2021 Size 10 here I come ☺️

Well as my username suggest I’m want to get healthy and achieve a clothes size 10 around 9 stones

I start my journey today - I go back to work on 4th Jan and I felt it was necessary to have a week done beforehand, I’m going to do a vlcd to start few weeks as need to break cycle of food then SW calorie / carb count - I plan to only walk for exercise and do some weights as and when I have the energy

I am the heaviest I have been and have around 63 lbs to lose and so so much to gain in way of health , happiness and the ability to throw on any clothes without feeling like a sausage roll

I have pcos and have noticed my symptoms have increased, spots, chin hair , irregular periods, etc as it can lead to type 2 I really want to get it in hand as also my circulation isn’t great,

I am a mum to a 8 year old son, miracle baby he was born prematurely at 33 wks and sadly I lost two of his siblings at 12-13 weeks mis- miscarriages this maybe due to pcos as much higher miscarriage rate or my negative blood group? They never tested as I have a healthy son and said would have to wait until losing 3 babies couldn’t face that - so I count my blessings every day for him,

I’m 38 - I see 40 as my mile stone to be the healthiest I’ve been in my adult life, want to not only lose weight but gain strength and stamina and push the boundaries really appreciate the body I have and use it!!

so today only shakes and water, going to WI daily but only count a weekly WI

here’s to a healthy happier new year

Well as my username suggest I’m want to get healthy and achieve a clothes size 10 around 9 stones

I start my journey today - I go back to work on 4th Jan and I felt it was necessary to have a week done beforehand, I’m going to do a vlcd to start few weeks as need to break cycle of food then SW calorie / carb count - I plan to only walk for exercise and do some weights as and when I have the energy

I am the heaviest I have been and have around 63 lbs to lose and so so much to gain in way of health , happiness and the ability to throw on any clothes without feeling like a sausage roll

I have pcos and have noticed my symptoms have increased, spots, chin hair , irregular periods, etc as it can lead to type 2 I really want to get it in hand as also my circulation isn’t great,

I am a mum to a 8 year old son, miracle baby he was born prematurely at 33 wks and sadly I lost two of his siblings at 12-13 weeks mis- miscarriages this maybe due to pcos as much higher miscarriage rate or my negative blood group? They never tested as I have a healthy son and said would have to wait until losing 3 babies couldn’t face that - so I count my blessings every day for him,

I’m 38 - I see 40 as my mile stone to be the healthiest I’ve been in my adult life, want to not only lose weight but gain strength and stamina and push the boundaries really appreciate the body I have and use it!!

Welcome to Minimins.

I'm a new admin here. I too suffer with PCOS and all the horrible side effects. Looking forward to seeing your progress as I am on a journey to loose 72lbs -ish hopefully we can do this together.

Hello!

Sorry to hear of your loss but yes what fabulous vision for yourself - a fit and healthy size 10, mum! 😊

From your post you’ve smashed a week before work and I hope day one back after the holidays wasn’t too hard.

You got this 👊🏻😊

Bren

Well done for getting started! I’m trying to lose a similar amount this year so will enjoy seeing your progress.

Back