2014 weight loss challenge

4lbs off for me this week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I won't update myself on the list as I gained from for the last few weeks.

I won't update myself on the list as I gained from for the last few weeks.

Hi - good on u for posting - it's so hard isn't it - I'm ok at the moment but never know how long that will last - and u can see from my sign in name I'm a serial dieter!

Hope u'll be able to lose soon - keep posting - we've all been where u are and are here to support!

Ur not being melodramatic at all, again, I fully get the way u feel - bet loads of others here do too! And ur right it's great to have this site to get it out and discuss things. I used to think that my mouth was responsible for my weight but now I know it's my mind - why else do I eat so much when I'm not even hungry? Plus they don't call it comfort food for nothing do they?

Yeah it's definitely my mind too, I won't even be hungry but il take a notion and that will be it! Had some pasta at tea time and a few mini eggs that I shouldn't have, but nothing too crazy

another 3lb off for me, 15lb so far x

That's a great loss - ur doing well - hope u have another good one next week!

That's fab! What plan are you following? Sorry if it says down the side,I can't see any of that info on the app

Yeah it's definitely my mind too, I won't even be hungry but il take a notion and that will be it! Had some pasta at tea time and a few mini eggs that I shouldn't have, but nothing too crazy

Well tea and the treat sound fine - is it ur WI 2moro - if so - rooting for u - let us know how u get on!

HEMam ! 15lb is amazing !! Autumn I don't think you're being melodramatic at all ! I totally get the same. You invest a lot , emotionally, when you're dieting. It's impossible not to get a bit anxious when you're trying so hard and hoping for a loss ! Was at a ceramic painting cafe/soft play with the kids this morning (their schools on half term break) and I had a just banana for breakfast so I could treat myself to an incredibly good bit of carrot cake when I was there- OMG!! Got the husband to have a big bite too so I didn't eat it all . Think I may start eating cake for breakfast every morning !!

I'm glad it's not just me! Glad you enjoyed the carrot cake, good idea on sharing with hubby- that's the only time I share food with my oh lol

I've lost 1lb this week but no idea how to update the long list from my phone? Will try and do it later. That makes 12lbs for me so far. Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, that's great!

I'm ok at the moment but never know how long that will last

This is sooo me, I'm trying to think long term but if I think too far in the future and how far I have to go I just want to eat chocolate lol

Well tea and the treat sound fine - is it ur WI 2moro - if so - rooting for u - let us know how u get on!

It is indeed, dreading it lol. If I can get the 1.5 off I gained il be happy, and anything else on top of that il be very happy lol

This is sooo me, I'm trying to think long term but if I think too far in the future and how far I have to go I just want to eat chocolate lol

Exactly my response to long term weight prognosis too - choc is as addictive as some stuff u can go to prison for!!

So glad Cadbury's brought out the Freddo at 95 syns - had a popping candy one today - to die for ....yet it wasn't so long ago when a family size Galaxy bar wasn't enough! Good luck 2moro - we'll be looking out for ur post!

Hi - good on u for posting - it's so hard isn't it - I'm ok at the moment but never know how long that will last - and u can see from my sign in name I'm a serial dieter!

Hope u'll be able to lose soon - keep posting - we've all been where u are and are here to support!

Bless you upndown. Yes it is very hard and I won't lie, I do struggle especially when the weather is bad. I really do hope I will get below where I am at the moment as this will spur me on even more. I hope you're not struggling to much and thanks for the support :)

Wow there has been some brilliant losses so far well done. And for all those who are struggling we CAN do this we just need to have more faith in ourselves x

Bless you upndown. Yes it is very hard and I won't lie, I do struggle especially when the weather is bad. I really do hope I will get below where I am at the moment as this will spur me on even more. I hope you're not struggling to much and thanks for the support :)

ur welcome - I'm finding this site is really helping me hope it is for u 2 - I like ur Goal Date note on ur stats - I think that's exactly right - if I plan too far ahead I can get demotivated or stressed and end up bingeing - I've long stopped setting targets of how much and when I'm going to lose the weight. Keep posting and u'll get loads of support!

ur welcome - I'm finding this site is really helping me hope it is for u 2 - I like ur Goal Date note on ur stats - I think that's exactly right - if I plan too far ahead I can get demotivated or stressed and end up bingeing - I've long stopped setting targets of how much and when I'm going to lose the weight. Keep posting and u'll get loads of support!

Yep I will. I almost got to target last year and messed it up because I was gutted that I didn't get there ontime. Now I'm 1 stone heavier and have to start all over again. Slow and steady is the key. As long as I look hot for my holiday and for summer, if we ever have one I'll be happy heehee :)

Yep I will. I almost got to target last year and messed it up because I was gutted that I didn't get there ontime. Now I'm 1 stone heavier and have to start all over again. Slow and steady is the key. As long as I look hot for my holiday and for summer, if we ever have one I'll be happy heehee :)

I've hovered between low 11s and high 10s for last 2 years (14st 2 at heaviest eek) but wanted to get a bit lower - then went on a hol last Oct and put on loads - cdn't get back on track so by Jan 2014 I'd gone up to 12st 11 - I was gutted and so mad with myself! As u say slow and steady will get us there - hope it goes well for u.

I lost 1/4 lb last week, and 3.75lb this week, so close to my stone!!

I've lost 1lb this week but no idea how to update the long list from my phone? Will try and do it later. That makes 12lbs for me so far. Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've updated for you all, hope you didn't mind :)

Cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 4.25lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 11lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
Agnessa162 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 17lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks - pledged 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 15lbs
Renson - pledged 20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 3lbs
dotty_dotty - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 12.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 - pledged 62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle - pledged 76lb - lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 31.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily - pledged 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 12lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb - lost 0lb
Moko Thorn - pledged 40lb - lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 4lbs
Anewme2013 - pledged 24lb - lost 0lb
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 12lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 13lbs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2lb

i feel your pain-this time last year i was seven pounds from goal (although goal was 9.2, not 8.9). for some reason i struggle big time when i get near goal, not because the weight slows down as such, but because i freak out and eat-i don't know what thats all about?

this site has been a great motivator, esp this thread, so i'm feeling really confident-for the time being lol.

you will get there, you're doing great :)

Back