2014 weight loss challenge

Just tidied up the spacing a bit on the numbers....quiet moment lol

Autumn - I go all stubborn and silly and refuse to eat when we fight. It doesn't last sadly !! The wonderful, but very misguided , man came home from work with a pkt of orange aero balls for me ! My favourite ! I love the bones of the man but NO!!!! Now I have to resist them when my will power is just zilch !!

Autumn - I go all stubborn and silly and refuse to eat when we fight. It doesn't last sadly !! The wonderful, but very misguided , man came home from work with a pkt of orange aero balls for me ! My favourite ! I love the bones of the man but NO!!!! Now I have to resist them when my will power is just zilch !!

Ooooo my oh does things like that too, it's hard! He bought me a galaxy bar last night and I gave him half back then used some of my weeklies to scoff the rest lol

That's always the hardest bit. They mean well, but it's always so much easier when these things aren't in the house!

2lbs down for me and getting quite close to that first stone gone :)

Cans1983 - pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500-pledged-42lbs- lost 4.25lbs
Rosielea-pledged-21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87-pledged-21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz-pledged-70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83-pledged-35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne-pledged-70lbs - lost 11lbs
Ellaye-pledged-125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014-pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa-pledged-38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81-pledged- 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30-pledged-51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79-pledged-100lbs-lost 13lbs
Agnessa162-pledged-60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty-pledged-45lbs - lost 14lbs
Polyanna-pledged-28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam-pledged-89lbs - lost 13lbs
Saruk88-pledged-75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys-pledged-27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks-pledged - 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle-pledged - 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown-pledged-40lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Renson-pledged-20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014-pledged- 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993-pledged-30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate-pledged-84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763-pledged-19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty-pledged- 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax-pledged-28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013-pledged- 91lbs - lost 8.75lb
cf70-pledged-42lbs- lost 6lbs
Ria.-pledged-26lbs- lost 5lbs
Alderica-pledged-80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77-pledged-40lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA-pledged-48.6lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy-pledged -70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer -pledged-35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 -pledged-62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous -pledged-45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 -pledged -50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged- 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged- 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen -pledged -56lb- lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle -pledged - 76lb- lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged - 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged - 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged - 115lb - lost 24.5lbs
eviescott - pledged - 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily -pledged - 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged - 50 lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 12lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb lost 0lb
Moko Thorn- pledged 40lb lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb lost 3lbs
Anewme2013- pledged-24lb-lost-0lb
latinainglesa - pledged-70lb-lost-11lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 13lbs

Ooooo well done,that is so exciting!

Well done the moog ! Good going ! Hope you enjoyed your galaxy autumn ?! I ended up having about 4 aero balls and shared the rest with The kids and the husband ! Pretty proud now I managed it ! I have gone over my weekly pro points by 4 so I'm going to reign it in today and mon in the hope that I will get a decent loss come tues WI. It's been a looooong week lol x

Well done the moog ! Good going ! Hope you enjoyed your galaxy autumn ?! I ended up having about 4 aero balls and shared the rest with The kids and the husband ! Pretty proud now I managed it ! I have gone over my weekly pro points by 4 so I'm going to reign it in today and mon in the hope that I will get a decent loss come tues WI. It's been a looooong week lol x

I have to say it was gorgeous but not worth the points at all. And I had a couple of Maryland big and chunky cookies which were four points each, again, not worth it! I need to find lower point tasty snacks and treats! I'm proud of you for sharing! I'm quite territorial with food lol, lime I will buy people anything they want food wise, but I hate sharing my food lol. Going four over isn't bad, and you are nearly at weigh in day, so not long to go! I have 11 weeklies left but I don't weigh until Friday, so I think il be in for a long week too! Trying my hardest to be 100percent this week to see how I go I'm even pointing the milk in my tea, which is one of my 'cheats' that I never usually point at all, so fingers crossed it pays off on Friday and I get my motivation back! Oh is away paint balling today so I have no one to lead me astray, hurray lol

Autumn - My low point treats are fish n chips crisps/snacks 3, curly wurly 3, cadbury freddos 3, quavers 2, raspberry ruffle bars 3, crunchies 5. I love all these and think they're pretty good "value". I've started having sugar free jelly with tinned fruit set inside it, after dinner. It's free and is a nice wee sweet treat for after dinner! I also like a 30g of cathedral city cheese cut into lots of little cubes, with 2 bread sticks broken up and lots of red grapes. 3 for cheese and 2 for breadsticks- makes a lovely big plate of tasty nibbles to munch on watching tv.

Oh my word those treats sound lovely! The raspberry ruffle bar is particularly good value I think! I've heard lots of people talk about fish n chip crisps but I have no idea what they are? I live in Northern Ireland so maybe we don't get them here?

Oh the fish n chips are magic ! I remember eating them as a kid YEARS ago ! Think they've been re released. They're little salt n vinegar flavoured savoury cracker/biscuit things. You get lots in a pack and they're really flavoursome ! I love them, been having a pack a day for weeks lol x

Ooooo sound right up my street, can you get them in tesco or would you be more likely to find them in pound land or somewhere like that?

Right, as of tomorrow morning I am back on it 100%

I have just put pics in my diary that make me go *puke* to remind me why I want to lose weight! lol

After a week of naughtiness I weighed this morning and was surprised to find I only gained just over 2lb..miracle!

So now back to square one and added new target below which actually only works out to 1.6lb's more than I had to lose originally..phew!

Still going to aim for mini target of 20lb by Easter but as not long left I will see how first couple of diet weeks pan out first before changing it just in case I get good losses that might make it possible.

Cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 4.25lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz -pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 11lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
Agnessa162 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 14lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 13lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks - pledged 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Renson - pledged 20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 8.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 - pledged 62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle - pledged 76lb - lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged 115lb - lost 24.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily - pledged 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50 lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 9lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb - lost 0lb
Moko Thorn- pledged 40lb - lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 3lbs
Anewme2013 - pledged 24lb - lost 0lb
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 11lbs

Hi - how did today go for u? Hope it went well!

WOW - RESPECT - I'm Mega impressed with u 4 sharing the aero balls!

For me that's the equivalent of a penniless alcoholic giving away their last can - I love my family but have been know to hide my choc so it's only me that has that pleasure - what a saddo!

Even worse - when the children were small - one year I bought their Easter Eggs then ate them - ooh just remembered - did that with Ch'mas selection boxes too! Bear in mind that....

I've got 3 lads and the oldest one is 35 - and he wasn't born when I became overweight!! You've guessed - I'm an eternal optimist!!

I have to say it was gorgeous but not worth the points at all. And I had a couple of Maryland big and chunky cookies which were four points each, again, not worth it! I need to find lower point tasty snacks and treats! I'm proud of you for sharing! I'm quite territorial with food lol, lime I will buy people anything they want food wise, but I hate sharing my food lol. Going four over isn't bad, and you are nearly at weigh in day, so not long to go! I have 11 weeklies left but I don't weigh until Friday, so I think il be in for a long week too! Trying my hardest to be 100percent this week to see how I go I'm even pointing the milk in my tea, which is one of my 'cheats' that I never usually point at all, so fingers crossed it pays off on Friday and I get my motivation back! Oh is away paint balling today so I have no one to lead me astray, hurray lol

Hi - well u r sticking to the plan this week - counting milk eh - woo-hoo! It feels good doesn't it - as I type that I'm thinking 'well upndown why don't u do it more often then' LoL

Hi - well u r sticking to the plan this week - counting milk eh - woo-hoo! It feels good doesn't it - as I type that I'm thinking 'well upndown why don't u do it more often then' LoL

I know, third day in a row on plan! If I can do that the rest of the week it'll be the first week I've actually stayed on plan since I restarted on December 27th lol. It feels great when you are in the zone. Saying that, while I've stuck to my points I've eaten pure crap with them, but one challenge at a time! How are you getting on?

I know, third day in a row on plan! If I can do that the rest of the week it'll be the first week I've actually stayed on plan since I restarted on December 27th lol. It feels great when you are in the zone. Saying that, while I've stuck to my points I've eaten pure crap with them, but one challenge at a time! How are you getting on?

As u say let's tackle one thing at a time eh?

I'm doing ok - on my 4th day on plan - this site is definintely helping me! I also have a prob with my throat - feels like something's stuck in it but it's just a muscle contraction - I get it occasionally - so I don't have much of an appetite cos swallowing is a bit uncomfortable.

Been cooking some Rosemary Conley and Slimming World recipes - yes I've been on every diet (good & bad) over the years!! Surprisingly cos I'm not a god cook they've tasted nice and I've served them with lots of veg - so they've been filling too! OH is loving it but not sure how long it'll last!!

I joined the 'Honk if u've had a good day' thread and loving it (sad me!) Have another good day 2moro (and everyone else)!

Good morning all
The scales were nice to me this morning 3lbs off :bliss:
Good luck everyone weighing in today.xx

Cans1983 - pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500-pledged-42lbs- lost 4.25lbs
Rosielea-pledged-21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87-pledged-21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz-pledged-70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83-pledged-35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne-pledged-70lbs - lost 11lbs
Ellaye-pledged-125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014-pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa-pledged-38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81-pledged- 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30-pledged-51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79-pledged-100lbs-lost 13lbs
Agnessa162-pledged-60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty-pledged-45lbs - lost 17lbs
Polyanna-pledged-28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam-pledged-89lbs - lost 13lbs
Saruk88-pledged-75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys-pledged-27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks-pledged - 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle-pledged - 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown-pledged-40lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Renson-pledged-20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014-pledged- 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993-pledged-30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate-pledged-84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763-pledged-19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty-pledged- 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax-pledged-28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013-pledged- 91lbs - lost 8.75lb
cf70-pledged-42lbs- lost 6lbs
Ria.-pledged-26lbs- lost 5lbs
Alderica-pledged-80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77-pledged-40lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA-pledged-48.6lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy-pledged -70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer -pledged-35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 -pledged-62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous -pledged-45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 -pledged -50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged- 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged- 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen -pledged -56lb- lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle -pledged - 76lb- lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged - 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged - 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged - 115lb - lost 24.5lbs
eviescott - pledged - 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily -pledged - 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged - 50 lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb lost 0lb
Moko Thorn- pledged 40lb lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb lost 3lbs
Anewme2013- pledged-24lb-lost-0lb
latinainglesa - pledged-70lb-lost-11lbs

Little miss naughty you are doing amazing! 17 pounds lost and it's not even the middle of feb! I don't think you'll need a year to get your goal, well done!

As u say let's tackle one thing at a time eh? I'm doing ok - on my 4th day on plan - this site is definintely helping me! I also have a prob with my throat - feels like something's stuck in it but it's just a muscle contraction - I get it occasionally - so I don't have much of an appetite cos swallowing is a bit uncomfortable. Been cooking some Rosemary Conley and Slimming World recipes - yes I've been on every diet (good & bad) over the years!! Surprisingly cos I'm not a god cook they've tasted nice and I've served them with lots of veg - so they've been filling too! OH is loving it but not sure how long it'll last!! I joined the 'Honk if u've had a good day' thread and loving it (sad me!) Have another good day 2moro (and everyone else)!

That's great, four days is brilliant, and I agree about this site, it's like free counselling sometimes, it really is! That's a bit rotten about your throat, can you take anything for it or do you just have I wait for it to go away? I feel like I've been on lots of diets too, I started weight watchers when I was 19, so I've spent the 9 years between then and now trying all sorts, it's quite funny when you look back and see some of the really stupid this you tried! I am such a bad cook so I downloaded a book for my kindle that is aimed at studens so I'm hoping to tailor it to ww so I can at least try something-my poor oh rarely gets something cooked for him :-(

Back