2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Checking in a day late with my results from yesterday..... down to 13st 7lbs. So it's only a 0.6lb change from last week. A little disappointed somehow :(

List updated Wednesday 11th Feb 2015 12.11pm

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 9.6lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 15.25lb (27.25 to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 10lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 15.5lbs (26.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 8lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 13.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 15 lbs (61lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs - lost 0.5lb
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 2lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 6 1/2lbs - (35 1/2 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 2.75lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 13lbs (30 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 4.6lbs ( 37.4 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs

At least it's a loss - lots of us wd be happy with that!

Hope u've been ok since this post? good luck xx

Im trying to just make sensible choices I don't want to juice all the time cos it was making me feel deprived.no idea what weight il be tomorrow,I think either a sts or slight gain but hopefully I can pull it up next week!

Im trying to just make sensible choices I don't want to juice all the time cos it was making me feel deprived.no idea what weight il be tomorrow,I think either a sts or slight gain but hopefully I can pull it up next week!

Yes I find when I cut my food right down I end up overeating/bingeing - but u've done really well lately! Hope ur happy with ur WI and u win ur bet!! xx

Know I shouldn't but had a sneaky look at the scales today, currently looking like a 1lb gain but just back from the gym and power walking tomorrow morning. Would be absolutely made up if I could get a stay the same after the hen weekend.

Off bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow so that's an inspiration to be good tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Know I shouldn't but had a sneaky look at the scales today, currently looking like a 1lb gain but just back from the gym and power walking tomorrow morning. Would be absolutely made up if I could get a stay the same after the hen weekend.

Off bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow so that's an inspiration to be good tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope u get what ur after! Yes a wedding's always a good incentive!xx

Good luck for WI today xx

Thanks! Can't get near the scales today so will weigh in tomorrow,really think itl be a sts or gain but il deal with it when it comes!

I did lose 1lb this week, but somewhere along the line I had put my losses in wrong. I had put on a pound then lost it again in January and counted the loss again forgetting that I had already counted it before I put it on -- if that make sense to anybody but me.

I did lose 1lb this week, but somewhere along the line I had put my losses in wrong. I had put on a pound then lost it again in January and counted the loss again forgetting that I had already counted it before I put it on -- if that make sense to anybody but me.

Think I'm with you Doreen - but what's a pound among friends hey?!

Well done on the pound loss xx

Hope I can get at least a 1lb. Not gonna hold breath though...damn star week water retention!

Oh no!! I hope so too - you could do with a good loss to motivate you - it's not been a good year so far - but the best is yet to come!!xx

I've managed a loss every week so far. Don't want them to stop now!

Oh sorry I didn't mean to cause offence - my memory is like a sieve!! I mistakenly thought that from your post that you'd been struggling!! You're doing much better than me and know my WI 2moro isn't going to be good either!!xx

Not offended.

Managed not to struggle too much so far which is a miracle.

Am 1 0lb's down so far with a loss every week since I started on 5th Jan so don't want it to stop...especially as I still have 70 odd pounds to go.

Not offended.

Managed not to struggle too much so far which is a miracle.

Am 1 0lb's down so far with a loss every week since I started on 5th Jan so don't want it to stop...especially as I still have 70 odd pounds to go.

Thanks - you're doing well - regular losses are the best way to lose and maintain the losses in the long term!!xx

Thank you Ryan91 for adding me.
Weigh in day is Friday for me so I am down 1.2lb. Was hoping to make the 1.5lb, but hey it's a loss and I am going in the right direction?

My update:

Pratainua - pledged 42lb - lost 5.8lb (36.2lb to go)

Could someone update me to 13 lbs lost,29.5 to go?

Gained 2pounds this week,ive lost my way a little bit.does anyone struggle when there oh has completely different eating habits?weve been having problems lately and I'm trying to get us to do more together but our eating habits/what works for weight loss is so different for each of us that I really need to do this alone but it's quite isolating when you are having two different meals etc.i told him that for the next two months at least I need to do my own thing food wise and that I have to factor in exercise time cos it's important to me even if e doesn't understand that

Anyone had similar problems?

Good news I've STS which I'm actually really pleased with after the hen weekend. Bad news my bike got nicked yesterday :cry:

Have a nice weekend everyone

Back