2014 weight loss challenge

Allo!

Didn't get a chance to pop on yesterday as had day off for interview and was running back and forth all day with that and school runs.

Been eating soooooo badly though through nerves and just wanting to get out of the job I am in. Next week I will restart with serious strictness and LOTS of exercise.

Should find out Monday if I was successful or not. Tis the perfect job for me location and workwise.....bet I get a no now as rare a perfect one appears locally!

How do you think the interview went Cat?

Interview went really well, they were impressed with CV. Know I am local and like long term jobs (previous to this one I was in job for 13 years until redundancies)

I passed all their spelling, typing, excel and maths tests as well (it's Administrator role at Accountants).

They seem to be interviewing a LOT of people though...praying I get it, need to get out of here.

They are only doing the one interview with people, then he will be deciding over weekend and we will all get an email Monday to say if successful or not.

That's brilliant!! Love when that happens,it feels great doesn't it?I've decided I wnt one of my goals to be that I can wear atshirt and not care if it rides up during the day,atm I'm tugging on tops so my tummy isn't exposed for whatever reason and it would be nice to not have to worry about it lol

More and more I think it's important to embrace the non scale successes. I'm doing a lot of cycling and running so my body is changing shape and losing inches which I notice most in my clothes.

Off out tomorrow morning for a 5K run and aiming to get my best time since I started running again in January.

Hello guys!

just to say goodluck to Cat on the job. fingers crossed hun.

Well done Autumn on the Loss, yay...

Kentcat fab off scale results, sometimes they are more worth going for, great work.

and Newme good luck on SW, I do prefer it to WW but then if the scales get stuck I like to change just to see if it shifts. I do find myself going back to SW though.

We're all doing grat and will continue to do so with eachothers support. Group hug... xxx

Good luck CatA ! Fingers crossed for you !
Bubble - thanks very much - I weighed myself after day one and I'd lost one pound but this morning id gained it again !! MUST MUST MUST stop peeking at the scales !! It's a disease I can't help it !!

Hi everyone just to update I lost a pound so I'm slowly getting there very pleased as I was away the weekend and to have lost weight is great :) well done everyone x

Bubble - thanks very much - I weighed myself after day one and I'd lost one pound but this morning id gained it again !! MUST MUST MUST stop peeking at the scales !! It's a disease I can't help it !!

My scales are hidden by hubby til monday morning its the only way to stop me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Interview went really well, they were impressed with CV. Know I am local and like long term jobs (previous to this one I was in job for 13 years until redundancies)

I passed all their spelling, typing, excel and maths tests as well (it's Administrator role at Accountants).

They seem to be interviewing a LOT of people though...praying I get it, need to get out of here.

They are only doing the one interview with people, then he will be deciding over weekend and we will all get an email Monday to say if successful or not.

That all sounds really positive! I'm sure you will have a but of an anxiety filled weekend, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

My scales are hidden by hubby til monday morning its the only way to stop me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive tried that but if I nag enough he will give in, anything for a quiet life lol

Hi everyone just to update I lost a pound so I'm slowly getting there very pleased as I was away the weekend and to have lost weight is great :) well done everyone x

Woohoo! Well done you! Slow and steady wins the race!

Its def a disease, I have no idea why we torture ourselves with it, it's ridiculous!

Hello guys!

just to say goodluck to Cat on the job. fingers crossed hun.

Well done Autumn on the Loss, yay...

Kentcat fab off scale results, sometimes they are more worth going for, great work.

and Newme good luck on SW, I do prefer it to WW but then if the scales get stuck I like to change just to see if it shifts. I do find myself going back to SW though.

We're all doing grat and will continue to do so with eachothers support. Group hug... xxx

thanks chick :)

i agree we will all get there with each other's support, i really think having places to vent or celebrate is so helpful in the journey, I don't think too many people irl give a hoot that I lost 1.75 pounds this week but I know that if I come on here people will understand where I'm coming from. Thanks guys, it's always appreciated :)

day one of my 'bad' days wasn't as bad as I expected! Was on plan til I went to my grannies where I had a small bowl of stew,2 slices of white bread, a small glass of full fat lemonade and a club orange biscuit (which I know was 5.5 syns). Could def have been worse, so I think I will be really good all day tomorrow and then enjoy my meal out, u really fancy carbonara!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Hi - Well done on the interview - hoping u get the job and that it's not on ur mind ALL weekend! Let us know as soon as u hear!

Everyone is very quiet on here today! Hope you are all having a good day!

Hi - I've had a manic week but more settled by tea time today - just catching up on my fave threads - looks like it's been a good week for most - well done!

I know, it's so unlike this thread to be quiet! I wi tomorrow and sneaky peak shows I should be looking at around a pound loss. I should be happy with it,and I'm not gonna knock a loss, but felt like I should have lost more, I feel like I have. Stupid body lol. And Friday sat sun and mon will be tricky days food wise so goodness knows how il get on next week lol. Good news is I've been doing a bit of Pilates most nights and really feeling the benefits of it :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Well done on the Pilates - have u measured urself? Sometimes they (whoever they are!!) say that we shd measure as well as weigh for those times when the scales get stuck but I never do - can't bear to see those BIG numbers and can't be bothered with all that faffing either!!

Oooo not not bad at all, I will have to try and save some syns for this! Oooo it's exciting when your food shop comes and you get to plan lots of lovely things! I need to get my planning head on this week!

i lost 1.75 lbs this week, happy with that but it's made me very nervous for the few bad days ahead I might be having!

Woo Woo for the loss - that's really good - well done - don't be nervous about bad days - just enjoy them then get back on the wagon!!

Sorry to hear that upndown. Try not to lose motivation. Hopefully that will mean a bigger loss than normal next week!! :) xx

Thx I'm over it now and sod's law I feel less bloated since WI - here's to next week!!

Back