2015 Weight Loss Challenge

My sneak peek this morning showed double that...think Easter has caught up with me as I have stuck to cals all week.

My sneak peek this morning showed double that...think Easter has caught up with me as I have stuck to cals all week.

I wondered that myself and not as much walking this week. I stuck to plan and syns were much lower than allowed. Mind you it showed 3lbs Wednesday. Hope it is better next week.

I am going to put this computer away and go for a walk to the local library. Need a couple of things photocopied. Start now Doreen !!!!

Here`s to next week. x

Haven't had a great week. Been feeling really under the weather this last week and have had no energy to do anything. Went to the doctors and he sent me for a blood test and told me to avoid exercise until I know what's wrong and to keep eating to make sure I don't faint. Looks like I'm going to have to put my weight loss on hold for the time being and focus on getting better. :(
On the plus side, he said that my pulse rate was excellent so my exercise must be doing me good. :)

Take care of yourself Toujours. Sorry you not feeling good. Hope blood test results ok. When you ready just do an update.
Good about your pulse rate.
Hope to hear from you soon, xx

That is what I said about mine Cat so it must be the same. x

Have updated for you.

Last edited:
Updated for catA 11am Sat 18th April

Joanne - pledged 56lbs - lost 18.0lbs

Autumn500 - pledged 42.5lbs - lost 11lbs (31.5lbs to go)
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 14.6lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 7.5
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs (20lbs to go)
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 6.5lbs (23.5 to go)
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs - (29lbs to go)
eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 11.6lb
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.5lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 10lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lbs - lost 4.5lbs (approx. 10lbs to go....)
catmac - pledged 63lbs - lost 2.25lbs
bubble77 - pledged 54lbs - lost 6lbs
tink86 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 23.0bs
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 5.5lbs
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 24.4 lbs (51.6lbs to go)
KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 11lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 14lbs
MummySelkirk - pledged 56lbs - lost 5lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 20lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Dfleming08 - pledged 58lbs- Lost 0lbs
NannyDoreen - pledged 42lbs - lost 8.1/2
LittleHistorian - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
AmyFran - pledged 64lbs - lost 0lbs
Upndown - pledged 14lbs - lost 9.25lbs
Toujours - pledged 43lbs - lost 24lbs (19 lbs to go)
FitNotFatLor - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Penny (fittp00) - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
AvaQuaver - pledged 50lbs - lost 7lbs - (43lbs to go
Pratainua - pledged 42lbs - lost 14.0lbs ( 28.0lbs to go )
jd1992 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
twiglets84 - pledged 14lbs - lost 3lbs
Tonikemi - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Zigmaster - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Manxy64 - pledged 70lbs - lost 1lbs
Neddy - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 46lbs - lost 9l

Well done to you losers - I've been away put on a massive 10lbs over 2 weeks :eek: - struggled to get back on plan - think I'm there now - and it seems to be dropping off - can't bear to change my stats (in denial!) Good luck to you all xx

Ditto. Back on it strict again in hopes I can finally lose again. Got a total of 2.2lb to lose before I am back into the losses again. Obviously if I could get most if not all off again this week I will be ecstatic hehe

Trying to be good but someone has brought cream scones home with them but will stick to my mango.

Hoping to get out in the garden neighbour from hell is moving this week so it will feel much better being outside.

I've managed to more or less sts for a few weeks which is great but I'd really like to start losing again but can't seem to get my mojo back,every time I decide il be good,something crops up!

I've also had a couple of stagnant weeks just staying the same. I'm back cycling each day more or less so hoping that will have an impact and thinking of doing the 5:2 every so often to give a boost.

I'm going wedding dress shopping for the first time in 8 weeks and I would love to be half a stone lighter. Fingers crossed

I've lost more cm's!! Now up to 38.5cm's lost since I started mid January.

WOOP!

Praying I get a loss to add to this week. Was good and did first session of pilates last night...going to try and do Tues, Thurs then Sat or Sun depending on if we go out Sat.

Back