2016 Minimins meet up?

Gemsta

SW - On a journey!
Hi all....I know I for one am chuffed that Minis is back. Myself and few of my other girlies have mentioned maybe getting together at some point this year and wondered if anyone else might be interested in it too?

For now we were just thinking how many would be interested and where/ how far would be willing to travel for it. Somewhere obviously with good travel links, hotels for those wanting to make a weekend as well as plenty of places to meet up :)

I am in the West Mids and happy to travel to cities such as Birmingham, Manchester or possibly London way or same kind of distances. Date wise I can't do 18th June weekend, last week July/first week August or the last week September.

Anyone else? :)

HI !

I'm 100% in, I live close to London but happy to travel depending on stay / cost. If it meant travelling, would be more than happy to share a room with someone / a few people to cut on costs. If I was traveling far, I'd certainly want to stay over night to get my moneys worth so doing a day thing and perhaps a breakfast /lunch thing the following day before I left to get back home.

I get weekends off so would be fine to go somewhere for Saturday morning and come home Sunday evening. Open for dates and suggestions :)

Im game too - I live in Norfolk so very close to London but happy to travel a bit :) My year is slightly busy (couple of weddings in june/july) baby showers, hen dos etc but if I'm free i'll be there :) xxx

Well, how about we aim for a weekend in August? When the weather 'should' be better? ..lol.. Then it should be nice enough to hopefully sit outside at places etc? I know of places in Brum...like Brindley Place (lots of bars/restaurants ect) if we end up London way I'd prefer to stay outside so we could drive and we could do a double hit of the Harry Potter Studios I have tickets for to use this year :) I ain't great with trains or Underground! I have a unique ability to get lost..lol.. ;)

Lol... I brought Ray tickets for his birthday in November and I can use them for any tour this year so was thinking once we decide a date I might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone ;)

Let's see what everyone else thinks or if there are any other suggestions :)

Well I'll chuck a link in here for peeps to peruse for Brindley Place. Meanwhile I'll tell you what I know of it. It's set beside the canal, which don't sound that glamorous, but there's bars/pubs and restaurants. If you are familiar with Brum it's basically next to the Barclaycard Arena (The old NIA) and the ICC (Symphony Hall) It's where I usually meet my sisters when we get together and it is a nice relaxed atmosphere. There is parking near to it for those that would prefer to drive. Its about a 10-15 minute walk from the New Street Station/Grand Central and there is a Premier Inn right over the road from it. I will add the link to that one too, there are other hotels obviously but I know this one is very central to the city and virtually overlooks Brindley Place :)

http://www.brindleyplace.com/

http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hot...6&ROOMS=1&ADULT1=1&CHILD1=0&COT1=0&INTTYP1=DB

If anyone has any other ideas/suggestions chuck them in the hat :)

I'd love to meet some fellow Miniminners... but will wait until date and place is arranged before I commit.

Liz x

Anywhere good. Just hope that there will be some guys there. No offence meant to you lovely ladies, but I'm sure you wouldn't want a lone male spoiling the meet.

Back