:-(

Siandys1

1st week and I've put on 1/4 lb?!? Stuck to it religiously all week till sat night & Friday night where I went out and had a couple of vodkas, Sunday went to a Chinese buffet but didn't eat all day to save my points! All week I had saved all extra points and earnt an extra 50 AP!

Don't understand how it's all gone so wrong? Do I continue or is it not for me??

Very very confused :-/

What exercise did you do to earn 50AP? Thats an awful lot.

Are you sure you're pointing things correctly? Try posting a sample menu and we might be able to help.

Last edited:
I do alot of running, I ran over the week 4.5 hours worth. Also car was in garage so walked alot but didn't point them cause they short trips mostly.

Any help would be appreciated, don't want to give in so soon x

Stick at it!! It might take a few weeks but it will drop off if your doing that much running and walking. I always sit down for an hour each week and plan my meals for the week ahead so i dont go off track. Good luck

Thanks, going through what I've been eating and maybe I've overdone the fruit?!? Had rather alot but thought I was ok cause it's 0 points?

you might also be retaining water from all that exercise! that can easily add weight to your muscles. drink looooads of water after a workout and this shouldn't be a problem. good luck for next week, stick at it x

Thanks, don't think I drink enough water in general; going to try harder to drink a lot more

How are you getting on now? x

Remaining positive and on the hunt for low pp snacks yo help me through lol put up a post earlier surprising things in your cupboard.

Determined to lose every week from now on; well nearly every week lol. So far enjoying the challenge. How are you coping?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back