1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

2014 - the year where I get fitter, not fatter

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by onlywayisdown, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. onlywayisdown

onlywayisdown Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Starting a new diary here in the hope of having support and documenting my losses during the year. Start day is tomorrow and I'm doing S&S. Feeling very low in myself at the moment and feeling probably the worst I have done about myself for a long time. I need to lose some pounds.. I need to start living my life and stop my weight stopping me doing so much.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. onlywayisdown

onlywayisdown Well-Known Member

Day 1
    Weight - 206 pounds! Eeek
    Fully prepped for a tough few days to get into this diet, but feeling really focussed on the end result!

4. Rozziebabe85

Rozziebabe85 Well-Known Member

Good Luck!!

Are you doing Slim and Save?

Starting - 211lbs Current - 184lbs

5. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Awwwww I am sorry you are feeling so low about things but well done on doing something about it :) think how great you are going to feel by knowing you have stuck to plan!