21 weeks and struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dubs45, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Dubs45

Dubs45 Member

I've been doing the CD now for 21 weeks 20 weeks of ss and now having the odd bit of protein, I'm only losing 2lb a week and have another 1st 7lbs to go. I'm debating whether to come out ketosis for a day and then going back into it to speed up my weight loss as I don't know whether I can face another 7 or 8 weeks.:cry: I have lost 5st 7 pounds so far. I wanted some advice.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Well done on the 20weeks SS and the amazing weightloss!

Coming out of ketosis and then going back in will not speed up your weightloss - if anything, it'll slow it down, as you'll gain back glycogen from whatever you eat that day, your hunger will return, and it'll be harder to leave food behind once again.

I don't know much about the details of CD being LL myself, but can you not now switch to SS+ or 810 so you can eat alittle each day but still lose a little at the same time?

I'm sure someone who's doing CD can give better advice, just didn't want to read and run :)

4. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    ive been advised in week two to go on CD 1000 (mainly cos I cant manage the shakes so much, they make me heave) and my CDC says that it will know me out of ketosis but I will lose weight. I mean, you are going to have to come off SS some day - make it now and tie in an atkins regime (no carbs) which will prob keep you in ketosis but also allow you to enjoy food!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.