1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

20lb gone! 49lb to go!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by ChickenChicken, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ChickenChicken

ChickenChicken New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I have been doing SW since May last year. Started off very well and then slowed down, went backwards, and forwards then maintained etc etc! SO this is it now! I have 63lb to lose and I hope I can do it this year .
    Would like to hear from anyone else who has a similar weight to lose as me for some healthy competition AND support!

I did SW when I was 19 and found it super easy to lose nearly three stone in a matter of a couple of months. Am finding it much harder this time round 8 years later! But I really want to do it! I'm aiming for 11stone and then who knows I might want to go down to 10 I'm just going to see how I feel!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.