2015 Weight Loss Challenge

Yup...be worth it though so if I gain then I gain. Just finished baking 5 different sized tins of choc cake ready to start making the cake for daughter.

Going to try and behave a bit when having some in hopes it lessens the damage. Will try to make any eggs last as well and spread out into small portions to control gains.

What type of cake is ur daughter having - know ur good with cakes! xx

She asked for chocolate inside so baked 5 different sizes as will be making a castle for her :)

A choc castle cake sounds fab! hope u'll post a pic? U deserve a good loss for not licking the lefovers! xx

Well done everyone lots of nice losses!

I'm going to try and maintain my weight for a while as I don't feel in the zone at all.hopefully if I maintain for a bit il be able to get back onto some kind of plan.i weighed this morning and I sts so it's working so far!

Good idea Autumn. So hard to stay on plan if the willpower has run off for the moment.

Daughter keeps asking for a Frozen cake for her birthday now. I was surprising her with a castle cake as she thought she was getting a plain round cake so now I have changed it slightly and will do it all ivory and blue, dusted with white and blue lustre dust and adding a couple of her frozen figures hehe

Got to start decorating tomorrow as can guarantee it will take too long if I leave til Weds

Well done everyone lots of nice losses!

I'm going to try and maintain my weight for a while as I don't feel in the zone at all.hopefully if I maintain for a bit il be able to get back onto some kind of plan.i weighed this morning and I sts so it's working so far!

That sounds like a good plan - and you know it works now! Sooooo much better than frantic dieting leading to bingeing (which is how I'd earned my username!) xx

Good idea Autumn. So hard to stay on plan if the willpower has run off for the moment.

Daughter keeps asking for a Frozen cake for her birthday now. I was surprising her with a castle cake as she thought she was getting a plain round cake so now I have changed it slightly and will do it all ivory and blue, dusted with white and blue lustre dust and adding a couple of her frozen figures hehe

Got to start decorating tomorrow as can guarantee it will take too long if I leave til Weds

Ooh that's a quick turnaround - bet she'll be really chuffed! xx

Grrrrrrr I am having such a rubbish day at work and it's only 9:30!

I generally get on with everyone I work with but find the finance director really difficult, it sometimes feels like she goes out of her way to make life difficult for me.

I'm sat at my desk and all I want to do is comfort eat cause feel all stressed and anxious.

How do people cope with these situations?

At last! I lost 4 pounds this week - don't know how as since I rejoined SW I've been sticking to the plan apart from WI day treats - anyway just goes to show that when we've been good we get our reward eventually! Good luck to those whi've still yet to weigh xx

Updating my 4lb loss - been a long time coming!

LIST UPDATED - 31 MARCH 2015
Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 18.0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 11lbs (31.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 16.8lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs (20lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12bs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 21.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs.
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 9.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 24lbs (19 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 14.0lbs ( 28.0lbs to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs

These last four days have just been awful. Still going to the gym but can't stop eating fattening food for some reason. :cry:

:bighug:please don`t beat yourself up Tojours. It is not an easy thing we are all trying to do and as I am sure you know we have ups and downs. There is no rhyme or reason for what we do. From your stats it seems you have lost around half of what you want to lose.
Of course it is not enough, and we hate those eating days because it makes it worse. Just try and keep going, The gym is still a positive step.

Just know you are not alone. Pop in anytime. Take care and good l

Grrrrrrr I am having such a rubbish day at work and it's only 9:30!

I generally get on with everyone I work with but find the finance director really difficult, it sometimes feels like she goes out of her way to make life difficult for me.

I'm sat at my desk and all I want to do is comfort eat cause feel all stressed and anxious.

How do people cope with these situations?

Sorry ur struggling with ur director, she sounds like a difficult woman.

Like u sometimes I turn to food - other times I think about how hard I've worked to lose what I have - yet remind myself still have further to go and decide not to binge - I never know how I'm going to react but the more I lose it seems the less I want to spoil things!

Hope things are better for u 2moro.

OMG my feet hurt. 4 hours of cake decorating and daughters cake is ready except for frozen characters and candles which I will add on the day.

IMG_20150331_232743_zpsftoreett.jpg

IMG_20150331_232736_zpsrzomlewf.jpg

IMG_20150331_232729_zpsjmidqyb8.jpg

Wow that's fab - she's a lucky girl and she's going to be very pleased with it I'm sure! x

Absolutely fantastic. Your little girl will be thrilled. Has she seen it or do you get a chance to hide it from her. Whatever you do she will love it. Well done, 4 hours WOW!

It's hidden in the kitchen with a tea towel in front so she can't see it. Nicked her Elsa and Olaf figures that were in here room (and washed as dusty! lol) and added those and candles now ready for morning. hehe

Back