2013 will be my year!

Hey guys been away for 2weeks had a winter bug so my eating has been all over the place but only put on 2lb
Back to it now, spring is finally on the way and its only 5 weeks til my wedding dress fitting with the seamstress!
I'm guna concentrate on free food and do a bit of exercise everyday (cycle to work, sit ups and get back to the gym)

Have you returned yet? What's your plan?
Xxx

Hi

Hope you are all good. Sorry been away for so long, so much going on.

Going to start from scratch! But I am not going to re new my online SW subscription, I have the information and I know I can find syn values for things on here.

I have kept up with all my exercise, so still going for Gold body Magic award.

Starting tomorrow, but going to make Mondays my WI day, as I always cheat at weekends thinking I can make up for it over the next five days till WI.

I have done my planning, so I am ready to go.

Helen x

Hi

Hope you are all good. Sorry been away for so long, so much going on.

Going to start from scratch! But I am not going to re new my online SW subscription, I have the information and I know I can find syn values for things on here.

I have kept up with all my exercise, so still going for Gold body Magic award.

Starting tomorrow, but going to make Mondays my WI day, as I always cheat at weekends thinking I can make up for it over the next five days till WI.

I have done my planning, so I am ready to go.

Helen x

Hi, shall I call you Helen now :p
Welcome back - hope your week goes well x

How r u getting on? I ate bad at the weekend for my mums 50th birthday and put on 2lb so Now thats out of the way and I'm guna loose big this week! 2weeks til final wedding dress fitting

How r u getting on? I ate bad at the weekend for my mums 50th birthday and put on 2lb so Now thats out of the way and I'm guna loose big this week! 2weeks til final wedding dress fitting

I am sure will you lose that 2lb! you must be getting really excited about your wedding!

In 12 days time, I have been married for 20 years!

So I wish all the luck in the world and hope you are as happy as we are! x

Hi, shall I call you Helen now :p
Welcome back - hope your week goes well x

Hi

Yes call me Helen :)

(I found it quite strange being called Sarg to be honest!)

I am starting off today!

Plan is to lose 1lb for the next 49 weeks, which takes me to my 44th Birthday as my target date.

So fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

I really need to keep my head in the game now. Stood on the scales this morning and it said 14st! OMG I have never been this heavy!

Day 5 going OK

Scales up a bit this morning, but for some reason I always seem to weigh more on a Friday than any other day of the week! another reason why I changed my WI day!

Been planning my meals for next week, shopping list written.

Out to Zizzi's for dinner with the Dance Moms tomorrow night - Have already looked at the menu, think I am going to have a Skinny Rustica.
They sound indulgent but at only 550 cals or less much healthier than most things on the menu! Have opted to drive, so will not be drinking, don't go much for puddings so not worried about that.

My plan is to have a free food snack (salad and meat) about 6pm so that I am not too hungry when I get there, otherwise I will start with bread sticks, Olives and dips!

Have a good weekend everyone!

:sign0007:

I did not do so well over the weekend, out for dinner Saturday night, with lots of wine (hubby played taxi!), KFC for Sunday lunch and went out for Indian meal last night as it was my sons birthday, oh and not forgetting the chocolate cake. So all my hard work last week was wasted as I put on 1lb!

But this is a new week and its 14 weeks till my holiday, so unless I want to sink our kayak, I had better get my butt into gear!

Food all planned, exercise all planned, now just need to stick to it 100% for the whole week to get a great result next Monday morning!

That's the spirit at least you have not given in

Bet you can't wait for your holiday just keep thinking of that holiday body! And those holiday photos you will look back on for the rest of your life
Iv got 9 weeks til the wedding so I'm in a similar boat
X

That's the spirit at least you have not given in

Bet you can't wait for your holiday just keep thinking of that holiday body! And those holiday photos you will look back on for the rest of your life
Iv got 9 weeks til the wedding so I'm in a similar boat
X

9 weeks till you get married? OMG you must be so excited!

Tomorrow I have been married for 20 years!

Yep cannot wait! I have a dress alteration session on Saturday so want to have a good week

20 years is a great achievement :)

Back