2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Hope you're all doing good today!
Way off course with my target of 13st 8lbs for tomorrow ; currently sitting at 13st 10.7lbs which is a 0.7lbs increase from last week. That did include a full night of drinking though so it was kinda expected. Never mind eh? :)

STS for me this morning, lost 1lb in 3 weeks :(
I've been going the gym 3 times a week so hoped I'd see even 1lb off this time around, oh well... on we go :(

STS for me this morning, lost 1lb in 3 weeks :(
I've been going the gym 3 times a week so hoped I'd see even 1lb off this time around, oh well... on we go :(

I've only lost 1.25 this month too - so can imagine how u feel. I know exactly where I've gone wrong - been overeating!

Do u go to class or like me doing it from home! Either way - can u see any areas u could speed up ur losses? Hope u have a better week xx

STS for me this morning, lost 1lb in 3 weeks :( I've been going the gym 3 times a week so hoped I'd see even 1lb off this time around, oh well... on we go :(

You may want to think about, if you haven't done already, taking your measurements. Going to the gym lots you'll be losing inches of not pounds. I exercise a lot and find it frustrating when there is no weight loss but have seen my shape change over the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You may want to think about, if you haven't done already, taking your measurements. Going to the gym lots you'll be losing inches of not pounds. I exercise a lot and find it frustrating when there is no weight loss but have seen my shape change over the last year. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would agree with this,exercise seems to slow down progress on the scale for whatever reason which is a shame as it seems to stop people from exercising.i keep meaning to measure myself but I haven't got round to it,though I really should!

Thanks ladies, it's really disheartening but i'm determined to carry on! I know I'll see results on the scales very soon and I don't want to stop exercising as I really enjoy it and it's improving my fitness too :)
I haven't taken my measurements but I'm going to start. Hopefully I'll see a loss next week xx

Make sure you drink lots of water as well as you apparently retain more for muscle repair in the first few weeks of exercising.

Measurements are a big boost. I have been doing mine weekly and 3 weeks in I have lost a total of 14.9cm across body.

That's fab cat!

I think I'm looking at a sts/gain this week as ive started incorporating some food and exercise and even though I'm drinking plenty of water and green tea,I still feel bloated so I will just have to be brave and deal with whatever the scale says on Thursday!

I'm going to try eating under calorie limit rest of week.

Today was Step-FIL's funeral and after the wake hubby and I took BIL and MIL for lunch at a Smith & Wesson and stuffed our faces DOH!

That's fab cat!

I think I'm looking at a sts/gain this week as ive started incorporating some food and exercise and even though I'm drinking plenty of water and green tea,I still feel bloated so I will just have to be brave and deal with whatever the scale says on Thursday!

You've done well Autumn - know I cdn't do juicing even for a day! Hope the transition to food won't bring too much of a gain - good luck with it! xx

List as of 27th January

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 5.6lbs
Autumn500 -pledged 42.5lbs - lost 14.5lb (28 to go)
CatA - pledged56lbs - lost 7.8lbs
Jimbob12345 -pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged42lbs - lost 11lbs (31lbs to go)
sarahslimming -pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged40lbs - lost 8lbs - (32lbs to go)
eviescott -pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar -pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise -pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda -pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 8.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 5lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 8.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 11.6 lbs (64.4lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 4lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs - (40 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 21lbs - lost 1.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 0lbs
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)

The last list had me down as 6lbs rather than 10lbs so have updated it here. And WELCOME AvaQuaver!

Weekly weigh in today and I've STS :(
It's disheartening yeah but then I think of how I have had a day of drinking as part of that so it's actually not that bad.
I've also had to send back my Fitbit Aria Scales ; they were making me heavier! All week I was gutted how I seemed to have been 1.7lbs heavier. Dug out the old scales I had been using prior to them last night and low and behold my weight was 1.7lbs lighter using those than the Fitbit.... :O

Weekly weigh in today and I've STS :(
It's disheartening yeah but then I think of how I have had a day of drinking as part of that so it's actually not that bad.
I've also had to send back my Fitbit Aria Scales ; they were making me heavier! All week I was gutted how I seemed to have been 1.7lbs heavier. Dug out the old scales I had been using prior to them last night and low and behold my weight was 1.7lbs lighter using those than the Fitbit.... :O

Well sts is better than a gain any day! Boo to the fitbit scales!! Hope you have a good on plan week!

Same here cat! Would have loved a few pounds off and I'm gonna be gutted with a sts or gain but I know it's coming!

Hi everyone. I'm still around but haven't weighed in as yet..... Last Wednesday we got loads of snow here and then tomorrow I'm busy so can't go. So.... Weigh in planned Saturday morning. Hate my scales and not getting on them anymore. There is five pound difference depending on where they are in the bathroom!! Been on and off the last week, which is a joke because I was so pleased after first loss. :( I want to be 3lbs down on Sat so fingers crossed. No wine, no bad stuff and no scoffing over my points. I really don't want ssts and a gain would be awful. Let's keep on it!!!

Hi everyone. I'm still around but haven't weighed in as yet..... Last Wednesday we got loads of snow here and then tomorrow I'm busy so can't go. So.... Weigh in planned Saturday morning. Hate my scales and not getting on them anymore. There is five pound difference depending on where they are in the bathroom!! Been on and off the last week, which is a joke because I was so pleased after first loss. :( I want to be 3lbs down on Sat so fingers crossed. No wine, no bad stuff and no scoffing over my points. I really don't want ssts and a gain would be awful. Let's keep on it!!!

Good luck with ur WI - hope u manage to stick to the plan till Sat!x

I really wished I could stay off the scales! I use them every day and it can be quite disheartening. I'm gonna try and go to next Tuesday before I use them again!!
STS would be better than a gain though so do keep that in mind if that does happen!

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm half pound up,though I did eat late last night.keeping my fingers crossed for a sts tomorrow now!

I've been soooo much better in terms of using the scales,I used to be on them a good few times a day but now I generally weigh once a week,I only weighed early this week because I know I haven't made the best food choices and it made me anxious since I was reintroducing food.

Good luck to everyone who has to weigh still,remember it's not what the scale says but what you do afterwards which is most important!

A pound off today

List as of 28th January

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 5.6lbs
Autumn500 -pledged 42.5lbs - lost 14.5lb (28 to go)
CatA - pledged56lbs - lost 7.8lbs
Jimbob12345 -pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged42lbs - lost 12lbs (30lbs to go)
sarahslimming -pledged 30lbs - lost 3.5lbs (26.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged40lbs - lost 8lbs - (32lbs to go)
eviescott -pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar -pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise -pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda -pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 8.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 5lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 8.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 11.6 lbs (64.4lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 4lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs - (40 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 21lbs - lost 1.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 0lbs
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)

Back