2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Well done on such a great loss :bliss:

Thx it's been a long time coming and it is over 2 weeks (as I was away last week) but still glad it's off!xx

UPDATED 11th MARCH

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.6lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 15.75lbs (26.75lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 13lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 17.5lbs (24.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 14lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 18.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 20.2 lbs (55.8lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 7 1/2lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 16lbs (27 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.0lbs ( 30.0 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs

I stayed the same this week, but I'm not too surprised or upset about it. Firstly, it's my TOM and I tend to gain/STS, and secondly, I ate out twice last week, once was unplanned and I couldn't find anything healthy that I liked and ended up with a cheese and onion panini, stuffed with cheddar cheese! :eek: The other, was planned, but in the end I decided to have a night off and order what I wanted. Hoping for better this coming week, as I'm back on track and I've also been doing a fair bit of walking, due to getting a fitbit for my birthday! :D

Keep up the good work everyone! :) x

Ooooo ive been soooo bingey lately.any ideas on how to snap out of it?ive not been feeling well this week and juices and healthy food just aren't cutting it but I don't want to get back into the binge cycle because it's not what I do anymore

Thx it's been a long time coming and it is over 2 weeks (as I was away last week) but still glad it's off!xx

Well done on your loss im sure that has boosted your motivation!

Hosted a work pub quiz for comic relief tonight now absolutely shattered but on the good side had no snacks and no booze just a lime and soda.

Trying to stay strong

Hi am I too late to join in? Sorry I'm only new :wave_cry:

You're very welcome to join - just add your details to the latest list above and good luck xx

Well done on your loss im sure that has boosted your motivation!
thx - yes I do feel motivated but never sure how long it will last! xx

Ooooo ive been soooo bingey lately.any ideas on how to snap out of it?ive not been feeling well this week and juices and healthy food just aren't cutting it but I don't want to get back into the binge cycle because it's not what I do anymore

Never sure how to stop myself bingeing either - but how about thinking about how much u've lost lately and how u'll feel if u undo any of that hard work with even a small gain?

There's that old saying too - for the moment on the lips - a lifetime on the hips!

Could you make yourself take the dog for a walk (not past the chippy tho!) or some other kind of exercise?

Come on here and look at some of the success stories?

Look at some pics of yourself good ones to motivate urself and ones u don't like to spur u on!

For the future could you write a list of healthy snacks, meals or that u enjoy & will fill u up and feel like a treat - have you seen the Delicious Meals with Minimum Ingredients thread? Well over a thousand easy-to-make fab recipes from Kathy (username Chocko1)?

Hope the bingey feeling goes soon - keep posting too! xx

Thank you I'll weight in morning and add then thanks 

Ur welcome - remember - you'll be soooo much lighter this time next week!

UPDATED 12th MARCH

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.6lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 15.75lbs (26.75lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 13lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 17.5lbs (24.5lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 14lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 18.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 20.2 lbs (55.8lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 7 1/2lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 16lbs (27 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.0lbs ( 30.0 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs

Welcome Neddy. Good luck on your journey

I've been the same lately :-( I've gained and lost the same 6.5lbs 3 times in the last few weeks, it was getting me so depressed. I went to the doc last week and asked for xenical, apart from a (rather large) blip on Monday a few hours before I started taking them they seem to have done the trick - I weigh in tomorrow but this mornings sneak peak showed I'm a pound down since my last update :)

His, what's xenical?

Also called orlistat, you take it with your meals each day and stick to a low fat diet, don't eat anything over 5% fat and no more than 15g per meal. It works by binding to the fat you consume in your diet and stops you digesting around a third of it if I remember rightly. There's a section in the forum on it if you want any more info :)

I've been the same lately :-( I've gained and lost the same 6.5lbs 3 times in the last few weeks, it was getting me so depressed. I went to the doc last week and asked for xenical, apart from a (rather large) blip on Monday a few hours before I started taking them they seem to have done the trick - I weigh in tomorrow but this mornings sneak peak showed I'm a pound down since my last update :)

I don't know ur circumstances but please please please be careful with xenical and make sure you are being properly guided with it. I know it can help weight loss but it isn't necessarily going to help with the psychology behind overeating or binging, I hope it works for you and gives you the results you need but please be careful as ive heard of some of the bad side effects

Losing and gaining the same pounds is so frustrating that's where I am at the minute and for the past week ive been binging big time which I hadn't been doing in ages.i think another Attempt at a juice cleanse is in order as my mood and energy is down and my psoriasis is playing up again and it had been helped by the juice

Back