start exercising and make myself worse - again!

Anyway, back to the gym for the rowing machine and in the back garden for the kickboxing bag! I should be able to manage that!

I just made a really good banana and walnut loaf. And I am planning a crumble too, real custard and everything :)

And they call this a diet???

:gimi::giggle:

MMMMMMMmm! 10 weigh ins until Christmas, so a potential 10lbs to lose.

Not quite what I set myself to do in the All I Want for... thread, but I was younger then :D

I think that I will set myself a little task that I can make, to get into the 13s by Christmas, 7.5lbs to lose. That should allow for parent's visiting, half term and other oopses! I'd be delighted to reach it too! Not seen a 13 for years, decades!

I'll also aim for inch loss a bit more. Exercise will go in during half term, as a practice for term time! Dress size 14 for crimblemouse, perhaps! That'd be a miracle!

So back to my signature to reset myself a little :)

Well, here I am, stew in the sloco, toffee apple self saucing pud ingredients sat there waiting and what do I do.... crave an apple!

So I am typing as I crunch it, grown about 3 miles away, small, red, crisp and slightly tart, a real apple! Yummmmmm!

Yes, I did say both 'crave' and 'yum' about an apple! :D

Ah! A week off college and a weird eating week to come, too much good stuff over the weekend has left me feeling stodgy!

Parents visited over the weekend, so we cooked our socks off! I am a pound up on myself but am not really bothered - we had cake and tea and all sorts of puds and pastries. So if a pound is all it added I will be delighted.

I am feeling very, very blech now! Freezing cold and a bit down in the dumps, but mainly COLD!!!!!

On the upside I have bought a new coat and half a pig - yes, half a pig! Local butcher has Glos Old Spot piggies bagged up for 2! So I bought a half! Thankfully there was room in the freezer!

Well, once I had taken out some of the frozen fruit there was! Now I need to make summink out of the fruit!

So I shall go veggie for the rest of the week just to make me feel less belly heavy!

As for the pud, didn't I put it in Christmas recipes (in Off Topic)? I shall do so immediately - my non pud eating dad loved it!

This has been so amazing. A week off plan and a slow start to this week, which I had planned for as it is always hectic at the beginning of this half term and I am still feeling good.

I haven't gained anything despite being off plan and am still managing to leave food on my plate, which is a humungously big deal to me!

I am doing fine, my Christmas goal isn't too ambitious, 9 lbs in 7 weeks means I'll be close, and frankly close is good enough for me!

I'll have a proper DD tomorrow and see how I feel. Currently I am in pain, left leg is playing up and I am truly tired as the pain is keeping me awake and I haven't slept properly for about a fortnight. Which is why I have allowed myself to come off plan. BUT I haven't turned to food as comfort, that has never been known before, so I am fairly confident that I will be able to cope with work, diet, sleep deprivation and pain management!

I know that sounds a bit feeble but I just want to make sure that I don't fail the diet. I'd rather make the decision to come off than stay on and get all demotivated. I hope that makes sense. I like JUDDD too much to mess it up by being all stoic and stupid about it!

Anyway. Let's see what tomorrow brings - good luck to you all :)

Oh it has been so long... but I have lost another 1lb.

I spent years at this weight. Many of them fat and wobbly, many more as an aerobics instructor, less fat and less wobbly, but all of them at this weight!

I am guessing that it will take me a while to break through it. So I am probably going to measure a lot more!

On the bright side, that's 10% of me gone!

Mmmmmmm!

I suppose that's my January goal sorted, get back to 10% of me gone!

Actually I am quite happy to have stuck at this weight. Not to shabby for a year's loss, 1.5 stone. I just need to have a good think about succeeding in 2013. That will be a lot of organising... so I am off to start a thread...

Right! I have shopped, made a list and have got myself organised.

All it took was 2 soup mug things from that nice Mill that has all sorts of dangerous articles in it - I do really need them all, honest!

cup1.jpgcup2.jpg

Just under £4 each and in lovely bright colours. I can put half of one of those skinny soups in each and leave them in the fridge at work.

Then I can concentrate on evening meals and the Hairy Bikers book has made OH quite excited about diet food! So I think I shall be alright.

Weigh in on Tuesday (I think I am already down 1lb as of yesterday). Normal business will resume :)

Well! Whooda thunk it?

I am now only 1lb off my pre Christmas weight! I think I may get back on track by the end of the month! That Valentines goal may actually be doable!

Yee and ha!

o0o, i didn't think of having a goal set in mind for valentines day, but that'd be a good way to motivate myself some more, mmhm xxx

Blah! That leg pain has been atrocious. I have been so demotivated. Again I have let myself come off plan - I will NOT fail this.

My logic is that when I am just too pained to succeed and am more likely to cheat, I will just come off diet. That way I will never ever try it and fail, making it too hard to do!

Weirdly, over the last 3 weeks, off plan, I have probably eaten quite well. I certainly didn't pig out on chocolate or, my worst vice, mash potato. I just told OH I wasn't in the right frame of mind and he didn't naggle me.

I'll leap on the scales on Tuesday as I commit to a restart. I'll revise my Valentine's goal too! I suspect that I will miss the current one by about 6lbs, which I shall be very, very happy with.

I'm still lurking at my 'set point' weight. Still if I can get to the gym (once the leg/hip recovers from the cold) I should be able to hurry it up a bit!

Hopefully I will be back more regularly now... if you will all have me that is :)

Blah! That leg pain has been atrocious. I have been so demotivated. Again I have let myself come off plan - I will NOT fail this.

My logic is that when I am just too pained to succeed and am more likely to cheat, I will just come off diet. That way I will never ever try it and fail, making it too hard to do!

Weirdly, over the last 3 weeks, off plan, I have probably eaten quite well. I certainly didn't pig out on chocolate or, my worst vice, mash potato. I just told OH I wasn't in the right frame of mind and he didn't naggle me.

I'll leap on the scales on Tuesday as I commit to a restart. I'll revise my Valentine's goal too! I suspect that I will miss the current one by about 6lbs, which I shall be very, very happy with.

I'm still lurking at my 'set point' weight. Still if I can get to the gym (once the leg/hip recovers from the cold) I should be able to hurry it up a bit!

Hopefully I will be back more regularly now... if you will all have me that is :)

Welcome back xxxx of course you'll do it xxxx

Back