2015 Weight Loss Challenge

I lost 3lbs so really happy now in the 15's :) My mind seems to really be in diet mode I don't feel like I need to eat bad and have been turning down takeaways. But with me eating very under my cals last week I have been constipated all weeks so have been in pain and bloated.

Sorry for the gains guys hope you can loss it again really fast

Updated 22nd Feb 18:05p.m.

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 12.6lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 15.75lbs (26.75lbs to go)

CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 10.6lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 17.5lbs (24.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12.5lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 15lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 15.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 16.6 lbs (59.4lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs - lost 0.5lb
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 6 1/2lbs - (35 1/2 to go)
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 2.75lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 16lbs (27 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 9.6lbs ( 32.4 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lb

I lost 3lbs so really happy now in the 15's :) My mind seems to really be in diet mode I don't feel like I need to eat bad and have been turning down takeaways. But with me eating very under my cals last week I have been constipated all weeks so have been in pain and bloated.

Sorry for the gains guys hope you can loss it again really fast

Great loss and fab to be in the 15s - hope you sort your constipation out tho! xx

Sorry to hear that - we've all been there - can u draw the line now? Here' one just in case ______________________ pls look after it I may need it back some day! Hope u have a good on plan weekend!

Thank you so much, will keep the line in safe hands!
While it was a little blip, I'm now back on course!

I've also updated my signature and all my details to reflect where I'm currently at. Will work out how this affects my pledge too!

Quiet on here recently.

I am not feeling hopeful again for this week. Been good all week so far but I still feel bloated and sluggish from all the naughty treats last week.

Back on course ; down to 13st 11.8lbs today and my weigh in yesterday was 13st 12.6lbs so it's once again steadily coming off :)

Hi all i dont know about others but im quite as ive had a crap week last week. So far so good this week but ive stopped sw for a while trying to do a detox no dairy, wheat, caffienne or meat. Hope to see a loss saturday. I would like my gain of 2.5 off and another 1.5 so 4lb would be great. I'll then stand at 1 stone loss. I know im probably being a bit optimistic but Im so fed up woth my weight that something has to give.
Enjoy your week all. X

Hi all i dont know about others but im quite as ive had a crap week last week. So far so good this week but ive stopped sw for a while trying to do a detox no dairy, wheat, caffienne or meat. Hope to see a loss saturday. I would like my gain of 2.5 off and another 1.5 so 4lb would be great. I'll then stand at 1 stone loss. I know im probably being a bit optimistic but Im so fed up woth my weight that something has to give.
Enjoy your week all. X

Yes that is optimistic but you do so well when you're 'on it' I reckon you could do it - as you have in the past!! Hope that will give you a boost and next week will be easier for you! Good luck xx

Thank you so much, will keep the line in safe hands!
While it was a little blip, I'm now back on course!

Glad ur back on course!

Back on course ; down to 13st 11.8lbs today and my weigh in yesterday was 13st 12.6lbs so it's once again steadily coming off :)

Great!

Quiet on here recently.

I am not feeling hopeful again for this week. Been good all week so far but I still feel bloated and sluggish from all the naughty treats last week.

Oh no - I find when I'm 100% on plan after a gain - I lose it very quickly - hope it goes that way for u!xx

Well after months of messing about I went back to SW yest - had a 2.5lb gain after our London break- so that means I've lost the princely sum of 0.25lbs this year!!!

So I prepaid for 12 weeks classes - can't afford to mess around now :( had 2 on plan days b4 the class :) so now on Day 4 of my umpteenth attempt to get to goal now - not a big deal for some but great for me! Hope everyone's having a good week! xx

Last edited:
Hi Toujours,
I used to love spinning classes, as long as you get the right instructor as some can be boring! Also body pump and attack are great!

I quit the gym though as never find time to go now. Instead I run a lot and play squash at lunchtimes when I'm working. Squash is great fun! Also play netball now too. Never actually went to the gym much as I found it so boring!

What classes are you considering? X

Quiet on here recently. I am not feeling hopeful again for this week. Been good all week so far but I still feel bloated and sluggish from all the naughty treats last week.

Ive been quiet as ive been messing about.im maintaining which would be fab if I wanted to maintain lol.very hard to get a balance between eating like a 'normal' person and trying to diet.maybe I should accept that I can't do both at the same time?

Feeling very bloated and uncomfortable myself,had a mini binge last night which was the first in a long time

Hi all i dont know about others but im quite as ive had a crap week last week. So far so good this week but ive stopped sw for a while trying to do a detox no dairy, wheat, caffienne or meat. Hope to see a loss saturday. I would like my gain of 2.5 off and another 1.5 so 4lb would be great. I'll then stand at 1 stone loss. I know im probably being a bit optimistic but Im so fed up woth my weight that something has to give. Enjoy your week all. X
How have you been finding it?are you seeing differences in your energy etc?id love to try something like that but don't think I'm brave enough!

Well after months of messing about I went back to SW yest - had a 2.5lb gain after our London break- so that means I've lost the princely sum of 0.25lbs this year!!! So I prepaid for 12 weeks classes - can't afford to mess around now :( had 2 on plan days b4 the class :) so now on Day 4 of my umpteenth attempt to get to goal now - not a big deal for some but great for me! Hope everyone's having a good week! xx

Good for you for rejoining and that 2.5 gain is very good for after a trip away!

I'm interested in trying out some new classes at the gym this year and am just curious to see what sort of exercise people on here like doing? :)

I like walking and running when I can be bothered and Pilates as well.class wise ive only really tried kettlebells but I really enjoyed it

I hope I can maintain but a sneak peek this morning showed a gain.

I've eaten 1200-1350 cals a day all week as well *sob* so I think I have a bit of food hangover still from last week that hadn't hit the scales by my last weigh-in.

PAH!

Back