2014 weight loss challenge

Ah that is a lovely pic - u look v happy! Hoping ur dog gets better soon - poor little thing.

Awww thank you, that's sweet. I'm feeling in a pretty good place at the minute (although we all know I can be up and down lime a yoyo, but I'm embracing it while I can lol). Hope my pup feels better too, we are both sprawled on the sofa feeling sorry for ourselves lol

KMD thanks for all your advice re the cake ! I'm really happy with it ! For my first ever I'm pretty pleased ! Darcey's going to LOVE it ! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395510619.098931.jpg
It's covered in silver lustre sparkly dust which doesn't show up well on the photos ! Looks a bit like flour lol! Xx

That cake looks sooooo good, well done you, bet you are sooo chuffed!

KMD thanks for all your advice re the cake ! I'm really happy with it ! For my first ever I'm pretty pleased ! Darcey's going to LOVE it ! View attachment 130263
It's covered in silver lustre sparkly dust which doesn't show up well on the photos ! Looks a bit like flour lol! Xx

Wow that looks like a professional made that - u cd have a new career in the offing - and KMD cd take up training ppl to make cakes!

Expected a huge gain as midweek peek showed 3.4lb gain. Somehow got rid of it all and lost another 0.2lb on top!

Woohoo that is fab, well done you!

Expected a huge gain as midweek peek showed 3.4lb gain. Somehow got rid of it all and lost another 0.2lb on top!

Well done - that's really good! Isn't it odd how our weight fluctuates - guess that's why "they" tell us to weigh only once a week!

Right ladies ... I'm just totally skipping WI tmrw! With Darcey's birthday today I've eaten like a , well like a kid at a birthday party lol !! I'm actually considering going back to SW this week for a wee shake up. Can't find my book though - will need to remind myself of the basic guidelines and I should be okay. I'm not able to get to a class. Did it before and did well until it just stopped working.....but...... Sometimes a change just works ! Xxx

Right ladies ... I'm just totally skipping WI tmrw! With Darcey's birthday today I've eaten like a , well like a kid at a birthday party lol !! I'm actually considering going back to SW this week for a wee shake up. Can't find my book though - will need to remind myself of the basic guidelines and I should be okay. I'm not able to get to a class. Did it before and did well until it just stopped working.....but...... Sometimes a change just works ! Xxx

............so the rest of ur cooking is good to eh?? U know what they say - a change is as good as a rest - for a change I'm doing SW Success Express or Sexpress as some all it! Good luck with whatever u decide to do!

I think you had a good excuse for enjoying some nice food! I refuse to miss out on special occasions or trips away anymore, I remember a few years ago me and my other half went to portstewart which is a lovely wee seaside town over here, and we should have been enjoying ice cream and fish and chips, but no, we sat with bowls of all bran and strawberrys! I was too obsessive over things, and now I'm just feeling like life is too short to not enjoy special days, so I relax myself a little bit. Shaking things up a bit might be just what you need though :)

I found food diaries I had written from four years ago and depressed myself when I saw that I'm pretty Much the same weight now as I was then, which would be fab if I was just trying to maintain,but it's a bit depressing when I think that had I just stuck to it, I could be maintaining goal weight by this point, arrrghhh lol

Great advice - and bet lots of us on here have been at this 'game' for a long time (me defo!) but at least we're carrying on or we cd be dealing with a lot more weight issues eh? Have a good week!

Great advice - and bet lots of us on here have been at this 'game' for a long time (me defo!) but at least we're carrying on or we cd be dealing with a lot more weight issues eh? Have a good week!

I agree! It's sad that so many people have these issues and have struggled for so many years. It's been around ten for me, but I know it's been longer for others. Silly thing is, before I started weightwatchers the very first time, whilst I was overweight, I had no body image issues at all-I wasn't overly confident but at the same time I had no problems with how I looked, it's only since I've been dieting, and actually lost weight that I see all the issues,i guess that's because you spend more time focusing on your body when you diet, so you notice little things more.

I would *love* 2014 to be the year I finally get to goal, and I feel like with the lovely support on here it isn't a completely unrealistic achievement, so fingers crossed!

I agree! It's sad that so many people have these issues and have struggled for so many years. It's been around ten for me, but I know it's been longer for others. Silly thing is, before I started weightwatchers the very first time, whilst I was overweight, I had no body image issues at all-I wasn't overly confident but at the same time I had no problems with how I looked, it's only since I've been dieting, and actually lost weight that I see all the issues,i guess that's because you spend more time focusing on your body when you diet, so you notice little things more.

I would *love* 2014 to be the year I finally get to goal, and I feel like with the lovely support on here it isn't a completely unrealistic achievement, so fingers crossed!

.............and so say all of us!!

Agree with everything I have missed! lol

Roll on Dec 2014 when we are all at goal and can scoff xmas food guilt free :)

Finally on laptop so adding my measly loss to list.

TRIMMED List as of 23rd March - please update the list
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 23lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 24.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4.2lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 8lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 16lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 7lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 9.4 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 0lbs (3lbs on!)
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

Back