20lbs in 20 weeks :)

letsgetlosing

Just worked out that this is my 20th week on SW and I have lost 20lbs. Average seems quite low but I suppose this is the best way to lose, slowly.
This is the lowest weight I have been in 5 years, so am really pleased. I did want to lose another 19lbs by end of next month but think I need to adjust my target. that way I wont be disappointed in myself!

Well done - that's a fab loss!

20lbs in 20 weeks is brill
I lost my weight really slowly prob average 1/2lb per week but got to target in the end you just got to keep going
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Way to go well done. 20 weeks is great really - and actually it probably took longer to put those 20 lb on in the first place - so quids in really!

Thanks guys. Yeah been slow but sure. Glad I browsed on here today, saw the recipe for lentil and mushrooom loaf! So making that today!!

Well Done! I am averaging around 1lb per week too, I would be very proud if I could say that I lost 20lbs, thats fantastic.

Congratulations , im so motivated after reading your post, I have lost 4lbs in the last 4 weeks and was really upset with that!! but looking at the bigger picture 16 weeks down the line i should hopefully be in the same situation!! so thanks for the motivation and again a huge well done :D

Back