2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

Saturday 12th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 40g reduced fat cheddar, grated
HEXB: 2 Alpen light bars

Breakfast

Had a big packet of fresh pineapple with a cup of Detox tea, as decided to have brunch :)

Lunch

SW chips, 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages, Heinz fiery chilli beans, broccoli and sprouts. All free and very filling :) Plus had 2 cups of Detox tea.
Mid afternoon had a hazelnut coffee with one of my HEXB's

Dinner

Enchiladas- wow so amazing! Made from extra lean mince, onions, garlic, peppers, chilli, cumin, oregano, chickpeas and chopped toms, place in tortilla wraps, sprinkled with red onions and cheese then cooked in the oven.
After dinner, we played Monopoly and I lost (again) so felt like bingeing lol.
My bingeing consisted of: my other HEXB, a pkt of Velvet Crunch and 2 Fererro Rondnoir, all washed down with diet lemonade :)

Syns

1 Discovery wholemeal tortilla (5.5)
1 pkt Velvet Crunch (4)
2 Fererro Rondnoir (5)

Total Syns for the day:
14.5 :D

Have eaten loads and felt like a right pig today but I'm under my Syns, had my HEX's and lots of super free- this is y I love SW :D
Off out walking the dogs with our friends tomorrow (they have 4 dogs between them) and taking a SW packed lunch :)
Can't wait :)

Sunday 13th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB: 2 slices of Hovis Nimble wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Had an omelette made from 4 eggs, onions, potatoes, peppers, baby plum tomatoes and bacon, all fat removed. Washed down with 2 cups of Detox tea.

Lunch

Out walking the dogs so took a SW packed lunch- cheese and marmite sandwiches using my HEX's, a bag of Velvet Crunch, an Alpen light, fruit, a Greek Muller light yogurt and 2 cups of hazelnut coffee :) plus lots of water on the walk.

Dinner

Cottage pie again tonight- so simple yet yummy! Served it with carrots and leeks. Washed it down with diet lemonade and had a Lindt ball afterwards :)

Syns

1 pkt Velvet Crunch (4)
1 Greek Muller light (0.5)
1 Alpen light (3)
1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
1 Lindt ball (4)

Total Syns for the day: 13

A very good day on plan, plus a nice 3 mile walk with the dogs and our friends- between us we have 6 dogs, 5 of whom are under the age of 18 months!!! So pretty chaotic but they have a great time and they are both sound asleep right now :)
Having roast chicken tomorrow night, burgers and chips on Tuesday then it's WI on Wednesday night- I'm feeling good about it, hoping for a loss- I want to get this last stone off soon :) X

It was actually really nice, ESP with a drop of milk in it as well, made it creamy
smile.gif
x
Hi hun,

Hope you had a lovely weekend! Just checking in to see how your doing:)

Your food diary is looking great!! What do you think of the LM red onion & rosemary sausages? I'd quite like to try them.

I've finally got the DE Roasted Hazelnut and Caramel coffee, just sipping on a cuppa hazelnut atm… it's blumming gorgeous!:p It really does remind me of Ferrero Rochers! xx

Hi hun,

Just checking in to see how your doing.

Your food diary is looking great! What do you think of the LM red onion & rosemary sausages? I'd quite like to try them.

I've finally got the DE Roasted Hazelnut and Caramel coffee, just sipping on a hazelnut atm… it's blumming gorgeous! It really does remind me of Ferrero Rochers! xx
Hi!
I love the sausages, they are yummy, taste a bit like stuffing rather than actual sausages :) they are great with beans, scrambled eggs and bacon!
Yay another convert to the DE coffee haha!
I had a cup of hazelnut earlier with a Curly Wurly (6 Syns) wow such a beautiful combination :)
Had a really lovely roast dinner tonight- I'm stuffed and I have 4.5 Syns left to use if I want to xxx

Monday 14th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 2 slices of Hovis Wholemeal Bread

Breakfast

Had pineapple and a Muller light with a cup of Detox tea. At tea break I had a big bowl of pineapple and strawberries with an Activia fat free yogurt and and an apple and water.

Lunch

I had cheese and marmite on toast, using my HEX's plus an extra 10g of cheese. It was lush!! I also had another apple and then a Curly Wurly! All with 2 cups of hazelnut coffee.

Dinner

Had a roast dinner tonight- chicken slow cooked with shallots, rosemary and lemon. Served with roast potatoes, lots of veg and gravy :) plus more water and detox tea.
Too stuffed to eat anything else :)

Syns

Extra 10g cheddar (1.5)
Curly Wurly (6)
200ml Bisto chicken gravy granules (3)

Total Syns for the day: 10.5

Another good day, under my Syns and plenty of super free. :) didn't get a run in as the snow scuppered our plans!!
Looking forward to WI on Wednesday evening, hoping for a good loss again this week :)

Tuesday 15th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 1 WW petit pain

Breakfast

Started today with pineapple and a Greek Muller and Detox Tea, then an apple and water at tea break.

Lunch

2 mugshots today, followed by another apple, more water and then a Curly Wurly at tea break :)

Dinner

Had SW chilli with SW chips, lots of broccoli and homemade garlic bread using my HEXB and a small amount of HEXA, eating the rest as I waited for it all to cook! Lots of water afterwards :)

Syns

1 Greek Muller light (0.5)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Total Syns for the day: 8

A good day, lots of super free and under my Syns again, all looking good for WI tomorrow night :)

Ok WI tonight and I lost 1lb! Slightly miffed as apart from my fall off the wagon last Thursday I stuck to plan 100%, had my Syns and lots of super free grr! My C reckons its cos I've lost a lot of weight already and it's slowing. Hopefully it will be a nice big loss next week :)
As for husband he's now lost a total of 3.4kg in 2 weeks, which when we put that number into a converter it came out as 7lbs! So he's well chuffed!
Having a night off plan as its WI but I will NOT being doing a repeat of last week, so it's back on plan tomorrow morning :) Only one area of concern for the next week is that Saturday night we are going to be off plan as its our 5 year anniversary :) not wedding, but of when we met :) so we are having a paella and a few drinkies lol. X

Hey
You are doing so well.... don't feel demotivated. 1lb is still a fantastic loss!!
Congrats to your OH too, your both doing so well:)

Your tea last night sounded lovely! Homemade garlic bread mmm, can I ask how you make it hun?

Hazelnut coffee and a Curly Wurly sounds bliss… I've not had a Curly Wurly in so long!:D I've had about 3 cups DE today already, I never usually drink so much coffee lol!! xx

Hey
You are doing so well.... don't feel demotivated. 1lb is still a fantastic loss!!
Congrats to your OH too, your both doing so well:)

Your tea last night sounded lovely! Homemade garlic bread mmm, can I ask how you make it hun?

Hazelnut coffee and a Curly Wurly sounds bliss… I've not had a Curly Wurly in so long!:D I've had about 3 cups DE today already, I never usually drink so much coffee lol!! xx
I made it using a WW petit pain as my HEXB (they are tiny tho!), cut it open and put garlic mixed with Flora Extra Light (1.5 Syns per 1tbsp) in the middle then cooked it until golden, it was lovely but I could have eaten 2!

The Curly Wurly and hazelnut coffee is my staple afternoon treat now :D xx

Thursday 17th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: 2 slices Hovis wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Really fancied a bacon sarnie this morning! So I toasted my HEXB, put 1tsp of Flora Extra Light on, 3 rashers of thick bacon (all fat removed) and 1tsp tomato kethcup! It was yummy :) also had an apple and 2 cups of Detox tea.

Lunch

Had a nice big salad with some chicken and balsamic vinegar :) and 2 cups of hazelnut coffee.

Dinner

At my mums for dinner tonight so I had a really lovely prawn and veg rogan josh with boiled rice and some Poppadum's and 2 glasses of diet lemonade.

Syns

1tsp Flora Extra Light (0.5)
1tsp Tomato Ketchup (0.5)
1 Rich Tea finger (1)
Patak's Rogan Josh sauce (14.5 for whole jar, divided by 3 then rounded up to 5)
20g M mini poppadums (5)

Total Syns for the day: 12

Another good day and under my Syns. Was considering having 4 mini eggs for 3 Syns but I probably wouldn't stop at 4 lol so decided against it!!
Trying the cod with cherry tomato sauce recipe from this months SW magazine for dinner tomorrow night :)
Going to try and cut down on amount of potatoes I eat, as I had a lot of SW chips last week and that prob didn't help with WI! X

I made it using a WW petit pain as my HEXB (they are tiny tho!), cut it open and put garlic mixed with Flora Extra Light (1.5 Syns per 1tbsp) in the middle then cooked it until golden, it was lovely but I could have eaten 2!

The Curly Wurly and hazelnut coffee is my staple afternoon treat now :D xx
Thanks for the recipe, it sounds delicious! ..They are really small aren't they lol!! I bet it would be nice with cheese too. As a cheesy garlic bread!:)

Was considering having 4 mini eggs for 3 Syns but I probably wouldn't stop at 4 lol so decided against it!!
I know how you feel, I can't resist mini eggs and they'll be everywhere soon for easter! Lol (that and creme egg Mcflurrys!!!) xx

They've had mini eggs and creme eggs in the shops since January 1st lol! X

Friday 18th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: didn't actually have anything, I really struggle with my A choices..

Breakfast

Had a Greek Muller and an apple with Detox tea. Considering trying someone else for brekkies as I'm getting a bit bored. Going to have rice pudding tomorrow so I can use a HEXA of milk!

Lunch

Had 2 mugshots, an apple and more Detox tea. Plus I had my HEXB's at tea break.

Dinner

Made Cod with cherry tomato sauce and sautéed potatoes from this months magazine, it was so yummy! Had broccoli with it as well.

Syns

1 Greek Muller (0.5)
1 Curly Wurly (6)
1 Strawberry Border Biscuit (4.5)

Total Syns for the day: 11

Another good day, under my Syns again :) Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary (of when we met) so we are being on plan all day until dinner time when we are having Mussels with white crusty bread then a Paella and a few drinkies lol. Thinking I'm going to Flexi Syn as I want a good loss this week!
Planning to fill up on rice pudding and chickpea Dahl during the day so I eat less lol x

Lol this is the reason i've been avoiding the chocolate aisle's....xx
I try to but I work for Waitrose and they have put the mini eggs near the tills argh!! It's a Slimmers worst nightmare! X

Saturday 19th January 2013

Extra Easy

Breakfast

Just had my HEXB's and coffee.

Lunch

Had a tin of chickpea dahl with broccoli, sprouts and baby corn on the side. Then an Activia fat free raspberry yogurt and extra raspberries and strawberries. Lots of diet lemonade afterwards.
Also had SW rice pudding mid-afternoon, made it with my milk allowance, sweetener and cinnamon then had a tbsp of golden syrup stirred in. It was so yummy!

Dinner

Our anniversary meal :) so we had mussels to start with, cooked in veg stock, leeks, garlic, celery and chilli. Had so,e white crusty bread to dip in as well :)
Then we cooked a paella :) did the SW recipe and added chorizo and seafood. It was heaven :)

Syns

1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5)
100g white crusty bread (18)
2 x Bulmers cider (24)
250ml Sancerre (dry white wine) (8)
30g Chorizo (3)
1 Lindt ball (4)

Total Syns for the day:

Flexi synned today, allowed 60 so chuffed with myself for sticking to it :) Had a lovely anniversary evening :)
Also had lots of super free today and worked out I have about 22 Syns left until Wednesday so going to have a Curly Wurly (6) each day and see what happens :)

Sunday 20th January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 2 slices Warburtons wholemeal bread

Breakfast

It got quite late so had 2 apples and a cheese and marmite sandwich using my HEX's and a bit of extra cheese!

Lunch

Didn't have any, due to lateness of breakfast!

Dinner

Had a nice roast chicken dinner, with roasties and lots of veg.

Syns

Extra cheese (1.5)
Ferrero Rondnoir (2.5)
Gravy (1.5)

Total Syns for the day: 5.5

A weird day, finished it quite hungry but resisted eating any more Syns as I'm trying to be good until WI on Wednesday.
Really want choc, will have to have a Curly Wurly tomorrow :)

Feeling a bit grr right now. I'm not sleeping properly (again) and I'm so tired I feel ill. And I don't feel like I will lose anything this week, maybe a pound if I'm lucky. And it's so annoying because I've had 2 great weeks and I only lost 1lb last week :( I get the feeling I'm gonna struggle to get this last stone off and I don't know how much longer I can be bothered with it all. End of rant lol! Will post food later x

Monday 21st January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXB: 1 Hi Fi berry Bakewell bar

Breakfast

Started the day with rice pudding, using my HEXA and adding sweetener, cinnamon, golden syrup and a cherry Muller light. 2 cups of DE hazelnut coffee.

Lunch

Had a big bowl of homemade soup (mixed beans, lentils, potatoes, tomatoes, onions) then an apple and more coffee.

Dinner

Made a cottage pie for dinner, had it with lots of carrots and leeks. detox Tea after and water.

Syns

1 tbsp Golden syrup (2.5)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Total Syns for the day: 10

An ok-ish day, feeling a bit ill (lack of sleep).

Back