2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

Thursday 31st January 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel cheeses
HEXB: 2 Alpen light bars

Breakfast

Was a little bit naughty this morning and had a peanut butter sandwich oops! Really needed it as under a lot of stress at the moment. Lots of coffee.

Lunch

Savoury Rice, my HEXA and an apple.

Dinner

Lamb casserole, all free apart from the packet of sauce. Also had an Activia 0% fat yogurt. Water.

Syns

2 slices of Warburtons white (400g loaf) bread (6)
2 tbsp peanut butter (9)
1 McVities Digestive (3.5)
1 Cadbury highlights hazelnut (2)
50ml skimmed milk (1)
1/2 pkt of Schwartz lamb casserole mix (2.5)

Total Syns for the day: 24 oops!

Went over my Syns today oops! Under a lot of stress and felt like I needed it! Well it's done now, at least I counted it and I will have less tomorrow to balance things out! X

I usually do mine in the oven, but it takes a good few hours! I'll have to try it on the hob:) I usually have mine with jam or frozen berries mmm lol!

Well done on the 1lb loss, you'll be at target in no time! :D x x
Yeh that's y I did it on the hob, I'm not getting up 2 hours earlier just for breakfast lol!

Thanks, only 3.5lbs to go eek!! X

Friday 1st February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel cheeses

Breakfast

Fruit and a Muller light, coffee.

Lunch

Savoury Rice, my HEXA, fruit and coffee.

Dinner

Sausages and mash! Used Tesco Butchers choice half fat pork sausages at 2 Syns each. Was being a pig and had 4!! Mash made with Flora Extra light, peas, broccoli and onion gravy (made from onions, beef stock and Bisto gravy granules).

Syns

1 Velvet Crunch (4)
4 Sausages (8)
1 tbsp Flora Extra light (1.5)
2 tsp Bisto reduced salt gravy granules (2)
1 Ferrero Rondnoir (2.5)
2 Bulmers original cider (24)

Total Syns for the day:
42!!

Started off as a good day but had a stressful week and needed a drink! So we took our dogs for a walk over to Tesco express (about 20-30 mins walk) and brought some!
Dinner was a lot of Syns but best meal we've had in ages! And so filling! If I hadn't had the drink, it wouldn't have been that bad Syn wise.
And we will be having a drink tomorrow night, as its Saturday!
Not really a drinker anymore but needed it this week, just don't want to start drinking regularly as I like cider and its high in Syns!!

I've had 67 Syns over 2 days :eek:
And I will probably be having another 40 tonight! So I'm going to try and keep my Syns to an absolute minimum from tomorrow until Wednesday!
Really want to keep losing as I'm so close to target and its my husbands birthday coming up and we are out twice that week so will be expecting a gain! X

On the consultant front, I had a call from the area manager and she's invited me to an opportunity event on the 17th!
It also turns out she's the OH of someone I work with- small world or what!!!
And there's a vacant group that she's looking after that's very close to my house and I would be the number one choice to take it over, if I agreed to a job!
Eek so exciting I really want to do this but it's only the financial aspect that's bothering me x

I forgot to mention that i got my bronze Body magic award the other day :)

Not going to post my food for yesterday as I had a lot of bad stuff, best part of 60 Syns! :(
TOTM is imminent so that's more than likely why I can't stop eating!
Really going to try and be good next few days, so if I gain anything it's minimal!
I think I'll be lucky to escape WI with a STS this week! X

Hey hun, just put the weekend behind you, you might be surprised you've been losing so well. Good Luck for WI. You can do it!:)

I saw your pic of sausages & mash on the 'whats for tea' thread, oh my gosh it looked scrummy!:D I need to have that this week!

Fantasic news on the consultant front, that's a good sign that there's a vacant group so close to home - I always say everything happens for a reason:)

Well done on your bronze Body Magic award, thats fantastic! x x

Hey hun, just put the weekend behind you, you might be surprised you've been losing so well. Good Luck for WI. You can do it!:)

I saw your pic of sausages & mash on the 'whats for tea' thread, oh my gosh it looked scrummy!:D I need to have that this week!

Fantasic news on the consultant front, that's a good sign that there's a vacant group so close to home - I always say everything happens for a reason:)

Well done on your bronze Body Magic award, thats fantastic! x x
Thanks Hun :)

I must admit I've eaten my own body weight in chocolate today lol, blooming hormones!!

Yes I'm hoping to start afresh tomorrow and do a bit of damage limitation before Wednesday!
I'm so close to target now, I want it so badly!

Thanks for the support :) x

Again I will not post my food today as it has been awful!
Actually I've just realised I'm pretty good during the day, eating my HEX's and plenty of super free, it's the evenings that I'm doing the damage!
Anyway I've eaten more chocolate than I can actually remember today and I'm really going to be good tomorrow, promise! X

Pleased to announce I was good today!!!

Monday 4th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel
HEXB: 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast

After the past few days of eating pretty much everything in sight, I decided to have apples and strawberries with a Muller light and a cup of Detox tea!

Lunch

Savoury Rice on a bed of lettuce, plus my HEXA and several crab sticks! Diet lemonade.

Dinner

Meatballs with rice and chips :) so yummy and there's leftovers yay!

Syns

1 Ferrero Raffaelo (3)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

Total Syns for the day: 9

Had a very good first day back on plan after my horrendous weekend! Made sure I had lots of rice with dinner to fill me up so I didn't snack later on.

On my own tomorrow night, so it's leftover meatballs with chips for me! And I shall be making chocolate cupcakes for tasting session at WI on Wednesday evening :)
Just got to try not to lick the spoon and eat them all!! X

Tuesday 5th February 2013

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Apples, strawberries with a Muller light and coffee.

Lunch

2 Mugshots, my HEXA, an apple and coffee.

Dinner
Leftover meatballs with a big portion of SW chips!

Syns

NONE

Total Syns for the day: 0

I didn't have any Syns at all today, TOTM has begun and I feel sick, so haven't really fancied anything. Was tempted to have a Curly Wurly but I doubt I'd stop at one!
Stomach is very bloated and I'm in a lot of pain, really hoping I don't gain too much tomorrow night, I'm grumpy enough right now! X

Somehow, despite a very Syn-ful weekend, husband has lost 1/2! God knows how! He's now lost 11lbs since beginning of January, he's hoping for 1lb off next week and he will be at his first target in time for his birthday :)

Fingers crossed for me tonight x

Oops- I put on 2lbs tonight!! Totally ok with it, although slightly annoyed that hubby still lost! But it is my TOTM so hopefully it will be off next week!

No scratch that- it WILL be off!! X

Thursday 7th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk (although I only had 2 cups of tea so probably had 100ml at the very most)
HEXB: 2 slices Warburton's wholemeal bread

Breakfast
Had a bacon sandwich using my HEXB, cutting all fat off bacon and synning a tbsp of tommy k :) several cups of coffee.

Lunch

Savoury Rice on a bed of lettuce (literally half an iceberg lettuce!) with some carrots as well. More coffee.

Dinner

At Mum's tonight so had a Quorn chilli :) only Syns were the sauce: Uncle Ben's medium chilli sauce. A Greek Muller light yogurt afterwards and for drinks- diet lemonade and tea.

Syns

1 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k (0.5)
1 Rich Tea finger (1)
1 Greek Muller (0.5)
1/3 of UB medium chilli sauce (5)
1 Fudge (6)

Total Syns for the day: 13

Had a pretty good day, under my Syns which is always good :) need to save a few Syns as having a pizza on Saturday- a homemade one but using a proper base!- and it works out at 18 Syns for my half :)
Good thing is that will be my only Syns on Saturday as I'm not drinking alcohol this weekend! X

Friday 8th February 2013

Extra Easy

Breakfast

Strawberries with a strawberry Muller light with a coffee.

Lunch

2 Mugshots, my HEXA, pineapple and coffee.

Dinner

Toad in the hole!! Some Syn free pork and leek sausages, 1/2 of a giant Yorkshire pudding, broccoli, peas, mashed potato and homemade onion gravy. Diet lemonade to drink.

Syns

1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
1/2 tbsp Bisto reduced salt gravy granules (1.5)
1/2 Tesco Giant Yorkshire pudding (7)

Total Syns for the day: 10

Really pleased with today, so far got an extra 7 Syns to use on top of my 15 for tomorrow, very handy as the pizza is 18 Syns! Will also be using mozzarella as a HEXA to make it even more authentic :) can't wait :)

Saturday 9th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 45g Mozzarella
Breakfast

Strawberries and a strawberry Muller light and coffee.
Lunch

Savoury Rice on a bed of lettuce and pineapple afterwards washed down with more coffee.

Dinner

Homemade pizza with chips and a salad! Made the pizza using Tesco pizza base mix, tomato purée, HEXA of mozzarella, cooked chicken, red onions, peppers and baby plum tomatoes. So yummy!

Syns

1/2 Tesco pizza base mix (18)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)

Total Syns for the day:

Really enjoyed my dinner tonight, a proper pizza!!! And so far I've had 44 Syns out of 45 so pretty pleased with that too! Having a great week on plan and my tummy is a lot flatter than it was n Wednesday so hoping for a nice loss :) X

I'm actually really happy right now as I've booked my tickets to go to Crufts this year :)
I used to go every year but haven't been for a while, what with a wedding to pay for, so this year will probably be my last chance before babies come along :)
Going for 2 nights by myself, staying in the McDonald Burlington hotel on New St, Birmingham (my usual lol) and I have a Tesco Metro opposite so I'll be sorted for keeping on track :) x

Last edited:
Sunday 10th February 2013

Extra Easy

Breakfast

It was more like brunch but we had beans, scrambled eggs, bacon and Syn free sausages :) coffee!

Lunch

A late one, had a mugshot, my HEXA and B plus a few other treats lol. More coffee!

Dinner

A nice Sunday roast :) chicken, broccoli, peas, carrots, leeks, roasties and gravy :) diet lemonade :)

Syns

1 Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)
1 Duchy lemon shortbread biscuit (3)
1 Waitrose lemon cake slice (4)

Total Syns for the day: 12.5

Another good day, had a feast of chocolate and cake earlier (well it felt like a feast lol) and still under my Syns. Had a total of 56.5 Syns out of 60 so far so happy days :)

Back