2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Fingers crossed I may have a break through with my lack of weight loss the last couple of weeks. I have the implant and don't get periods regularly, often just have one mighty one about once a year. Yesterday it arrived. Now when I look back at the last couple of weeks it makes so much sense not loosing when I was ultra good, incredibly emotional, boobs feeling much bigger than usual and really really sensitive nipples when running.

Despite the horrible cramps I'm currently experiencing I'm actually looking forward to my WI on Sunday for the first time in a while

I stayed the same this week - disappointed as I thought I'd had a good week - but not done much exercise - came home after SW class and ate loads aaaaah! Back on plan now and aiming for a good week on plan - hope everyone else is doing better than me! xx

I had a naughty weekend which showed a small gain on scales next day. Been good so far this week though so hoping I can get that plus a little more off - although would be quite happy with a standstill...prefer that than a gain! lol

Bleugh having one of those days where I hate that I have to diet.i hate dieting I hate deprivation I hate exercising I hate the scale ruling my mood I just hate all of it.

But I love the results so I suppose I need to just get on with it lol.

I stayed the same this week - disappointed as I thought I'd had a good week - but not done much exercise - came home after SW class and ate loads aaaaah! Back on plan now and aiming for a good week on plan - hope everyone else is doing better than me! xx

Why is it that when we get a bad result on the scale our immediate reaction is to eat food which is only going to make the scale say something even worse lol. I do that all the time.my scale is up half a stone after my two weeks of madness so I need to knuckle down but I don't want to lok

Why is it that when we get a bad result on the scale our immediate reaction is to eat food which is only going to make the scale say something even worse lol. I do that all the time.my scale is up half a stone after my two weeks of madness so I need to knuckle down but I don't want to lok

Yes if only we knew the answer to all these strange reactions to our weight! I know if I'd have lost - I'd have been so pleased I'd have stayed on plan!! (Well I think so anyway!!) :confused:

Somehow I've had an on plan day today - but need lots under my belt to make up for yesterday's sugar fest!

Hope you find a way to knuckle down!! :fingerscrossed: :girlpower: xx

Has anyone successfully lost weight through calorie counting? I think I might give it a go again and it means I can have juices as well as normal food and can have some treats too.just nervous because I have my fitness pal and its a brilliant app but I have found in the past that I have used it but still eaten badly then when the calories show you have gone over what you are meant to it makes you feel guilty

Feeling a bit lost at the moment!

Could someone change me to 8lb loss and 34.5 to go? Wasn't going to admit my large gain cos I thought it would come off quickly but it appears not!

I've been doing calorie counting since I started diet in Jan and all losses are from using MFP and only having 1200-1300 cals a day.

That's fab cos you have been doing really well.do you find 1200-1300 easy to stick to or are you hungry?

I don't find it too bad but I tend to have small stuff constantly throughout the day rather than big meals so I can snack lots.

I try to stick to around 100 cals for snacks so have giant snack a jacks for 40 cals, pack of marmite rice cakes at 98 a bag, 2 finger kitkats at 107 for choc hit, cup a soup for lunch which is 80-100 cals depending on flavour, buttered toast for brekkie and then an evening meal which usually aim for around 600-650 cals like on Slim Fast.

Drink about 3 pint of water at work plus drinks at lunch and home as well to keep me from feeling hungry. Sugar free gum also a good distraction.

Well guys I'm back!
Kinda went into self destruct mode and I'm back at 13st 13lbs :( Most important thing now is that I'm now back on track with the aim to getting where I need to be!

Welcome back Ryan91 - you're in the best group for coming back and going for it again. We've all been there done that.

Good luck going forward

List Updated - Friday 19 March - 21.00

Updating for Autumn

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.6lbs

Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8lbs (34.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.2lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 19lbs (23lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12bs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 20.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 7lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 20lbs (23 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.0lbs ( 30.0 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs

I had a naughty weekend which showed a small gain on scales next day. Been good so far this week though so hoping I can get that plus a little more off - although would be quite happy with a standstill...prefer that than a gain! lol

Hope you get a loss!

Bleugh having one of those days where I hate that I have to diet.i hate dieting I hate deprivation I hate exercising I hate the scale ruling my mood I just hate all of it.

But I love the results so I suppose I need to just get on with it lol.

Yep - that pretty much sums it all up for me too! Hope you can get back on track xx

Can anyone answer that question pleeeeease?

Could someone change me to 8lb loss and 34.5 to go? Wasn't going to admit my large gain cos I thought it would come off quickly but it appears not!

Done!!

I don't find it too bad but I tend to have small stuff constantly throughout the day rather than big meals so I can snack lots.

I try to stick to around 100 cals for snacks so have giant snack a jacks for 40 cals, pack of marmite rice cakes at 98 a bag, 2 finger kitkats at 107 for choc hit, cup a soup for lunch which is 80-100 cals depending on flavour, buttered toast for brekkie and then an evening meal which usually aim for around 600-650 cals like on Slim Fast.

Drink about 3 pint of water at work plus drinks at lunch and home as well to keep me from feeling hungry. Sugar free gum also a good distraction.

You're doing really well!! xx

Well guys I'm back!
Kinda went into self destruct mode and I'm back at 13st 13lbs :( Most important thing now is that I'm now back on track with the aim to getting where I need to be!

Well done for coming back - so easy to fall off the wagon - takes guts to get back on! Good luck for your week!

I don't find it too bad but I tend to have small stuff constantly throughout the day rather than big meals so I can snack lots. I try to stick to around 100 cals for snacks so have giant snack a jacks for 40 cals, pack of marmite rice cakes at 98 a bag, 2 finger kitkats at 107 for choc hit, cup a soup for lunch which is 80-100 cals depending on flavour, buttered toast for brekkie and then an evening meal which usually aim for around 600-650 cals like on Slim Fast. Drink about 3 pint of water at work plus drinks at lunch and home as well to keep me from feeling hungry. Sugar free gum also a good distraction.

That sounds like a good way of going about it. I want to be able to have a normal meal with oh in the evening. Do you find that is working for you?

I did my first day yesterday. I was over by about 55 calories but I'm not gonna beat myself up about that, I think il be happy if I can stay around 1200-1400

Well guys I'm back! Kinda went into self destruct mode and I'm back at 13st 13lbs :( Most important thing now is that I'm now back on track with the aim to getting where I need to be!

Welcome back! I went into self destruct too and put on half a stone but hopefully im back on it!

2lbs to report this week :D
That's halfway on my 2015 target!

Updated Friday 20th March 9.02am

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.6lbs

Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 8lbs (34.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 15.2lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 21lbs (21lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12bs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 20.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 7lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 20lbs (23 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go)
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.0lbs ( 30.0 to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs

That sounds like a good way of going about it. I want to be able to have a normal meal with oh in the evening. Do you find that is working for you?

I did my first day yesterday. I was over by about 55 calories but I'm not gonna beat myself up about that, I think il be happy if I can stay around 1200-1400

Yeah seems to do the trick as all the loss so far has been through calorie counting since mid-January. I am supposed to eat 1220 but I allow myself to go to 1300-1400 if really hungry and not feel too guilty about it. After all, women are meant to have about 2000 a day :)

Back