2013 will be my year!

Ooh I was about to ask when your weigh day is but didnt realise I missed one of your posts
A STS is better than putting on i hope you get a nice loss this week with all your planning :)

I also did the treadmill today: 45mins of power walking on it at the gym with a friend

Didnt want to run on it cos I hurt my foot 2weeks ago (i think its just wear and tear/ repetitive strain) and I'v been easing back into exercise since Monday

I've got my gym schedule sorted for next week: Zumba Monday, gym session Wednesday and body combat Thursday

I have a 12 month gym membership with a friend and like to get my money's worth also it means I have no excuse for not exercising!

I also did the treadmill today: 45mins of power walking on it at the gym with a friend

Didnt want to run on it cos I hurt my foot 2weeks ago (i think its just wear and tear/ repetitive strain) and I'v been easing back into exercise since Monday

I've got my gym schedule sorted for next week: Zumba Monday, gym session Wednesday and body combat Thursday

I have a 12 month gym membership with a friend and like to get my money's worth also it means I have no excuse for not exercising!

I enjoy going down the gym it's my bit of me time! I also go on a Sunday morning and do at least an hour mixing cardo and weights. And then on a Thursday I do a tap dancing class. I should get my silver body magic award this week and then I am going for gold! However I will have to add two extra days in as it needs to be over 5 days for gold. Planning on getting up early and doing my Wii Zumba before work twice a week.

Busy busy day! Now totally worn out.

shopping at 8am this morning,breakfast in the cafe and meet up with my bets tie. followed by taxi kids around, lunch and then a few hours gardening before taxi service again then more gardening till it got dark, cooked dinner, did 3 loads of washing when hubby woke up, and hovered. Then sorted my boys iPhone out, and now in bed on the iPad! LoLol

tomorrow gym and then down to my Mums, only 40 miles away. Lunch with her my niece and nephew.

Leaving my little lady with them for a few days as its half term.

have checked whats for lunch and its avocado (9.5 syns for a 100g) salad with smoked salmon and hard boiled egg.

http://es5.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/nightf.gif

Sounds busy!
Hope you enjoy time with the family

I have had a fantastic week and WI was this morning I lost 6lb!!!
I'm well pleased! I hope I have another good week x

Yes got my Silver Body Magic award yesterday! Now to go for Gold!

FitSilver.jpg

MOnday again! Where does the time go.

Having a Green day today!

half grapefruit
30g honey nut shredded wheat HE B
apple
75g Yeo 0% fat vanilla yogurt 1 syn
Coffee with half a sugar 1/2 syn

Snacks
melon
satsuma
Water
coffee with sweetener
green tea

homemade soup (made from all the left over veg in the fridge with added pasta)
2 slices wholemeal bread (total 70g) 1 syn plus HE B
30 Chedder cheese HE A
sugar free jelly 1/5th of packet made up with water 1/2 syn
Water

Total syns so far today 3

Oh dear just keep trying

if you have Indian maybe share the rice and naan bread or choose a chapati bread instead of naan
Tandoori tikka meat is alright it's not in a sauce but tends to come with salad and mint dressing
Or choose a tomato based sauce

Maybe do some good cardio workout to make up for whatever you eat?

Confession time!

I did not make good choices last night!

2 x poppadoms
lots of mango chutney and raita
Butterfly King prawn _ which I guess was deep fried
King Prawn puree which comes with a deep fried bread type thing (not sure what it is but its yummy)
special rice
onion bhaji
2 glasses of white wine and soda

How many syns - I do not have a clue! and based on the fact that I had only got 26 left for the rest of the whole week, I think I have gone wayyyyyy over that!

One note to make is that I was actually full after the two Poppadoms and the butterfly king prawn, so only managed to eat about one third of the rest of it!

And now this morning I am craving carbs as I had a drink last night - first one this year! So I have just eaten a very large bacon butty which I brought on the way to work! and it was on white bread!

So slap hands and onwards. Eat healthy for the rest of the day and not beat myself up about it!

Tomorrow is always another day - its just with me tomorrow is just another day of the same! LOL

I really must get with the plan and stick to it! afterall I have paid £80 for online member ship and so far in 3.5 week have managed to put 2lb on! Which is not really the right idea.

Extra Easy day

Breakfast
2 egg and mushroom omellete
half grapefruit
glass water

coffee and 2 x ryvita fruit crunch when I got to work (HE B) was going to have a hifi bar, but only have the orange and choc ones and i have given up chocolate for lent Ahhhhh!

Coffee, tea, water x 2
Mango and ham chunks (but not together!)

Last edited:
Oh well this is not going as planned! :cry:

Stood on the scales this morning and I have put on 4lb! ahhhh!

I now weigh more that when I started. This is just what I used to do when I went to the classes and why I gave up 18 months ago.

I know the plan inside out and I know what I need to do, but for some reason I just dont sick to it. :( I give out advise to others on here and help them out but I can help myself it fells so hypercritical !

But I am not going to give up this time, tomorrow is weigh in day, and I am going to go back to basics, Week 1 when I lost the most! :fingerscrossed:

Back