2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Well done everyone! Great start. Autumn, your loss has been massive. Wish I could do juice. End up missing solid food. Aim for me next wed is 2.5lb minimum loss. This would get me at the top of my goal range. I also recommend diet coke chicken its yummy :).

Yeah juicing is quite tough but I'm trying to reset my system so that I don't crave crap so much!

Good luck for your weigh in!

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and with two days till WI I'm looking at a loss. Felt that I needed either a reality kick or an encouragement to get through Friday night and seeing a loss is definitely going to keep me on track. Off to the gym this weekend before WI so hoping to bring it down a little more Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay that's good! Sometimes it's worth jumping on the scales when you are in two minds as it can stop you eating bad

Can someone please add a 1lb loss for me, I'm on my phone!
I remember now why I found sw group so discouraging, I am not a fast loser, I always knew that the coveted slimmer of the week would never be mine and it made me grumpy, at least here I can take my 1lb and enjoy it without feeling like a failure next to others! So yay!

you shouldnt feel like a failure. A lb is a lb off and not on! Is u class nice? It defo makes a difference at good class. I felt awkward rejoining but this is my new area and it felt amazing getting back. I dont think i would go back to my first sw class. If u had a gain u felt so low about it n had to explain what u would do to get it off plus more for the next week.

my first weigh in is tomoro. My friend too but she is a brand new newbie.

No one should b made to feel a failure! We need to learn to look at the positives in life and keep smiling.
Keep going losers and good luck to those wi at the weekend. Im one of those too so fingers x'd.

I don't go to class anymore, I did feel a bit of a failure because I was always at the lower end and people getting excited about their huge losses every week used to make me feel Awful, I think also in a weird way, I used to use it as a fobbing off of responsibility, whereas now j only have myself to account to, so I hope that will go better. Tbh I do miss the hifi bars though! X

I don't do slimming world but could easily eat a couple of boxes of rocky road hifi bars!

january 9th

Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8.5lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 4.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 5.5lbs (36.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 2.2lbs - (37.8lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 3lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lbs
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 1lbs - (62lbs to go)
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 0lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 0lbs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - Pleded 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lb - lost 1lb - (41 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

Well done - your 4th consecutive weekly loss - go Doreen !!xxx

I've lost 4.4lb's after only 5 days on diet! Woohoo!

Wooohhhooooo!!!! Bet that's given your confidence a boost!!

I was doing so good with my couch 2 10k and stopped for 2 weeks over xmas and it was the biggest mistake ever!! My running fitness has gone way down so ive been put back a few weeks!

I've weighed myself this morning and I've lost more weight :) officially down to 13st 13lbs now which is absolutely amazing!! I won't include this on the pledge though as it's not my official weigh in day :) just had to share

Well done Ryan!its great when you break into a new stone bracket isn't it?

Loss of 3.5lb to report! Will update when i get on laptop later.

Well done peeps.

Loss of 3.5lb to report! Will update when i get on laptop later. Well done peeps.

Woohoo! Think it's fair to say we have all had a successful week! Hopefully the momentum carries on!

Well done Ryan!its great when you break into a new stone bracket isn't it?
aww you said it!

It just gives me a great deal more hope and more determination to get to where I want!

11 stone I'm coming for you!!

Loss of 3.5lb to report! Will update when i get on laptop later.

Well done peeps.

Well done that's a great loss and brill start for the year - so chuffed for u!xx

Updated list for me and bubble :)

List as of 10th January

Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8.5lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 4.4lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 4.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 5.5lbs (36.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 2.2lbs - (37.8lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 3lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lbs
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 1lbs - (62lbs to go)
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 3.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 0lbs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - Pleded 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lb - lost 1lb - (41 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

I've weighed myself this morning and I've lost more weight :) officially down to 13st 13lbs now which is absolutely amazing!! I won't include this on the pledge though as it's not my official weigh in day :) just had to share

Chuffed for u! Isn't Minis great for sharing good news and supportive when we need it!xx

Back