2015 Weight Loss Challenge

It's hidden in the kitchen with a tea towel in front so she can't see it. Nicked her Elsa and Olaf figures that were in here room (and washed as dusty! lol) and added those and candles now ready for morning. hehe

Oh my word you are so talented,well done you! It looks amazing,she will be delighted!

At last! I lost 4 pounds this week - don't know how as since I rejoined SW I've been sticking to the plan apart from WI day treats - anyway just goes to show that when we've been good we get our reward eventually! Good luck to those whi've still yet to weigh xx

Woooow! Well done you I bet you are over the moon! Goes to show how strange our bodies can be but like you said,good behaviour gets rewarded in the end,congrats!

Grrrrrrr I am having such a rubbish day at work and it's only 9:30! I generally get on with everyone I work with but find the finance director really difficult, it sometimes feels like she goes out of her way to make life difficult for me. I'm sat at my desk and all I want to do is comfort eat cause feel all stressed and anxious. How do people cope with these situations?

Hope today is a better day,it's really horrible working with awkward people :-( unfortunately I have no advice because in situations like that i comfort eat like there's no tomorrow-Id love to be one of those people who loses their appetite when they are stressed or anxious,I'd have been at goal weight years ago lol

These last four days have just been awful. Still going to the gym but can't stop eating fattening food for some reason. :cry:

Be proud that you are going to the gym still! I find when I go off plan I think 'sod it' and my exercise goes out the window too so you should be proud about that! Is anything happening to make you want to eat fattening food? Maybe we can help

:bighug:please don`t beat yourself up Tojours. It is not an easy thing we are all trying to do and as I am sure you know we have ups and downs. There is no rhyme or reason for what we do. From your stats it seems you have lost around half of what you want to lose.
Of course it is not enough, and we hate those eating days because it makes it worse. Just try and keep going, The gym is still a positive step.

Just know you are not alone. Pop in anytime. Take care and good l
I guess it happens to everyone and those who succeed are those who can pick themselves up and get back on with it, I've just got try and be one of those people. Thankyou for your encouragement. :)

Be proud that you are going to the gym still! I find when I go off plan I think 'sod it' and my exercise goes out the window too so you should be proud about that! Is anything happening to make you want to eat fattening food? Maybe we can help
I usually give up with both but I thought that forcing myself to go to the gym might make me eat better. I don't really know what has been wrong with me, I've just been craving fast food and chocolate really bad which I don't usually do. Think it has just been a few days of madness haha. :)

Thanks everyone. I managed to survive without eating. She really does get under my skin though

Thanks everyone. I managed to survive without eating. She really does get under my skin though
Well done - reckon there's one of 'her' at every workplace and yes they do drive everyone mad! xx

Must be.

Luckily there aren't any here but it is counselling etc so they need to be nice.

However last place I worked (aka hell on earth) it was 99% *****es....hence all the weight was gained there! lol

1lb off for me this week. Managed to get my butt to the gym too after a little skive off last week !!
:whacky068::whacky068:

LIST UPDATED - 3rd APRIL 2015
Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 18.0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 11lbs (31.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 16.8lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs (20lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12bs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 22.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs.
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 9.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 24lbs (19 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 14.0lbs ( 28.0lbs to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs

0.2lb gain this week which isn't bad as we have eaten most of the birthday cake and had meals out this week for madam's birthday.

Next week could be worse after easter choc!

LIST UPDATED - 4th APRIL 2015
Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 18.0lbs Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 11lbs (31.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 16.8lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5 Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs (20lbs to go) sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.5lbs bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 12bs tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 22.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs. LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 9.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 24lbs (19 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 14.0lbs ( 28.0lbs to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 46lbs - lost 9lbs

Week 1 weigh in 9lbs

Last edited:
WI tomorrow and dread starting to slowly draw in. I don't know why, I've had a good week and a brilliant work out today at the gym but just feel negative towards the WI.

Well done everyone not sure I'm going to have a good weigh-in in the morning. My mind has not really been in diet mode for a few weeks Seem to have been picking at food without adding them into my cals. Been making an Easter cake that has not helped got to stop picking at the buttercream. Still got the rabbits to make think it's going to be a long night. My niece has gone to New York for Easter and her boyfriend is going to propose so got a wedding to lose weight for. It's making me feel really old :eek: Just hoping she gets married when she have left University gives me a few years to lose the weight.

Cat the cake is amazing hope your Daughter had a very Happy Birthday.

1lb off, was hoping for 2 if I'm honest but not going to complain about a loss. Back to a full week of cycling to the station and back on Tuesday so we'll see what impact that has on next week's WI.

Happy Easter everyone

Had a gain this week. :cry: I knew it had been a bad week but not a 3 pound gain. I've still been going to the gym and eating normal, healthy meals but been picking at Easter egg chocolate all week. Hopefully it will all come off this week, just shows how easy it can be to put the weight back on for me. :(

Really sorry to hear that. We've all been where you are. Snacking a little and finding a big impact. Hopefully as you say it will come off quickly x

Arghhhhhh my other half asked me to marry him today!

Arghhhhhh my other half asked me to marry him today!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Congratulations, were you expecting it or did it come out of the blue?

I sort of knew it was on the cards but didn't know exactly when, he took me totally by surprise on a picnic.

Back