2018 new beginnings - SW diary

Started SW two weeks ago and have lost 8.5lbs so far (6lb first week and 2.5lb the next - so am pleased at the good start so far.

Today has been a challenge, my mums birthday and we went to the local Beefeater, have been unable to find syns online so have done my best to calculate them. Had an open chicken sandwich with chips which was maybe not the most healthy of choices, left half the ciabatta roll and half the chips but then had a Rocky Road sundae which was worth the syns. Its hard to not have one when everybody else is having one. Have put the syns at around 40 which was good as I had decided to have 50 syns for the day. Came home and mowed the lawn and went for a long walk and have managed to get my 10,000 steps. Have drawn a line under it and will be back on track in the morning. One day is not going to stop me getting to my interim goal of 3 stone.

:0)

Well after yesterdays "break" from plan I have managed to have a good day, ate fruit, salad and lean chicken and a jacket potato with tuna. My choices have been good and whereas I would normally think I have blown it now and give up I haven't this time. I want so much to get it right and stick to it.

Just loving the raspberry donut muller light yogurt - feels like a real naughty treat. :0)

Mmm nice aren't they.

You're doing really well, over half a stone already is a great result.It isn't easy to stay on plan when you have a meal out but you did really well. I've usually fallen off the wagon following a high syn meal so I admire your motivation and getting back on track.

Good luck for this week :)

Hi, pleased your doing well. I'm just new to the forum thing. Hoping to get some motivation and help, from reading and connecting with people in the same boat as me. Also hope to be able to help and support others with their journey as well 🤗

Back