2014 weight loss challenge

You lost 3lb upndown ? Huge congrats that's amazing ! I find it hard to tell whose is whose and old from new with the copied posts ! Sorry for missing it! What a magic loss !

Thank u - can't say it was even difficult on Success Express! How are u doing? Or maybe I'll find out when I catch up with all the posts!!

Hi - good luck with WIs this week everyone - 3lbs off for me this week - I've updated the list.

Think we all missed this upndown! Well done, that is a fab loss![/QUOTE]

Thanks - not sure how I messed that up - feel odd taking credit as Success Express was so easy to do and I enjoyed it after the first few days!

What a great feeling - looking forward to it - but happy to bask in urs today!

I say yes on the basis that u'll be within cal count - presumably it'll be part of a healthy diet and I'm a true believer in 'a little bit of what u fancy does u good! Enjoy!

Does it count as a healthy diet if my entire calorie allowance is used up on creme eggs? I could only have about 7 for the whole day but would be sooo worth it! Haha. xx

Wanted to share a wee non- scales milestone. I was out today with Darcey at her dance class/ soft play then onto the library and it's lovely and warm here. I was walking around in just jeans and tshirt and I realised for the first time in a really long time that I felt, more or less, comfy in my skin - I mean not fat and awkward and thinking everyone's looking at me thinking I'm fat ! It's really spurred me on !

Love this, well done you! We place so much emphasis on the scales that it's easy to miss non scale victorys. Very happy for you!

Thank u - can't say it was even difficult on Success Express! How are u doing? Or maybe I'll find out when I catch up with all the posts!!

I'm so sorry I didn't notice your post, I never notice when people add onto he end of the list, I'm so sorry, I just continued talking away to you and didn't even acknowledge it, major congrats, 3lb is such a boost!

Does it count as a healthy diet if my entire calorie allowance is used up on creme eggs? I could only have about 7 for the whole day but would be sooo worth it! Haha. xx

I wholeheartedly agree with this lol, loooove them!

I've just noticed this too!! Congrats Sammy!!! All this talk of creme eggs on here is making me want one. Would it be ridiculously naughty if I had one tonight if I'm still in my calories?! Truth please? :) xxx

Haha! Wish I had lost another 3lbs already :D It was upndown and it's a brilliant loss.

Ooh I think a creme egg within your cals is definitely allowed. I'm going to have to go buy some now, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

Hope you enjoy it!

I'm so sorry I didn't notice your post, I never notice when people add onto he end of the list, I'm so sorry, I just continued talking away to you and didn't even acknowledge it, major congrats, 3lb is such a boost!

No probs - I feel a bit embarrassed cos u can have so much to eat on Success Exp yet I've lost 5.75 in 2 weeks - can't believe it - kind of dreading next week's WI in case all the fat comes back somehow!! Good luck for Friday!

I think I will get a nice gain for sure this week. Hubby wants to have a movie night tomorrow and got lots of naughty nibbles lol

Nevermind...won't stress...will just get extra strict next week as totm will be gone and willpower should be back.

Haha! Wish I had lost another 3lbs already :D It was upndown and it's a brilliant loss.

Ooh I think a creme egg within your cals is definitely allowed. I'm going to have to go buy some now, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

Hope you enjoy it!

I know!!! I love them sooo much!!! But I was very good and didn't have one! I used them up on extras for my tea instead :) I'm sure I will have to cave soon though! xx

Just wanted to share how proud I am of my other half. He's a typical man and anti-dieting but agreed to make some small changes, he's cut down his fizzy drinks consumption and now takes lunch to work rather than buying crap. Since December he's lost 7lbs.

I think from time to time we all need to remember that to make this weight lost permanent we've got to change our habits for good not just follow a diet plan till we hit target.

Really proud of him and wanted to share :)

No probs - I feel a bit embarrassed cos u can have so much to eat on Success Exp yet I've lost 5.75 in 2 weeks - can't believe it - kind of dreading next week's WI in case all the fat comes back somehow!! Good luck for Friday!

what are the basic rules for success express? glad you enjoyed it and didn't find it too tricky!!

I think I will get a nice gain for sure this week. Hubby wants to have a movie night tomorrow and got lots of naughty nibbles lol

Nevermind...won't stress...will just get extra strict next week as totm will be gone and willpower should be back.

sometimes you need nights like this-i'm trying to be kinder to myself in this regard, i always turn down social stuff because i'm dieting and its not healthy to be doing that all the time, you still need to live!

Just wanted to share how proud I am of my other half. He's a typical man and anti-dieting but agreed to make some small changes, he's cut down his fizzy drinks consumption and now takes lunch to work rather than buying crap. Since December he's lost 7lbs.

I think from time to time we all need to remember that to make this weight lost permanent we've got to change our habits for good not just follow a diet plan till we hit target.

Really proud of him and wanted to share :)

thats fantastic, well done him! and thats so true what you're saying-my weight loss has been very slow but when i take a step back i've noticed wee changes that i've managed to keep up with, and i think if i keep making small changes then the weight will be easier to keep off in the long run. its great hes done that, i'm sure its extra motivation for you!

what are the basic rules for success express? glad you enjoyed it and didn't find it too tricky!!

sometimes you need nights like this-i'm trying to be kinder to myself in this regard, i always turn down social stuff because i'm dieting and its not healthy to be doing that all the time, you still need to live!

thats fantastic, well done him! and thats so true what you're saying-my weight loss has been very slow but when i take a step back i've noticed wee changes that i've managed to keep up with, and i think if i keep making small changes then the weight will be easier to keep off in the long run. its great hes done that, i'm sure its extra motivation for you!

Hi Autumn - the basic rules of Success Exp are:

* have 2/3 superfree foods at every meal ( basically free fruit & veg cos it's low cals, healthy & filling) other 1/3 made up of free food
* u can have up to 2 Healthy Ex A and they recommend 2 Healthy Ex B
* have 5-15 syns

I put my food diary on someone else's thread - a few of us do! here's the link if u want to see what I've been eating - it's a good thread too!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/332805-ljs-journey-slim-sixty.html

Oooo I'm going to have a look at that thread, maybe til give me some ideas for different things to have! Weigh day is tomorrow and eating has been relaxed to say the least, so I will probs sts but I'm ok with that, well as ok as you can be when you are trying to lose lol

Back