2014 weight loss challenge

WI this morning and I've lost 2lb getting me my stone, and into a new stone bracket. I've updated mine

Lost 0.25. Yes it's a loss but I'm gutted :-(
I know how you feel, 2 weeks ago I only lost 0.25lb but I stuck to it and last week I lost 3.75lb. And I've updated for you too. Xx

Cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 7.25lb
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 12.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
Agnessa162 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 20lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks - pledged 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 16.25lbs
Renson - pledged 20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
dotty_dotty - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 3lbs
happy&healthy - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 - pledged 62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 8.5lbs
MissGiggle - pledged 76lb - lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 31.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily - pledged 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 12lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb - lost 0lb
Moko Thorn - pledged 40lb - lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 6lbs
Anewme2013 - pledged 24lb - lost 0lb
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 12lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 16lbs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
UncleJohnBoy - pledged 100lbs - lost 3lb

WI this morning and I've lost 2lb getting me my stone, and into a new stone bracket. I've updated mine

I know how you feel, 2 weeks ago I only lost 0.25lb but I stuck to it and last week I lost 3.75lb. And I've updated for you too. Xx

Well done!that's so exciting to get into a new stone bracket!

Yeah I'm going to try and not get too annoyed,I lose 2.75 last week so over the fortnight its an average of 1.5 a week which sounds better! Probably wouldn't have been as annoyed if I hadn't gained a few weeks ago.

Going to try and have a good week,last week I "wrote off" friday as it ws valentines day-i ate normally during the day but enjoyed a nice dinner and dessert,so I didn't go completely off the rails all day or anything,but I'm wondering if I should have just pointed everything even if I went way into the minus with my weeklies-i was scared to do that in case I saw the minus and thought 'sod it' and then ate even more,whereas when I wrote the day off,I was 97percent good the rest of the time.

Sorry for the rambling,just thinking out loud lol

Thought I'd bring some sunshine to people's Friday. Here is a photo from my bike ride to the station this morning. Happy Friday everyone :)

Attachments

• image-1122931472.jpg
    image-1122931472.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 54
awww that is so pretty!!!!! is your whole journey like that? i can see why you would enjoy the cycle, weather permitting of course lol

Well done newniki and autumn. Autumn you've lost 7.25 lb !! Go and fill up a big bag with books or something and see how heavy that actually is ! It IS a lot. You don't have much to lose - like me - it s going to be slower to come off. You're doing just great x

Well done on the losses!

Been slacking a bit on here, have a bad case of tonsillitis so not updated for a couple of days. One bonus, too painful to swallow so sticking to diet perfectly lol

Well done newniki and autumn. Autumn you've lost 7.25 lb !! Go and fill up a big bag with books or something and see how heavy that actually is ! It IS a lot. You don't have much to lose - like me - it s going to be slower to come off. You're doing just great x

Aww that was a sweet message,thank you! How are you getting on with your weeklies?I'm having a kfc tonight which is 27 points so I think I will have to be very creative for the next week if I want to stay to plan lol

Well done on the losses!

Been slacking a bit on here, have a bad case of tonsillitis so not updated for a couple of days. One bonus, too painful to swallow so sticking to diet perfectly lol

Poor you,that's rotten!hope u feel better soon!

Well done on the losses!

Sorry ur not well - hope ur feeling brighter soon - if u have to be ill - best to have something diet friendly eh?

Thought I'd bring some sunshine to people's Friday. Here is a photo from my bike ride to the station this morning. Happy Friday everyone :)

Lovely view - a mood lifting cycle to work then?

Well done!that's so exciting to get into a new stone bracket!

Yeah I'm going to try and not get too annoyed,I lose 2.75 last week so over the fortnight its an average of 1.5 a week which sounds better! Probably wouldn't have been as annoyed if I hadn't gained a few weeks ago.

Going to try and have a good week,last week I "wrote off" friday as it ws valentines day-i ate normally during the day but enjoyed a nice dinner and dessert,so I didn't go completely off the rails all day or anything,but I'm wondering if I should have just pointed everything even if I went way into the minus with my weeklies-i was scared to do that in case I saw the minus and thought 'sod it' and then ate even more,whereas when I wrote the day off,I was 97percent good the rest of the time.

Sorry for the rambling,just thinking out loud lol

No need to apologise for rambling - anything goes here doesn't it? It all affects our weight I think - and hearing other ppl's honest feelings can help others pinpoint probs too - so I'd say it's beneficial!

Know where ur coming from - I can be an 'all or nothing girl' all on plan all or off and veering off course just a bit can trigger major probs - glad u didn't do that!

1.5lbs average loss a week is text book isn't it - but I'm thinking half a stone every 7 days wd suit me better!! Well done and have a good week!

awww that is so pretty!!!!! is your whole journey like that? i can see why you would enjoy the cycle, weather permitting of course lol

Pretty much most of the way. We live in a tiny village surrounded by fields, with only the village pub in walking distance!

Since October I've been cycling most days to the station and back and have cut the time it takes from down from 35mins to 20mins.

Days like definitely inspire me to get out there. Too beautiful to miss.

Lost 0.25. Yes it's a loss but I'm gutted :-(

oooh no - that's a pity - u've had a good week apart from last Friday too - but u had a good loss last week - these flipping WIs are so up and down and have the same effect on our moods don't they? But please don't bear urself up.

Just read ur other post and repeating myself in reply to that - but 1.5 ave loss is good - but u prob won't be feeling that today - have a moan - then try to get back onto plan asap - take care and enjoy the weekend.

Oh autumn a KFC !! I'm so jealous ! I'm not enjoying having no weeklies left up my sleeve :-( like you said - it'll be an interesting wee experiment seeing how the last 4 days of the week on only 26 effects the scales.

1.5lbs average loss a week is text book isn't it - but I'm thinking half a stone every 7 days wd suit me better!! Well done and have a good week!

this is me!!! i think even if i had lost 3lbs or something this week, i'd always want something more-never happy lol! in a few of the challenges i'm in people are dropping big numbers most weeks-i'm so envious! but i'll get there eventually!

oooh no - that's a pity - u've had a good week apart from last Friday too - but u had a good loss last week - these flipping WIs are so up and down and have the same effect on our moods don't they? But please don't bear urself up.

Just read ur other post and repeating myself in reply to that - but 1.5 ave loss is good - but u prob won't be feeling that today - have a moan - then try to get back onto plan asap - take care and enjoy the weekend.

feel like you totally know where i'm coming from on the whole thing, thank you :) i was majorly frigged off about the whole thing for about five minutes, but then i started thinking 'right, i'll just have to try and be closer to 100% this week.' I was going to have KFC and chocolate tonight and just start my weeklies tomorrow, but now i'm going to not have chocolate, and include the KFC in my weeklies so as to stick to plan better-thats the idea anyway lol. you are doing so well-i don't really see the stats much unless i'm on a pc, you're nearly half way to where you want to be, thats great!

Oh autumn a KFC !! I'm so jealous ! I'm not enjoying having no weeklies left up my sleeve :-( like you said - it'll be an interesting wee experiment seeing how the last 4 days of the week on only 26 effects the scales.

i reckon i'll be doing a similar experiment to yourself this week lol! i havent worked out the best way to use my weeklies for the best weightloss-i'll have to try and look through past weeks of food to find out-i want another week like last week dammit! :p

I lost 2.8lb's this week! :)

Cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs*
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 7.25lb
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs*
kidston87 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs*
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs*
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 12.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs