2014 weight loss challenge

Bored moment at work so had a look a what list is like without all the 0 entries except for those who have joined in last couple of weeks as they are more likely to update. Tis a little shorter! Do we want to go with this and just readd people if they reappear?

TRIMMED List as of 18th March - please update this list

Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs

Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 23lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 22lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 8lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 16lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 7lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 9.4 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 0lbs (3lbs on!)
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

I'd say so Cat - easy to add back if they wish to return

Hehe, if only weightloss was as simple as trimming the list! lol

I got some HUGE strawberries today which are also incredibly sweet and tasty. Dipped in melted white choc and hundreds and thousands ! Then put in fridge to set. Wow what a treat! And not too naughty ! They're really for the kids but I've nabbed a few lol

Well done - half a stone eh? Isn't it great to pass these milestones! Thanks 4 ur comment - flipping well hope I get there - much easier with all the support from here!!

Thanks :) yes it's great reaching that first milestone, looking forward to the next one now! I agree, the support here is fantastic and it makes such a big difference to motivation doesn't it? So glad I found this forum!

Hi Sammy! Well done. I'm so pleased to hear you had a loss. Keep it up!! xxx

Hi KMD, thank you, yes 1lb off today makes a half stone now and that feels good. You are doing great with swapping your treats for fruit I notice. It's something I can't quite do at the moment, if ever :D Got some ww choc caramel wafers to try for 2pp today, yum! x

I got some HUGE strawberries today which are also incredibly sweet and tasty. Dipped in melted white choc and hundreds and thousands ! Then put in fridge to set. Wow what a treat! And not too naughty ! They're really for the kids but I've nabbed a few lol

Ooh that sounds proper yum, what a fab idea newme! I also got strawberries today and I'm about to have them with some custard but your way sounds much better!

Hi Autumn - just seen NewMe's like (hello and thanks!) and re-read ur post - and had a thought if ur botherered about yesterday's food?

Could u treat yesterday as a Red or Green day and u shd be ok with the bread and cheese as H Exs with perhaps a syn or 2 for bread? If u were over ur 15 syns yesterday cd u claw them back over the rest of the week?

If ur not bothered - ignore this blathering post! Hope u everyone has a good Tuesday and there's not too many St P hangovers!

hiya, I treated yesterday as a green day as I'm going to be mainly doing those and red days as extra easy wasn't really working for me, I was just a bit annoyed that on the first day I didn't get to stick to it 100percent. I'm trying to be kind to myself though, had a really lovely three course meal with my other half today and haven't eaten since because I'm not hungry whereas before I would have been eating since I messed up already, so I'm happy little things like that are changing, it's all a learning curve really. The rest of the week should be on plan so I will see how Friday goes. Feeling really motivated again, I wish I knew wh motivation appears and disappears so quickly!

sammy, woohoo on the half stone! I love reaching mini goals, my next one is to break 11 stone and then after that it's to lose my first stone, feel like it's all taking aaages lol

This sounds sooooooo amazing!

hiya, I treated yesterday as a green day as I'm going to be mainly doing those and red days as extra easy wasn't really working for me, I was just a bit annoyed that on the first day I didn't get to stick to it 100percent. I'm trying to be kind to myself though, had a really lovely three course meal with my other half today and haven't eaten since because I'm not hungry whereas before I would have been eating since I messed up already, so I'm happy little things like that are changing, it's all a learning curve really. The rest of the week should be on plan so I will see how Friday goes. Feeling really motivated again, I wish I knew wh motivation appears and disappears so quickly!

sammy, woohoo on the half stone! I love reaching mini goals, my next one is to break 11 stone and then after that it's to lose my first stone, feel like it's all taking aaages lol

I'm glad it's going well for u - isn't it great when we're on plan - if we could bottle motivation we'd be rich for ever!

Great too u cd enjoy a meal out too (we have to live life!!)

Hope 2moro and Thurs go as well as today - then the scales shd be ur friend!!

A bit late as didn't get chance to pop on yesterday but.... A big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to bubble, newme and zeke on your losses. And of course to katsmad and upndown. STS is so much better than a gain and you can get that loss next week, in sure x

A bit late as didn't get chance to pop on yesterday but.... A big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to bubble, newme and zeke on your losses. And of course to katsmad and upndown. STS is so much better than a gain and you can get that loss next week, in sure x

Thanks - how are u doing?

Sounds good to me. I need to update mine anyway because I put 3lbs on! I could cry :-( Never mind though straight back on it after a naughty weekend.

Keep your chin up KMD. We're only human and need to be able to let go once in a while otherwise it would be soul destroying. As long as we realise that we just need to get straight back on it, then we're fine. Keep going and I'm sure you can do it this week xx

Am doing good upndown. Sticking to it religiously atm and today is the 4th day of exercise for me in a row which is a biggie for me so I'm feeling rather proud of myself lol ? X

That's me lost another 3 pounds :) not sure when I last updated as I have been offline for awhile. So I have lost 21 lbs in total so far :).

That's me lost another 3 pounds :) not sure when I last updated as I have been offline for awhile. So I have lost 21 lbs in total so far :).

Well done!

Am doing good upndown. Sticking to it religiously atm and today is the 4th day of exercise for me in a row which is a biggie for me so I'm feeling rather proud of myself lol ? X

So u shd feel proud - isn't it great when we're in control of our food and exercise - well done!

I've STS this week and I have to admit I'm absolutely gutted. I've worked really hard this week including a 5K run and a 20K bike ride.

I have an implant so don't get a period but have been feeling really stressy and emotional the last couple of days so I'm hoping it's a time of the month type thing and that I'll see the benefit next week.

But even with that reasoning I'm gutted :-(

Back