2013 will be my year!

Keep at it
I know it can be so disheartening and I know what you mean about giving advice people at work ask me for advice and I give advice on here too
Then when u go off plan u feel like your cheating them as well as yourself

Just keep remembering that feeling of seeing a weight loss on the scales and having that pride :)

Sorry if you have already mentioned it, but do you have a target weight for a particular date?

Like I have my wedding dress fitting and alterations in 12 weeks!

my overall target weight is 1 and half stone away

I guess I would like to be a stone lighter by the dress fitting as its more realistic than losing the lot

Sorry if you have already mentioned it, but do you have a target weight for a particular date?

Like I have my wedding dress fitting and alterations in 12 weeks!

my overall target weight is 1 and half stone away

I guess I would like to be a stone lighter by the dress fitting as its more realistic than losing the lot

I dont really have a major target date to aim for I know I want to be 10st 6lb 3 stone below my starting weight.

I would like to lose 1/2 stone before my birthday at the end of March.

I have some lovely size 12 clothes sitting in my wardrobe gathering dust and I want to ware them again!

But thats about it really.

So positive thinking:

Aim to lose the 1/2 stone by my birthday - concentrate on that and then set a second 1/2 stone target and date.

I have been about this weight for the last 3 years!

Oh dear WI this morning - not good I put on 5lb! 5lb! i knew I had been bad but 5lb!

Oh well cant chance the past only forge the future.

So today, I have been to the shop already, mini tins of spag hoops and baked beans, low fat supernoodle for my desk draw in case I feel the urge to eat!

Plan done for meals next week, so draw a line and on wards we go. (and then downwards!)

Good plan try not to beat yourself up about the weight gain

I had such a good week last week when I was off work when I lost 6lb
...today I had a sneaky peak on the scales to see if I'm on track and I have stayed the same which is great but I wanna loose more!
So I'm upping the exercise and fruit, veg and salad! And changed my cereal cos Iv had exactly the same breakfast all week

Good plan try not to beat yourself up about the weight gain

I had such a good week last week when I was off work when I lost 6lb
...today I had a sneaky peak on the scales to see if I'm on track and I have stayed the same which is great but I wanna loose more!
So I'm upping the exercise and fruit, veg and salad! And changed my cereal cos Iv had exactly the same breakfast all week

6lb in a week i would love to lose that this week!

Good luck with the exercise, fruit, veg and salad.

I have increased my exercise this week as I am now going for the Gold body magic award. I was doing the 150 minutes of exercise but over 3 days and you need to do it over 5 days to get Gold. Then I got confused and through I could only log 30 mins at a time and not 15 mins. But I am sort now. LOL

Well that's the most Iv ever lost in one week and I don't know if it will ever happen again lol

Good luck with the gold it can only be good for you :)

Keep thinking of those clothes in your wardrobe!

Today is a green day!

Breakfast

Blackberrys (SS)
35g porridge oats (HE B)
75g Yeo fat free vanilla yogurt (1 syn)

(made into magic porridge - it was horrible, made me feel sick! will not be trying that again!)

Sushi 2syns
fruit salad
sharon fruit

Lunch
left over spicy veg stew with 15g chedder cheese (1/2 HE a)
sugar free jelly 1/2 syn

Dinner will be
SW carbonara (using 15g of parmasan as 1/2 HE a) and 25g bacon bits 3.5 syns
Vegetables yet to be decided.

Total Syns 7 so far

Also will be going to the gym after work for 45 min work out.

How was ur weekend?

I lost another 1lb which I am happy with

On weigh day I don't count syns but I don't pig out ... Basically if I get any cravings during the week I am goin to wait til Sunday then buy a little bit of it for myself like this week I fancied some really nice biscuits or cookies ...which I enjoyed yesterday and I don't feel too guilty it's just a few biscuits after WI

Back on the diet today! Ill be happy if I lose a pound a week x

Do you treat yourself on WI day?

Monday EE - could not resist the scales this morning, but had lost 2lb, so quite happy, maybe this week will be a good one.

Breakfast
30g honey nut shredded wheat
Yeo fat free vanilla Yogurt 75g - 1 syn
blueberries
coffee 1/2 sugar - 1/2 syn

2 x plums
1 x apple
10 x crab sticks
1 x chicken drum stick
coffee with sweetner

Lunch
Left over chicken tray bake
Chicken, potatoes, squash, broc, carrots
Activa fat free yogurt
glass water

Dinner

planning a SW curry but not sure which one yet.

Red day today I think!

Breakfast

1 slice Hovis Seed sensation bread HE B
Butter 3.5 syns (run out of my spread the children keep using it GRRRRR)
Jam 1 syn
FF yogurt

Snacks
2 x plums
apple
carrots with 35g tub of philly light 1/2 HE A

Lunch
Chicken Salad

snack
Apple
sharon fruit

Dinner
Salmon and loads of veg

Snack
Cheese toasted sandwich (HE b bread and 30g cheese HE a)
2 x pink waffer biscuits 4 syns

Syns - 8.5 so far

Last edited:
Thursday

Bacon Sandwich with tomato sauce HE B, 5 syns and 1 syn

Snacks
2 plums
apple

Lunch
Chicken Salad
Activia FF yogurt

Snack
FF supernoodles
Carrots and 35g tub philly

Dinner
Homemade chilli with rice and salad (extra lean mince port, onions, passarta, herbs and kidney beans)
15g of chedder cheese

(made this the other week, was meant to be a curry! but family said it was the best chilli I had ever made, so it is now my new chilli recipe LOL!)

Syns - 6 so far

WI tomorrow morning hopefully I have lost some of the 5lb that i put on last week! :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Back