21st birthday present for daughter, ideas?

Holidaygirl10

Silver Member
Hi, my youngest daughter is 21 on 22nd April.
She is very girly, a dancer and loves pink.
We are taking her to London to see Million Dollar Quartet,musical and for a meal,on the day.
Her boyfriend is taking her to Ireland for a few days next week as a surprise and her friends are taking her away for a weekend so she is going to be spoilt!
I am struggling for something special, that's not too expensive, £50-£100 maybe and so is her boyfriend.
Any ideas, did you get something special that meant a lot to you?

Thanks

i agree charm bracelets are a lovely present. i have a thomas sabo one, and it can be added to on other special occasions. so it sort of tells a story.
x

I got my sister a pandora bracelet for her 21st it cost £60. She loves it and can add charms or ask for them as presents on other occasions.

If you are creative maybe a special scrapbook?

Or if not very arty, a lovely photo album filled with pics of her up to age 21? Also some nice family?

Or a locket necklace? I think they are timeless classics and I've always wanted one and I'm 25!

I was 21 in December and recieved two of the most amazing presents :)

My mum bought me a charm bracelet and if members of the family didn't know what to buy me they bought me a charm, it is lovely.

My best friend also got me a scrapbook ( but its a proper hardback book) and she got my fiancee to do a page for me and my other two friends and it had lots of pictures of my life in it and the people who mean something. It was fab because it was like a proper book not just a scrapbook with the pictures placed in.

My best friend also got me a scrapbook ( but its a proper hardback book) and she got my fiancee to do a page for me and my other two friends and it had lots of pictures of my life in it and the people who mean something. It was fab because it was like a proper book not just a scrapbook with the pictures placed in.

What a lovely idea! :)

i love the scrap book idea. do you think that it would work for boys too. i have 3 boys.

i love the scrap book idea. do you think that it would work for boys too. i have 3 boys.

I think so. I know some boys who would be totally appreciative of something like this, its like a keep sake, they might not show it off to there friends but, when they have a GF/family its lovely to show them.

Someone like my brother would at first wonder why and wondering where his xbox game/designer watch/money is (being slightly imature at the moment) but in years to come would look back and see how much effort you had put in!

hmm thanks for that, will start this project in the school holidays. thanks for starting this thread.x

Thank you to all of you who have replied, so far.:)
I was thinking of the charm bracelet idea, a friend showed me Thomas Sabo ones and I wasn't sure, but now I am convinced a bracelet is a good idea, and family can buy charms. I know there are a few other types around so I will have a look.
I am doing a photo album, on line, for her.I have managed to scan the baby photos and family ones, before digital cameras, and it is working well, though time consuming. It's lovely to see them on the screen:D
I did a handmade album for my son, who was 21 a few years ago, scrapbook type,and he loved it, so def good idea for boys too:)
I had to write an "I owe you" for my middle daughter when she was 21, bless her,:eek: so am doing the 2 girls albums at the same time and giving them to the girls at a family meal we are having on 7th May. All the family can have a laugh over the "old days"!

I think I would quite like a bracelet for my 50th in May, so might have to give some hints to OH:D

I love all the ideas, the singing one is amazing!

Unfortunately OH will not hear of the present request she had: Paying for a tattoo:eek:
He wont hear of it, little does he know she has had one done about 6 months ago that he doesn't even know about! He knows about the first one:rolleyes:
She will probably spend birthday money on having one anyway;)

Thanks everyone, so much appreciated:D

Back