2015 Weight Loss Challenge

I struggle there too, that's why I am doing Slim Fast for now as then I only have to plan the evening meal lol

First success of the week despite it being cold wet and miserable resisted the urge to grab a hot chocolate at Costa.

I find meal planning really useful, not just from a dieting point of view but money wise - we plan each week and have definitely seen a reduction in how much we spend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel like I need to make meal planning some sort of rule,I *know* it works but ive always found it a bit of a chore but really it's not to bad,it's my huffing and puffing the whole way through it that probably makes it worse lol

Haha! I agree, I hate planning out what to eat all week, but then I also hate the decision daily and the hurried trips to the shop, I also hate the cooking part!

Know exactly what you mean - I don't like shopping or planning and I'm a reluctant lazy cook!! On a good week (not enough of those tho'!) I like to choose a few meals with a few ingredients too.

I never assign them to days (my life's not that organised!) and they're often meals that will do 2 or more meals like curries, pasta dishes casseroles etc - hubby not bothered about variety either!

Hope you both have a good weekxx

Absolutely over the moon to have lost 9.4lbs in my first week! :D I'm quite shocked, as I feel like I've been eating all week.

UPDATED LIST - 12th JANUARY

Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8.5lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 4.4lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 4.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 5.5lbs (36.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 2.2lbs - (37.8lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 3lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lbs
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 1lbs - (62lbs to go)
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 3.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 4lbs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 9.4lbs (66.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - Pleded 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lb - lost 1lb - (41 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

First success of the week despite it being cold wet and miserable resisted the urge to grab a hot chocolate at Costa. I find meal planning really useful, not just from a dieting point of view but money wise - we plan each week and have definitely seen a reduction in how much we spend Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I reeeeally wanted a hot chocolate myself this morning but I resisted! I'm reducing my hours at work so will def have to start meal planning and being more organised so I'm not spending money stupidly.knowing what I'm having for dinner just makes life so much easier,much as I hate meal planning it's better taking an hour to do that than it is to come home and stare in the cupboards for inspiration!

Know exactly what you mean - I don't like shopping or planning and I'm a reluctant lazy cook!! On a good week (not enough of those tho'!) I like to choose a few meals with a few ingredients too. I never assign them to days (my life's not that organised!) and they're often meals that will do 2 or more meals like curries, pasta dishes casseroles etc - hubby not bothered about variety either! Hope you both have a good weekxx

I think it's a good idea making meals that last a few days,I have no problem eating the same thing two days in a row,plus it means less cooking which is always a bonus!

Absolutely over the moon to have lost 9.4lbs in my first week! :D I'm quite shocked, as I feel like I've been eating all week. UPDATED LIST - 12th JANUARY Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8.5lbs CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 4.4lbs Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 4.5 Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 5.5lbs (36.5lbs to go) sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go) Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 2.2lbs - (37.8lbs to go) eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 3lbs bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lbs catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 1lbs - (62lbs to go) bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 3.5lbs tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 4lbs Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lbs jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 9.4lbs (66.6lbs to go) KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs Dfleming08 - Pleded 58lbs- Lost 0lbs NannyDoreen - pledged 42lb - lost 1lb - (41 to go) LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

Amazing!!!! Well done you,what a brilliant start!

First weighin done on saturday. Lost 5lb. Really happy with that. Second week under way n its not going great. Having a tough thime with a friend and ive just taking comfort in my roses. Defo be hitting the gym tomorro tho.

I STS this week :( gutted but putting it down to having quite a big loss last week and * week being due. Hopefully I'll have a loss next week. Well done everyone else, brilliant losses all round xx

Some huge loses!! :) can't wait for tea tonight, I'm making more of an effort to cook now I'm back pointing. So tonight having some pasta with chorizo and spinach and tomatoey sauce. 60g pasta-6pp and 60g chorizo-6pp rest 'free'. Weighing food again now as I think I had gone back to too big a portion. Going to put my dinners on ad lightly smaller plate I think...so it looks bigger...... Loving frozen grapes and banana for a healthy snack.

Ooooo that dinner sounds so tasty!!!! I loooove chorizo and spinach!

Well done everyone keep it up here's to a good week for us all. I have lost 4lb finding it a little hard at the moment as I kept to the diet for the weekend. Think that's best for me in the long run as I tend to eat silly for them 3 days.

Tink STS can be so hard but it's better than a gain just stay with it.

UPDATED LIST - 12th JANUARY

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 4lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8.5lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 4.4lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 4.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 5.5lbs (36.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 2.2lbs - (37.8lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 3lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lbs
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 1lbs - (62lbs to go)
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 3.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 4lbs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 9.4lbs (66.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - Pleded 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lb - lost 1lb - (41 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

It was tasty! Keep having to remind myself that it takes time. I keep imagining it to drop off immediately now I'm being good. Lol.

It was tasty! Keep having to remind myself that it takes time. I keep imagining it to drop off immediately now I'm being good. Lol.
Same! It's like 'ive been good for a week why can't I have lost two stone already' lol

In about 6 weeks we're getting a new addition to the family a little kitten we've been to visit this evening. Having costed everything up I reckon I'll lose weight because we won't be able to afford food for ourselves! Lol still very excited

Had a cheeky wee weigh in today and I'm sitting at 13st 12lbs exactly! That's a bit of a drop from the other day for some reason so I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings!

In about 6 weeks we're getting a new addition to the family a little kitten we've been to visit this evening. Having costed everything up I reckon I'll lose weight because we won't be able to afford food for ourselves! Lol still very excited Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
ooooo getting a new pet is so exciting! We sort of jumped into getting our dog but I don't regret it for a second as im so in love with her!

In about 6 weeks we're getting a new addition to the family a little kitten we've been to visit this evening. Having costed everything up I reckon I'll lose weight because we won't be able to afford food for ourselves! Lol still very excited

Lucky you love cats but you definitely need 2 to keep the other one company if you are out most of the day lol ;)

My other half works shifts so we're going for just the one as reckon we can give it the time and love required.

Very excited if a little scared about something so little depending on us - preparation for children I guess!

Back